Ander (DayZ)

[DayZMod] The Dayz Statistics thread!

There is something weird with the statistics. Right now, they read

Total Walked: 1,066,786,250 km (that's one billion kilometers)

Unique Players: 947,193

That means every player has, on average, walked 1,126 Km.... Doesn't that seem a bit much? One thousand and one hundred kilometers per player?

Well i heard about players that have been playing this for 200 hours already so...

Build a Heat map! ...Do it!

Heatmap = South coast + NW airfield + largest towns.

Do you really need a map for that.

Simply go into a server with high population and you will see where most action is...

South is a warzone, and north is almost deserted.

What weapon has the most Zombie kills, and what weapon has the most player kills?

i can bet my beans that Makarov still has most zombie kills, mabye players too if not the DMR is coming close yet but what do i know

hey, i have a mac but wana get this game soo bad

can someone help with this? not sure how i can convert a windows file

into a macs, willing to buy the arma but i cant find a sure thing for it to be

worth the 30 bucks.

someone please :)

Hi

Interested to know

1 How many of the Unique players still play

2 How many of those that do/did were recently banned for hacking

3 How many of us are actually left

Edited by Ronburgundy

if u look on the maind dayz site it shows how many unique players their are and they seem to update it regularly otherwise how would we know how many players their are

if u look on the maind dayz site it shows how many unique players their are and they seem to update it regularly otherwise how would we know how many players their are

I know it says how many unique players there are. What i was asking was, out of all those that created a character how many of them still use it.

Could you make a histogramm (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histogram) of the survivors age? By this we could gain hints on why the survivability changes, at least in the long term. Do they die less often early? Do some just live a lot longer?

I am totally interested in age-related mortality rates:

Is there an early peak, related to reaching one of the big citys? A valley after that ... and *bang* a big peak when the survivors grow negligent because they feel safe?

Yes, i always liked statistics (or at least stochastic) ...

you still wouldn't be able to make your conclusions based off of just a simple histogram. It would only highlight certain areas, but definitely not tell you why.

While I have no love for meta gaming of any kind other than planning ahead, I'm nothing if not spiteful. So with that being said. Would there be any way for you to publish a heat map of just my epic travels? I could care less if people know where I am. I shoot on sight, preferably my friends. Anyway thanks Anders shoot me a pm if you can.

hey, i have a mac but wana get this game soo bad

can someone help with this? not sure how i can convert a windows file

into a macs, willing to buy the arma but i cant find a sure thing for it to be

worth the 30 bucks.

someone please :)

That is genuinely funny, yr not trolling either right?

I really think you may need to consider getting a PC ;)

It is most likely not 240 kills, Catnip.

I've got about -600k humanity from regularly AS50'ing helicopters out of the sky and satchel charging cars on the roads.

It is most likely not 240 kills, Catnip.

I've got about -600k humanity from regularly AS50'ing helicopters out of the sky and satchel charging cars on the roads.

Hack much?

• Like 4

one question? how many have been spawned in loot? i bet this will break "realism" or "hardcore" survival stuff

Something I'd like to see is what sorts of food preferences do people have when they have a choice? I mean, Steak (Cooked Meat) over canned food is probably an obvious one, but what about when they have Pasta, Baked Beans, and Pork & Beans? Pepsi or Coke?

I'm not wondering about the presence of the food so much as when it gets consumed.

Also, besides the hachet (because it seems like the recent patches have made it look like an I.C.P. concert went down in the game), what is the percentage of tool ownership? I'm sure many people also have hunting knives, but what % of total alive players have hunting knives? That sort of thing...

What is the average amount of zombie aggressions per day? Average number of zombies per player per day (e.g. 5 zombies per player with 8 players makes 40 zombies on that server)? Total number of zombies run over? Most zombies ever aggressed on one person? Most animals killed by one player?

Most amount of cooked steak in one person's pack/inventory? Average amount of cooked steaks (and/or raw steaks) per pack/inventory?

How many people carry an extra of a tool they already own?

Most zombie kills from one weapon activation? (I'm guessing [frag {grenade] launcher} may take the prize on this one...)

Out of people who have played over 10 lives, what is the lowest average life time per player?

Percentage of people carrying flares?

Longest fall? (Could be calculated by most damage dealt in one blow against player if you can't find that one directly... possibly?)

Most shots fired in one minute?

Average kills with hachet per player?

Longest amount of time a player didn't move? Longest amount of continuous running time (and/or distance)?

Something I'd like to see is what sorts of food preferences do people have when they have a choice? I mean, Steak (Cooked Meat) over canned food is probably an obvious one, but what about when they have Pasta, Baked Beans, and Pork & Beans? Pepsi or Coke?

I prefer Pasta or Baked beans :) and Coke.

Stats for players who don't give a shit about this mod?

Stats on how many players have been ignored by the Dev team?

should be the same number, if not.. too many fanboys.

Edited by gwbrewer
  • Like 2

Stats for players who don't give a shit about this mod?

Stats on how many players have been ignored by the Dev team?

should be the same number, if not.. too many fanboys.

If you're not trolling...then people never cease to amaze, confuse and frighten me.

A few questions for you my friend:

1. If you don't like the mod and have stopped playing (the mods shit right, you're not still playing it...right?) why are you posting on the forums? When I stop having fun playing a game I...just stop playing it...I don't run to the forums and write posts about my personal dislike of the game to people who really don't care what I think

2. You're complaining about the lack of support for a free mod that's in Alpha...really...no no, really? You're 100% serious?

Sure the mod is buggy as hell and I too get frustriated sometimes with it but it is what it is, a free mod that's in Alpha. You didn't pay for DayZ you paid for ARMA II and Operation Arrowhead or the Combined Ops pack, if something is wrong with ARMA II feel free to complain on the ARMA II forums, else I can't really think of any grounds you have to complain about DayZ.

Edited by DeathJester76
  • Like 4

I remember the leaderboards going down about 4 months ago now... I also remember hearing soon 2 months ago and it has not happend yet. Are they ever going to implent the leaderboards back or is it just a figment of my imagination?