facet

Looking for sexy woman to playing with

This thread sent me through more emotions in a 15 minute time span then a funeral for a relative you really didn't know. Laughing happy shudder OMFG WHY EYES BLEEDING awwww well hell...

On a positive note, I'm 28, love gaming, walks through the snow. I like to cook as well. Favorite past times have been RPGs, pen and paper as well as any game with a zombie in it. I have a running tally of the movies that have head shots in them that I enjoy. Skype info is in my profile and can't wait to talk to whom ever wants to answer *giggle*

On a positive note, I'm 28, love gaming, walks through the snow. I like to cook as well. Favorite past times have been RPGs, pen and paper as well as any game with a zombie in it. I have a running tally of the movies that have head shots in them that I enjoy. Skype info is in my profile and can't wait to talk to whom ever wants to answer *giggle*

You're post (Especially "*giggle*" ) says "I'm a girl". your porfile says MALE and you're responding to someone looking for a woman / lady / girl / female. picture says "woodland warrior" NOT "Warriatrix"

I'm in that weird part of the internetz again.

correction - there ain't no non-weird parts left. NVM.

Over the past few days I have been told & learned there are no girls on the internet.

• Like 1

You're post (Especially "*giggle*" ) says "I'm a girl". your porfile says MALE and you're responding to someone looking for a woman / lady / girl / female. picture says "woodland warrior" NOT "Warriatrix"

I'm in that weird part of the internetz again.

correction - there ain't no non-weird parts left. NVM.

Nope just a quack. Yes I do giggle, I'll admit it. I hiss purr growl, all kinds weird shit. Just because.

Urgh. This threads just making me feel ill now... "orange Cheeto's fingers..." That's going to haunt me.

You could just wash them you know.

Edited by Max Planck

Try to contakt Matt Lightfoot

He´s/She´s the right for you take a look:

7323_1111466397999_1567078111_30301796_2427438_n.jpg

Sorry dude, your mom is not type of woman I'm looking for

Rocket, give us sexy, scary female zombies lusting for our flesh!!! :P

Here's my friend Jenny:

c8cee627.jpg

She's clever and has a sexy voice.

Everyone's ideal female gamer image.

Betcha he finds a nice 45+ yr old hairy sweaty guy who likes playing DayZ in his underwear in a vinyl chair, with some awesome voice altering software. I even see fingers stained orange with Cheetos. *shudder*

Hey, my webcam is private! :blink:

• Like 1

Oh god I just grossed myself out.

Did you also throw up in your mouth because i sure did.

@OP I think this is a wonderful idea and I would also like some bitches to run with, maybe a little stable of bitches so that there's always one around.

You bitches must be: Good lookin, because I likes my bitches fine, not like some fugly old troll with missing toofesis.

My bitches gotta work: Because I don't and I gots to eat, right?

My bitches need to be good looters: because I'm tired and don't wanna have to do everything myself.

Please PM me so that we can get this party started!

Looking for sexy woman to playing with

Must be with sexy voice and with nice look. Mature and not stupid. Some DayZ skills welcome!

My time is GMT+0

Send me pm baby!

This is no joke – Thanks

Edited by CerebralZombie

This is Off-Topic or Survivour HQ stuff but I'm not sure which !

Anyways, I'm not getting involved.

• Like 1

Well if this goes well we'll have to start a dating section.

hmmm DateZ sounds intresting.....

• Like 1

I was about to call it a night....but no I just had to walk into the one thread with freaky pics galore.....

Hi. You posted this in the New Player Discussion which is a wrong area. I moved the thread to Survivor HQ.

Please read the pinned/sticky threads before starting a new topic!

Are you looking for others to team up with? Want to announce clan? Read this!

Read this before starting a new topic!

Hey where all the white women at?

Edited by Smalltown
  • Like 1

The internets: Where men act like boys, boys pretend to be men, women are usually men and little girls are FBI agents.

Over the past few days I have been told & learned there are no girls on the internet.

That's a sexy stache you got going on. I've never been into dudes but there is something different about you that I can't really place.

Edited by LunaTiK