HHRoblox

How do you know when you are officially a bandit?

I've been playing maybe 12 total hours, and last night I was snooping around the big airfield, and I heard constant gun shots coming from somewhere, and zombies running into a fire station. I usually play in very small servers to avoid pvp because I suck at aiming. But I didn't feel like leaving the airfield I just arrived in from a long walk, so I decided to go around the hangars and into the station. I saw the guy with an AKM, and I shot him up with my MP5. I got a murder, first time I ever shot someone. Am I now automatically a bandit forever? If so, does it go away, without giving medical supplies to other survivors?

Officially, when your humanity is low enough to get the scarf around your head.

But anyone can be a murderer, so more specifically, I think it's when your main goal is to kill other players and take their gear. Or just for the fun of it.

• Like 1

Humanity SLOOOOWLY regenerates at the rate of like +3 humanity per second until you hit +2500 humanity.

Other than that, you need to give blood transfusions to get humanity back up.

It'll also reset when you die.

If you have a HEAD SCARF on your head...

You're a bandit....

It's not a turban.

Once you have the scarf around your head, you're a bandit. I'm pretty sure it still takes what 5 kills to become a bandit? If I'm correct still.

To the game, you're a bandit when your humanity is below 0. To the community, well, that's an ongoing discussion.

The head scarf will go away in time as long as you continue to not kill players.

Edited by HerrJon

Any humanity below 0 = bandit.

Your humanity slowly regens back up to 2500, but until it reaches >0, you'll be a bandit.

And no, dying doesn't reset it. IDK why people think it does.

Being a bandit isn't about the skin, it's about a state of mind. It's about seeing living zombies in an area and going "Guess who's afternoon is looking WAY up.", instead of "Oh, another player.". It's about hunting down another man for sport.

But yes, the balaclava kicks in at 0 humanity.

Edited by amaROenuZ

Okay thanks. I have somewhere around 300. I don't look to kill anyone, that's why I usually go in servers with less than 4 people.

I'm pretty sure you don't become a bandit from going under 0 humanity. I think it's when you hit -2500, but might be -3000. You will get a hero skin at +5000 humanity. And no, it doesn't reset when you die. In my opinion, I think it should regen in direct correlation with the amount of zombies you kill (murders should still count against you at a much higher rate). Lets just say for every 100 Z's you kill you can get back 1000 humanity.