Inception.

If your camp was raided, what would you do?

Our beloved URAL has been stolen, and the possibility of an offroad and a UAZ being stolen is at hand.

The screenshot of the gear in the URAL shows merely a taste of what we had.

In this situation, what would you do? Would you search the map for the URAL, or would you give up?

I know what I'm going to do. I'll search the map for weeks. Fine by me.

EDIT: IF I was a lone wolf, this wouldn't bother me too much. I have everything currently on my character to survive for how ever long I want; the correct weapons for almost every type of firefight possible.

It's the fact that my group have worked hours on end fixing up these vehicles and finding the gear. THAT'S what bothers me.

If my other group members would end up not really caring, then I wouldn't care that much either [i don't think they know that the shit has been stolen yet, as they haven't been home for me to tell them].

The server is months old. Only a few weeks ago did we migrate to the server and find almost all of the vehicles IN THEIR spawn, FIX THEM up and take them. People obviously didn't care about them.

EDIT #2: Was just informed that a friend is in possession of the offroad and the UAZ. I'm happy now.

EDIT #3: If I cared THAT much about the URAL like some of you ignorant people think so, then I would have hid it better.

EDIT #4: I don't dupe. If I did dupe these things, then this post wouldn't have been posted. We have a V3S that I could have merely duped the shit into, which I did not.

EDIT #5: Thanks to FishIsTwonk [hopefully that's correct], I have been re-united with my vehicles.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

We'd fire up the Huey and go hunting.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 10

We'd fire up the Huey and go faggot hunting.

Now we're talking. I'm planning to fix up the chopper from Skalisty [which is most likely there] and fly around the map. It makes camp hunting so goddamn easy.

Find them and punch them in the dick.

It's ok, you can stop punching people in the dick now, if you want.

• Like 6

Not to sound rude but i think you were hacking. radio. i have never seen anyone else with one. i know its in game but still.

I'm pretty sure you can't do much damage with a radio, even if you put a thermal scope on it.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 9

Not to sound rude but i think you were hacking. radio. i have never seen anyone else with one. i know its in game but still.

If I was hacking, then this incident would not have happened.

The radio is hacked in, but not by me. A friend/group member found it on a dead hacker's body [i knew it was a hacked due to soldier clothing]. He then died in our chopper crash incident explosion [luckily I survived], so I took it off him and now I have it.

Find and get it back or look for another vehicle to steal. We had three vehicles on a private hive the other day, two died in a UAZ. Eventually we chased them down in an SUV and police car and took it back.. Was a lotta fun and hilarious.

I would do exactly what you plan on doing, id search the map until I found my stuff again. Had a someone steal my URAL before with pretty much everything in it and we just started over instead of looking for it but that was fine with me gave me something to do again in the game :P.

I'm pretty sure you can't do much damage with a radio, even if you put a thermal scope on it.

Post of the day xD

I have a radio, found it in a tent. It completes my tool belt nicely, looks hella cool in my inventory. Does eff all though.

Our beloved URAL has been stolen, and the possibility of an offroad and a UAZ being stolen is at hand.

In this situation, what would you do? Would you search the map for the URAL, or would you give up?

WHAT!!! How dare someone else other than your clan have a vehicle on that server, what is the world coming to when a tiny group of players can't safely hoarde most the vehicles on the map, the very though that there is a player out there not wasting his entire life running from one vehicle spawn to another in a hopeless attempt to enjoy this game as it was meant to be played just boils my blood, the admins should ban people like the guy who took 1% of your vehicle hoarde. SHAME!!!

• Like 5

Don't get too attached to your gear, obviously, but now that it's gone, you know there's a sweet Ural somewhere on the map that you could go steal. I say you go steal it. Helicopter will help, of course.

If you don't have a title for that ural how can you prove it's yours?

First, I'd empty any tents I had, pack them or flatten them with a car, and then relocate my camp to someplace else. I'd leave one empty vehicle with four flat tires at the old camp site and then wait for the greedy bastards to show up again.

• Like 1

Who cares? It's just gear. I'm as happy with a Winchester as I am with a M14 or MK 48/

Tough luck inception, this is why we can't have nice things huh?

Also it is hubris, you bragged about your wealth of FAL's on the forums and the Dayz Gods took issue with your wealth of items and smited your camp.

• Like 1

I love stealing hoarders vehicles and destroying camp sites. Nothing pleases me more than knowing they will come back and rage and search me out. And when they find their vehicle I'll be nearby to put a bullet in their head and make em rage harder. It's part of the game deal with it.

• Like 2

Who cares? It's just gear. I'm as happy with a Winchester as I am with a M14 or MK 48/

Obviously I care. I like to have a shittone of gear.

Also, there was a URAL and other vehicles.