Ander (DayZ)

[DayZMod] The Dayz Statistics thread!

Well I just died to an obvious hacker... Is there any chance you can tell me what number was on longest live? I Know im in top 10 for sure. Day 38 300+ hours.

sucks bro =(

edit: about that whole "average speed" thing... maybe it's literally walked/ran/on foot... and any vehicle just doesn't count... so that means you'd have to know how much time they're in or out of a vehicle, to know how much time to subtract... THEN get the average distance over average time..

just a theory though

Edited by KeitZer

I dont think a heatmap is required, its easy to deduce where the hotspots are. For hiding places just look on the map and think where could I hide to get the best view of people entering this hotspot.

Good hiding places = everywhere without a lot of item spawns hehe.

With all the hacking and duping and shit going on, won't the data gathered from the hive be erroneous and possibly lead to faulty decisions? Or is it possible to filter that type of content out?

sucks bro =(

edit: about that whole "average speed" thing... maybe it's literally walked/ran/on foot... and any vehicle just doesn't count... so that means you'd have to know how much time they're in or out of a vehicle, to know how much time to subtract... THEN get the average distance over average time..

just a theory though

Thanks buddy im actually quite happy I finally got killed so I can stop worrying so much. The only downfall is I was almost 40 days 300+ hours and I cant tell if I was number 1 on the leaderboards so hopefully the mod gives me my stats. If I need my player id Ill get it just let me know.

10k from 1million unique players =D

Minus the perma-banned, duplicate accounts of same person, people no longer playing, etc, etc.

1 Million number is irrelevant in real terms, but good for marketing (as if you need it).

I'd like to see a comparison of the numbers of players killed by hackers vs. the number of players killed by gameplay.

How about the number of players who lost all their equipment while being summoned to the thunderdome? That'd be another nice stat.

Another great stat would be how many bones were broken by doors. :)

With all the bandits around, I wonder: what is the average humanity? I know that humanity was dropped, but Rocket said it was still there in the background, so it should be possible right?

Minus the perma-banned, duplicate accounts of same person, people no longer playing, etc, etc.

1 Million number is irrelevant in real terms, but good for marketing (as if you need it).

Not Irrelevant at all, it is a great achievement. The duplicate of accounts is such a small insignificant percentage.

With all the bandits around, I wonder: what is the average humanity? I know that humanity was dropped, but Rocket said it was still there in the background, so it should be possible right?

The humanity is there, but the amount of decrease you get from killing someone hugely exceeds that of being nice, right now some of the highest humanities are 40-50k with 1-2 being 70k+ but the negative humanity ranges huge with a few people being nearly -3million and a lot of players around -500k to -1m score, I am about -100k because i've only killed non bandits ><

Can you tell me my Humanity level, how many ppl i killed so far in total?

Ingame name" ENT ShinseiYama " but i think i just played under another name " Wookie"

Or do you need my GUID from game?

Can you tell me my Humanity level, how many ppl i killed so far in total?

Ingame name" ENT ShinseiYama " but i think i just played under another name " Wookie"

Or do you need my GUID from game?

I cant provide that data sadly, the live hive is very restricted to certain people, even the web team don't get access XD but soon we will have a web page that will tell you all your personal data :)

I cant provide that data sadly, the live hive is very restricted to certain people, even the web team don't get access XD but soon we will have a web page that will tell you all your personal data :)

When will this be coming out? I've been dieing for the leader-boards to be fixed.

You said soon a month ago. Can you please give us an eta?

10k from 1million unique players =D

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/23883-soon-1-million-unique-players/page__st__40#entry589751

In any way you look at it, it is certainly NOT irrelevant. Maybe some people only played once, but I'd say at least 75% would probably still be playing? Just a guess but in any case, 1 million unique players is no small feat for an ALPHA

When will this be coming out? I've been dieing for the leader-boards to be fixed.

You said soon a month ago. Can you please give us an eta?

The development is complete, the problem is we need direct hive access and the server guys are not to keen on that right now because its already peaking and they don't want the extra load (even tho its super super super tiny as i built it well lol!). :(

• Like 2

The development is complete, the problem is we need direct hive access and the server guys are not to keen on that right now because its already peaking and they don't want the extra load (even tho its super super super tiny as i built it well lol!). :(

I have some resources to spare? Give me a shout.

There are 2,680 new bandit characters/day with 7,904 bandits being killed/day XD but your "humanity" carries over, new char doesnt mean you're a fresh non bandit. So its a little tough to track.

but lets say im a bandit but can i go from bandit to normal survivor and then 'hero'?

Long time lurker, first time poster, and can we get seperate threads for the actual posted stats and the stat requests, it is pretty annoying to skim through 3-4 pages of requests for one post of stats.

• Like 2

but lets say im a bandit but can i go from bandit to normal survivor and then 'hero'?

You can go back to survivor from bandit, to me, the humanity is just a number, so i dont know what catagorizes as bandit or survivor, you start with 2500 and 1 kill can put you into negative XD it goes up over time and i think for killing zombies.

I wonder if they are sitting right now in front of a gigantic screen with the counter to 1 million?

heh, we have something like that, but the stats are only queried every 3hrs XD, the next update is in 46 minutes and the last update there was 932 more unique, and we need 1140! XD

All locations of last known position when you died is saved :)

I can also make an anonymous map of where in the world people currently are with some x,y,z coordinate to map grid magic.

This should cause some areas to be more crowded than others and it'll display which areas are more popular than others.

I can get the data on how many survivor and bandit kills were done by players per character and summarize it.

Currently we dont store the final death reason , but it should be possible to "guess" amount of kills by players divided by total dead characters and get a good estimate.

Give me some time and Ill try to get this done :) just a bit of crunch before patches so bear with me!

Did we ever receive this btw??? (also noticed that you could just compare number of people killed to number of murders to get the pvp count ;))

Btw, could OP please add all the stats to the first post with an edit or two?

Congratulations!!!

And welcome to the +1,285 new players that hit us over 1m :)