Sign in to follow this  
Ross3635

Camouflage Nets For Vehicles

If you guys could put camo nets in the game, it would make it a lot more convenient for hiding the vehicles. They would probably have to be rare, but high percentage in military bases.

If you guys see this, cheers, it would make the game a lot better.

Cheers

• Like 10

Yep, it's been suggested a few times before, there are even a couple of private servers who have implemented camo netting already. +1

Edited by smasht_AU

been suggested many times before (myself included).

if you go vehicle/camp hunting, no net will save your vehicles regardless, so the "it will help hoarders more" is not really a reason.

PS: I don't even have a tent, so yeah.

all give beans to OP. I really want this in the game.

Yep, it's been suggested a few times before, there are even a couple of private servers who have implemented camo netting already. +1

on this note if you go on us 9999 private hive they have added so much even castles kamenka is actually spawning decent loot and there is 12 player bases around the map 2 with fuel tanks it makes chernarus so much more fun

been suggested ALOT

it would also benefit you hoarders too much!

Hoard(noun):A term invented by noobs who have never actually had a car themselves. Usually used to justify being too terrible at the game themselves to actually put any effort into finding and repairing a vehicle.

Example: You have a dirtbike AND a bicycle at your camp area? You must be a hoarder! Stop taking up all the vehicle spawns!

Edited by frodevil

Hoard(noun):A term invented by noobs who have never actually had a car themselves. Usually used to justify being too terrible at the game themselves to actually put any effort into finding and repairing a vehicle.

Example: You have a dirtbike AND a bicycle at your camp area? You must be a hoarder! Stop taking up all the vehicle spawns!

Hoarder!

In real world situation the people would take and hide all good stuff, and in this game/mod there should be no exceptions, because it is a apocalypse SIMULATION. I approve of the camo net( in editor under empty->objects(military)->camo...). Stop complaining about people "hoarding" vehicles because if you are smart then you would know that, the clans store their stuff into trucks and other vehicles...so if you find their vehicle which should not be such problem in 16x16km area(which can be even smaller if you know where to look), then you are in a BIG +, you have fully functional vehicle with lots of loot. The only thing which should happen to vehicles is degradation of mobility because of weather(tires getting rotten, engine failing because of bad spark plugs, ). Respawning of vehicles is load of crap.

Meh, I dont know. Could help hoarders and the average joe.

Joe is a nice guy, so let's do this.

I would like a feature to hide my tent and vehicle better.

I don't like hoarders, of course, but this would help everyone not just them.

I think it would work ONLY if they figure out how to stop the hoarders first (maybe block the paths to places off the chart? or something like that)