Sign in to follow this  
waffen-79

Soldier Uniform

hi guys and Devs

when will you make the Soldier Uniform legal and lootable?

I've come across many hacker boxes and all have at least 5 of those including radios plus all the weapons ingame, and of course I don't pick those up

but seriously

I'm part o a clan and camo uniform just doesn't cut it

Hero skin is to bright

Bandit towel head is silly

Ghillie suit it's just plain retarded, useless in nameplate servers or agaist hackers or L85s, looks like a wookie oh and every hacker and his pal have one

we need more customization for alpha, don't forget us "testers" make the soldier uniform available and plus other "skins"

regards

• Like 5

Plus one. We really need more skins, and there are plenty available in ARMA I don't see why we are limited to the lame ass camo t-shirt and the ghillie. I'd like to see some 'hybrid' skins in the standalone; kinda like the slapdash hazmat armor you find in STALKER.

• Like 4

I think they mentioned adding more for the standalone.

Definitely want more skins.

We need suits for the well-dressed survivor.

mens_new_generation_line_brown_suit.jpg

• Like 7

I believe rocket himself said there will be more skins, if not in alpha, then surely in standalone

Yeah, it'd be great to have more skin customization!

No need, the only skin players would use would be either camo or ghillie ( military ) even if they could choose from 100 skins. Of course i wouldn't run around in a clown costume, but something more subtle.

No need, the only skin players would use would be either camo or ghillie ( military ) even if they could choose from 100 skins. Of course i wouldn't run around in a clown costume, but something more subtle.

I disagree, I believe one should have the freedom of choice to choose from a variety of different camo, military and civilian skins. Within reason obviously so no clown suits.

We dire need of some skins for the female model, I'm sick of finding Ghillie suits and camo clothing and just having to leave them.

amaROenuZ notes that this is the general discussion forum and thinks it should be in suggestions.

amaROenuZ also thinks that the current skins are quite acceptable, and that Rocket should focus on other features that haven't already had their concept proven.

I would love to see some more female skins in the game, but right now adding in features is a priority, over adding in details.

I disagree, customization is very important and a must in any major game

They could at the very least make available the Soldier Uniform also I think is easy to make some new skins out of the other arma 2 units, if they aren't compatible with the backpack, just hide it like the ghilie suit

and there's already female soldier skins in the arma2 community, Devs just need to be shown what the players want, and tweak their vision of their game a bit, just like they do for the distribution executives

they need to know we want

ragdoll, customization and melee for standalone and more skins for alpha

I've been supporting rocket and BIS even with the addons that are "optional" (yeah if not we get lo-res models)

tl;dr TURN THEIR ATTENTION TO THE THINGS WE WANT

Yeah, maybe for the standalone. Rocket has more important things to worry about at the moment.

You're right! It would be hours upon hours of work to enable ALREADY EXISTING SKINS in DayZ. There is no way the loot tables couldn't be adjusted in half an hour to include some new skins spawning in. IMPOSSIBLE.

Yea a few more skins wouldn't hurt and would take far less time to add into the mod than the dogs update for example.

Yeah I'm all for giving more choice of Uniforms, it would be cool for groups running together to be able to all wear the same uniforms so they are easily identifiable in combat situations, imagine you and a team mate wearing a particular matching skin whilst raiding, anyone wandering into the building not wearing the same skin is automatically recognizable as not being part of your crew.

• Like 1

You're right! It would be hours upon hours of work to enable ALREADY EXISTING SKINS in DayZ. There is no way the loot tables couldn't be adjusted in half an hour to include some new skins spawning in. IMPOSSIBLE.

You people are asking for random clothes yet want all the locked ones which are mostly camo clothes, i think rocket really has other problems than thinking of more clothes...ok i won't wear the weird civ clothes they have atm either but at least it is a start. And there are no real good clothes for the females either other than those slut suits...

You people are asking for random clothes yet want all the locked ones which are mostly camo clothes, i think rocket really has other problems than thinking of more clothes...ok i won't wear the weird civ clothes they have atm either but at least it is a start. And there are no real good clothes for the females either other than those slut suits...

And what is wrong with slut suits?

Edited by Pendragon

I know some players that would love a clown costume to run around in. Check 'Chinese Guy' on Twitch.tv. He'd do it in a heartbeat...