Eazy-Makaveli

takin a shit in the standalone

Fecal matter that players excrete could stay on the ground, for say, what, 5 minutes before it disappears and could be a form of tracking individuals. Also. There should be some sort of negative effect for stepping in said fecal matter. And if this is added, a can of corn will have to be added as well.

Thats a great idea, theres nothing like finding a camp.....taking a shit in the tent and waiting until the guys comes back to see steam coming from his tent

• Like 3

I suppose OP will want to bag it up too, so dog's cannot locate his position?

Perhaps you can look at it this way, when you log off your character does all the stuff you like like personal hygene, like pooing and bum rapeing cows.

there was another post where i mentioned pissing and shitting into ponds and thereby infecting all other players who use it for water.

LoL, could you imagine Rocket and Co actually working on the animations for the standalone, I'd like to be a fly on that wall (Or turd as it may be)

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

The 'one-line questions for Rocket' thread

64: Q: Do you plan to implement any other needs besides thirst, hunger and keeping warm? [Rabbitman]

A: The medical system is being revised and redeveloped and I made extensive use of the suggestion topic on the subject made here on the forums. This will create new needs but they will be more behind the scenes, intuitive and the result will be somewhat the same as it is now. The team is giving serious thought to the (initially joke) suggestion for having characters having to go to the toilet, mainly because of how it could affect the spread of disease in game (highly populated areas would result in more disease etc...).

• Like 2

Too many threads about this stuff, the answer was and still is no.

:(

But I want to take a shit on someone when they are spawning in

does anybody know if you will have to take shits in the standalone?...after so many cans of beans

Sadly I think the beans in the stand alone will be unbranded generic beans! :( So I doubt I'll be eating as many!

These will be the stand alone beans (and soda) Im thinking:

steps.png

Edited by Rooneye

I'm continually amazed at the things some people are concerned about.

Funny thread though.

From the new Q&A:

64: Q: Do you plan to implement any other needs besides thirst, hunger and keeping warm? [Rabbitman]

A: The medical system is being revised and redeveloped and I made extensive use of the suggestion topic on the subject made here on the forums. This will create new needs but they will be more behind the scenes, intuitive and the result will be somewhat the same as it is now. The team is giving serious thought to the (initially joke) suggestion for having characters having to go to the toilet, mainly because of how it could affect the spread of disease in game (highly populated areas would result in more disease etc...).

Now what?

I personally think shit would be a great addition to the game but why people not talk about pissing? Shooting someone's dick off with an AS50 from a few hundred metres away would add a hell of a lot to the game IMO

• Like 1

In times of catastrophe dysentery becomes a big issue, so we would probably all have explosive diarrhea.

• Like 2

the hackers will now drop people in a huge pile of shit without killing them but enough to break your legs.

or have a hack that makes everybody on the server shit they pants.

• Like 2

I really don't know where I stand on this issue. I really don't. To be honest if something like this is put into the game, even I would have to lower my standards to drop a load on someone who shot at me and then their position was given away. If they died...I'd go leave a steamer there just to try to attract zombies.

All the heroes would shit and piss on sniper hill...all the trolls/ragefags would relieve themselves on players they killed.

You give this community the ability to such a thing and it will never be used as intended. (Well only about 5% of the player base would do things as intended)

However I do think dead player bodies should attract zombies.

Edited by Gavalin
  • Like 1

I think it would be hilarious, you're flyin the chopper around for a few hours and... " this is your pilot speaking, we are going to have to make an abrupt landing as I'm about to shit my pants, thanks for flying air chernorus."

• Like 4

You give this community the ability to such a thing and it will never be used as intended. (Well only about 5% of the player base would do things as intended)

That has an official industry term, it's called time-to-penis (TTP).

• Like 6

I'm fully behind the shit and piss idea. Some gnarly sound FX, bit of Metal Gear Solid-style pixelation on the private parts, steam on the end result, Bear Grylls style drinkable piss, aimable cock (make it usable as a 'weapon' to indicate you're friendly/insane) and make it so you can't just put a campfire out, you've got to piss on it. Lovely.

I think taking a shit and pissing up a tree needs to be added!!! Like 30mins real time after eating or drinking Lmfao!

Omg that would be funny if u could time ur piss just right and piss on a sniper lol

Worst case scenario: Slipping on someones shit and breaking your leg with no morphine on you..... to then find the next survivor comes your way, pisses on you and then walks off!