DaGolem

Country restriction [standalone]

For the Standalone Version it would be nice if the Server Admin can limited the Server for example only USA Players or only Russia Players and so on and on.

Maybe u can chose 5 or more Countries that can join your server or if u don´t want the restriction then you dont turn in on. ;)

• Like 2

only thing i can see is it would cut down on lag maybe as i've played some games to where international players do and will lag server but tht isnt the case always...but i dont see this as a needed thing only thing i want is for hackers to be gone!!!

Yes, I would love to see dayz get rid of all these tele porting hackers and other stuff, maybe encript the codeing better?

But why?

Because of the language problem. ;)

As a Server Admin or a Player there is no chance to play on a server that allows only your language. So many Problems comes because of the language.

Like Rassismus and other Stuff ;) Example : Yeah i go cheating on a Russia Server because i hate Russian People....that is realy a kiddi Problem. ;)

I think it would be a nice feature and because of the On/Off funktion you can chose what u want.

Edited by DaGolem

As a Server Admin or a Player there is no chance to play on a server that allows only your language. So many Problems comes because of the laguage.

I think it would be a nice feature and because of the On/Off funktion you can chose what u want.

well by god do you pray that you know the language and not get shot XD I dissagree I love hearing russians yell yolo and I get to yell nolo and shoot them

As a Server Admin or a Player there is no chance to play on a server that allows only your language. So many Problems comes because of the laguage.

But people can move from country to country. I for example, live in England even though I wasn't born here.

Russians living in the US might end up speaking russian on your server, and then you'll still have your language problem.

Are you sure what you want isn't the right to ban people for not speaking some specific language?

well by god do you pray that you know the language and not get shot XD I dissagree I love hearing russians yell yolo and I get to yell nolo and shoot them

lol Nerd.... :D

Ok then special 4 you -> Example : Yeah i go cheating on a [select Country] Server because i hate [select Country] People....that is realy a kiddi Problem :P

But people can move from country to country. I for example, live in England even though I wasn't born here.

Russians living in the US might end up speaking russian on your server, and then you'll still have your language problem.

Are you sure what you want isn't the right to ban people for not speaking some specific language?

A 100% Protection is impossible and u know that. It is just a Filter that helps Serveradmins to push through there Server rules and for me a Player it is a good way to select a server i want to play.

Because if the Server Rules says [Only XYZ Country] then i know speaking with others have more Chance, the Pings are better because nobody from far far away is on this Server.

It is just a Filter...nothing more and it helps, but it dont fix all Problems!

Edited by DaGolem

Don't do this. There's nothing i love more then to pull the piss out of a few Americans, Us Aussie's are notorious for that ;)

Internet is global everyone can use it, Ping is the only thing that matters,

if this thing will be implemented I will don't have any available server to play on.

Internet is global everyone can use it, Ping is the only thing that matters,

Yep, your right Internet is global and if i pay for my server i want my rules! Simple, because i pay that shit!

And if i want that only people are from my country are on my server then i have no chance without the restriction filter!

So a country restriction is a very good filter to stem the language problem. Because some people are shit and don´t care about server rules!

And btw... i don´t want that people coming from other countries on my server making alot of shit like Hacking/cheating and other Stuff because they hate my Country.

Edited by DaGolem

What a stupid and racist idea. There's no chance it's gonna be implemented. Even if it would then I hope your server gets populated only with russian immigrants from your country just to piss you off.

• Like 2

What a stupid and racist idea. There's no chance it's gonna be implemented. Even if it would then I hope your server gets populated only with russian immigrants from your country just to piss you off.

It is funny to see that people dont realy understand and thinking this is a racist System. Nope, its not....it is a simple filter to prevent racist and to have a better chance for comunication between the players on the server.

btw. one of my Clan mate is from Russia, the other from Turkey and so on....

It would piss me off if I could not join foreign servers. I think this feature would harm the comunity because players from different countries wuold be unable to play together. Bad idea!

As a Server Admin or a Player there is no chance to play on a server that allows only your language. So many Problems comes because of the language.

Like Rassismus and other Stuff ;) Example : Yeah i go cheating on a Russia Server because i hate Russian People....that is realy a kiddi Problem. ;)

I am a Russian. I'm no cheater. FUCK YOU.

no one has said that russian were... you didnt understand and start raging here. nice.

But idea is not good anyway..

Edited by Zeppa

it´s realy funny...This thread is the best example why a country restriction makes sense.

First of all this was an example you can put any country in there. ;)

Second play with a russian in my clan....u better read ;)

----cut----

Hopefully, a optional country restriction will come.

So it is realy better that a admin can chose from where the people can come from on his payed server or if he dont want that then he dont turn this restriction on his own server on. Simple!

My God, it´s a OPTIONAL system...let the Serveradmin chose what they want, they pay the goddamn server.

I don´t want to speak english ingame and i dont want to meet people that not even can speak english or my language. It brings to many trouble!

It is funny to see that people dont realy understand and thinking this is a racist System. Nope, its not....it is a simple filter to prevent racist and to have a better chance for comunication between the players on the server.

Wait, what?

So if a country builds a wall to not let foreigners in it's not racist because what it does is to keep the people INSIDE the country? Maybe you should have a wall around your home,,,

What a crap idea this is. One of the best things about the internet is that it breaks down international barriers and opens peoples eyes to the world around them. I personally love meeting people from other countries when I'm playing DayZ. Your idea would only serve to segregate certain communities and encourage ignorance.

Luckily, it has no chance of ever being implemented.

• Like 4

Wait, what?

So if a country builds a wall to not let foreigners in it's not racist because what it does is to keep the people INSIDE the country? Maybe you should have a wall around your home,,,

OMG, surrounded by Trolls.

DAMNIT Dont focus on this crap racist or not racist shit....keep eye on comunicationsproblems on servers! Holy shit again!

So..thread is now open for the next jerk that comes with the racist shit!