mdiraq

Hitman for hire.

Greetings gentlemen,

I have done everything evil a bandit can do but I did that for myself, Now I want to do evil for others as well :)

I just need the server name and the name of the mark....no payment needed.

Preferably clans, medics and survivors I want to kill.

Let me know

Swing by my server and take out a couple of carebears ;)

The choice is yours, all is up for grabs hehe

what is your plan of killing a specific target on a non-nametag server?

Teleporting to them?

Lol exactly what I was thinkng!

Teleporting to them?

You gotta wonder at the lack of brains morons like this display. DURR IMA DAYZ HITMAN

• Like 2

I see the kiddies have come out to play lol Nah kiddies I just join a server and kill everything in sight and eventually I will Kill the target. I'm just bored truthfully....too many hackers have ruined the game.

Name: Inception

Current server: Glovine [private hive].

I dare you.

• Like 2

Why does everyone have to hate on this guy i don't agree with what he's choosing to do, however i do agree with his right to do it. This is a sandbox game where all play styles should be welcome and not discouraged (hacking/scripting are exceptions). I'm sure some of you are medics/bandits/police taxis or rp'ers or whatever the point is every one is free to play the game however they like it's the beauty of it. No one should be told what they can or can't do here so just keep it to yourselves.

• Like 6

Why does everyone have to hate on this guy i don't agree with what he's choosing to do, however i do agree with his right to do it. This is a sandbox game where all play styles should be welcome and not discouraged (hacking/scripting are exceptions). I'm sure some of you are medics/bandits/police taxis or rp'ers or whatever the point is every one is free to play the game however they like it's the beauty of it. No one should be told what they can or can't do here so just keep it to yourselves.

Are you a politician? If not stfu

I see the kiddies have come out to play lol Nah kiddies I just join a server and kill everything in sight and eventually I will Kill the target. I'm just bored truthfully....too many hackers have ruined the game.

If hackers have ruined this game stop playing or get out more.

This game is still great even with hackers so get over it and stop using it as an excuse.

@Eatfish1 exactly! It's precisely using what DayZ offers you and what sets it apart from everything else. This is the real beauty of open world

This is a valid question you have to face.

What makes You a hitman for hire and not just a guy who joins a server trying to kill everyone on sight like countless other people?

I just join a server and kill everything in sight and eventually I will Kill the target.
defeats the purpose of being said hitman.

Where exactly is the need for opening this thread?

I see the kiddies have come out to play lol

The need for that statement is questionable for me as well. I know the DayZ forums became quite large so it's harder for the moderators to maintain a certain standart but You are in fact part of said standart and can influence it as well. Next time think about it a second time ;)

Edited by PurePassion
  • Like 3

Not to be nosy, but why are you playing on server that have NT:off?

beans for sig

Server US 2804

BEDYR

Dinger

Reason - Douche bag server admins that abuse their power & ban peole that kill them or have stuff the want.

Yopp

• Like 1

Where exactly is the need for opening this thread?

Some people were not hugged enough as children.

• Like 2

Not to be nosy, but why are you playing on server that have NT:off?

Because not only do you get tags on mouseover(which already is too much). every doucher with a sniper needs even less skill to hit you now. Because it gives ranges as well.