AllMightyKnox

My Hand Shakes

Its adrenaline/anxiety, im prone to get that also from dayz in certain situations, I still get head shots though. :)

It also got really really bad flying 3d with my full size rc heli, On numerous occassions i had to emergency land because of severe adrenaline/anxiety making my hands shake

Dont go to the doctor its normal....

If you think you may need to go to the docs for something. Do. None of us are qualified to diagnose you. Only he or she is.

I shake like shit when I am in a tense combat situation. Heart rate shoots up, breathing all fucked up. It's what makes DayZ a stand out gaming experience for me, it's what keeps me coming back.

Like I wrote earlier - with time, just like getting used to a specific amount of coffee, cocaine, etc, - your bodies will get used to the dump of adrenaline your adrenal glands release into your system.

It has its up sides (being better able to cope in real life to a once-in-a-lifetime situation) and down sides (body or brain gets used to that level of adrenaline...so things become boring and one needs to step it up a bit to get the same excitement).

Those merely calling it "getting excited" obviously aren't the brightest, but on its most basic level that's what instigates the adrenaline.

Those suggesting anyone needs to be seen by a doctor by such an obvious cause... have no business writing anything on forums.

Edited by Mambo

You get scared of losing your items. Happened to me the first few times but then I stopped caring about the items completely since they're so easy to get. It'll (hopefully) stop over time.

So What did doc say?

Not wanting to be a twat but Hand Tremors are serious, please go and see your doc, You seem a nice person in general, call this community care!!

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

So What did doc say?

Not wanting to be a twat but Hand Tremors are serious, please go and see your doc, You seem a nice person in general, call this community care!!

Stop trolling the kid.

I was shaken the other day when being chased by 3 thugs for 20 minutes.They kept telling me to drop my weapon and they wouldn't kill me all the while taking single shots at me.My aim was terrible from stress yet it was great fun but and what is even better is when you learn to overcome the shakes and start fighting back effectively.Shakes are a sign of a great game though so enjoy the shakes Padawan.

My friend told me to tell a doctor that it goes away when i smoke dope. Lmao and the doc will get me a medical card. lmao...funny guy.

I don't drink beer/alcohol its not my thing. I'll be visiting the doc this week coming up.

My advice*as a complete nobody noone has ever heard of before* take a deep breath, back away to a safe distance where u wont/shouldnt get shot at, stop, think, Let yourself calm down, do this a few times, then sneak into chernogorsk a few times, take it slow, keep alert yet calm, yes there was a zombie who aggroed near you but is chasing after someone else, No biggie, calm down. yes theres a player on the hill with a sniper, yes he will shoot you on sight, Calm down, perfectly normal. yes you can kill that guy for his beans, take it slow, when your ready, you'll be able to take that shot *if you really want it*

Its just adrenaline my freind, welcome to the heavy side of games, this aint cod.

Its DayZ

And we all love it

Hello there,

well I know the exact feeling. I'll describe my experience since I also experienced this to a higher degree when playing DayZ.

( You see a player, instant palm sweat, heart rate flips the NOS switch, pressure starts from the back of the head and moves forward, hands shaking cold feeling and sometimes even blurred vision )

This is definitely an adrenaline rush. Like other have suggested just practice, don't get attached to your items, remember that there is respawn. This is why training is so vital in the military. to put you in situations and teach you how to stay cool and in control. also like other have suggested, just have fun! I mean I take it you are a pretty calm guy in real life, pretty reserved ( describing self here ) passive. You aren't a killer (yet) ;) but practice will make you one.( in game of course) but most of all have fun! and play with friends.

Don't know why but lately when i been playing DayZ and i see someone i can kill my hand starts to shake (real life) and i can't control the mouse, i start spazing out and shooting everywere instead of focusing. Anyone know what might be causing my hand to shake?

Is it that i get nervous or excited? like seriously is turning into a problem...

(wOOPS posted this thread in the wrong section, sorry about that)

Haha, its the adrenaline, that or you're scared shitless. Noob IMO just keep on killing people and it'll go away lol

Happens to me too(lesser extent), but when I was a noob at pvp games(Lineage 2 for example), the adrenaline rush was so huge I hit F4 Instead of F1.

Don't know why but lately when i been playing DayZ and i see someone i can kill my hand starts to shake (real life) and i can't control the mouse, i start spazing out and shooting everywere instead of focusing. Anyone know what might be causing my hand to shake?

Is it that i get nervous or excited? like seriously is turning into a problem...

(wOOPS posted this thread in the wrong section, sorry about that)

You should seriously see a doctor, when under stress and playing, this symptom could get worse, it could be epilepsia

however, when under stress in combat in DayZ, there way more of an adrenaline rush than in other games, could be both, but be sure to see your doctor

Its crazy how this post is the first time ever posted here on these forums, it looks like i'm not the only person going threw this. I'm glad i posted this.

I'm actually going to the doctor tomorrow morning to see what my doctor says and i will let you all know! :thumbsup: Thanks everyone!

Old thread, but just to say I get the shakes pretty easily when the action heats up in game.

This is the only game I get it, adrenaline rush like no other game, and I love it. In general i get it most when a buddy dies and someone else is nearby that I have to find and kill.

My voice gets louder etc too as my gf will likely get the rage when I start talking loundly down the mic.

Its just down to the immersive play and the fact that these other people feel more like real people than other shooters.

(didnt want to start a new thread)

I'm getting RSI, pains in my arm, but my winter cricket nets are starting next month so its a way to stop the pains.

Oh god, I thought I was the only one. Lately I've been experiencing that sort of stuff too, especially when I'm on the big cities I'm generally shaking IRL and I can't stop it no matter what I try (After a good warm tea and a blanket over my head it stops xD). Combination of adrenaline and fear I guess.

Hahah, when I started playing, I got scared as fuck and an adrenaline boost everytime I saw another guy. That caused my hands to shake. Nowadays it doesn't happen to me though. I got used to it.

I've gotten that once when I ran out of devils castle and noticed zombies were there already and out of the corner of my eye saw a guy with a gun. I lit him up and kept running and then noticed I was breathing heavy and slightly shaky.

If it's just while playing DayZ then it might just be pure adrenaline. It has that effect on a lot of people!

Good luck and lay off the coffee.

Could be this. Still happens to me from time to time. So far dayZ is the only game that has given me a adrenaline rush.

It's probably just because your DayZ 'character' is on the line. I would hate to loose all my guns so of course you'd get nervous.