Dayzo

How can lone player increase humanity?

I had to kill two people tonight - my first kills in weeks.

One attacked me, and I had to defend myself. I got a broken leg.

While I was crawling around trying to find morphine, a guy tried to steal out of my pack. So he had to die too.

My humanity was whatever the default was. Now it's zero, and I've got a bandit skin, even though I've never

done anything except try to be friendly.

I think I read that you get humanity back by blood-packing your friends.

If you play alone though, how are you supposed to increase it?

Thanks.

NB: very unfair if teams can easily adjust their humanity, but loners can't.

I think humanity regenerates slowly as long as you're actively playing, it will continue to rise untill you reach 2500. So just stay alive and keep scavenging and you'll lose the bandit skin within a couple of hours. It makes perfect sense that you can't gain much humanity on your own, I mean you need other human beings around you to be humane. You can't develop yourself as a human being by only talking to yourself.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 2

Blood bag random people, I like to sneak up on snipers overlooking Cherno/Electro, do the silent roll to them so they don't hear me and blood bag them without them knowing.

• Like 13

Blood bag random people, I like to sneak up on snipers overlooking Cherno/Electro, do the silent roll to them so they don't hear me and blood bag them without them knowing.

ninja medics.... DAYUM

dayum.

on a side note seems you can stuff however much morphine you can hold into one person even if they don't have broken bones. mite as well try that on someone. similar to our ninja medic here.

You may also try to become a whitelisted medic and help others. you can also find others to team up with afterwords if they feel like following you or you them, so you don't have to be alone, unless you want to continue your hermiting.

Now THAT is a next level maneuver.

post-18238-0-86650000-1347679128_thumb.j

Edited by vv211
  • Like 1

Pretty much by helping random players but when doing that you also have a chance that the player you're helping could turn on you. Which is why I'm a bandit, I don't wanna take any chances with people :D.

Just play and not kill for awhile, you'll lose the bandit eventually. Now getting the Hero skin as a solo player, THAT is tricky.

• Like 2

I seem to gain about 250 humanity every time I put on a ghillie suit or camo gear... I guess its a bug?

Well I know what I'm doing tonight.

I had to kill two people tonight - my first kills in weeks.

One attacked me, and I had to defend myself. I got a broken leg.

While I was crawling around trying to find morphine, a guy tried to steal out of my pack. So he had to die too.

My humanity was whatever the default was. Now it's zero, and I've got a bandit skin, even though I've never

done anything except try to be friendly.

I think I read that you get humanity back by blood-packing your friends.

If you play alone though, how are you supposed to increase it?

Thanks.

NB: very unfair if teams can easily adjust their humanity, but loners can't.

i me trying to give a morphine to you, you cunt

I really have to laugh about the most Posts on this forum are only because the Players like the Thread opener here cant read. Its in the Wiki that u get 150 Humanity plus every 5 Minutes in game. That really pisses me off because i want to be a Bandit and im not a noob Hunter. I like real Fights with the enemy so im mostly in the Northern Part of the Map and try to get a real fight. But the most Players are Campin Cherno or Elektro or are sniping NWA. Maybe a few of u wanna meet for a nice Battle somewhere in the Northern Woods so we can Battle!!! Just PM me for this.

And please Read the Forums or the Wiki instead of asking/spamming the Forums