Sign in to follow this  
SamShelleys

Anyone high literally every time you playDayZ?

It's a great mix of mellow nature walks and brutal gun battles that really makes me appreciate a smoke.

Thoughts?

I think the above posts are getting at that you're a fucking idiot for posting this.

And also IMO you're a fucking idiot for even doing that shit.

• Like 3

fuck that weak shit! I'm such a proz hardcore gamer that I smoke crack! hell yea, glass dick n a lee einfeld imba FTW YOLO!!!!

I hope rocket adds crack to the game so me and my character can blaze up before lying on elektro hill, hittin newbs like dime bags!!

• Like 1

fuck that weak shit! I'm such a proz hardcore gamer that I smoke crack! hell yea, glass dick n a lee einfeld imba FTW YOLO!!!!

I hope rocket adds crack to the game so me and my character can blaze up before lying on elektro hill, hittin newbs like dime bags!!

I always knew those YOLO f*cks smoked crack <_<

• Like 1

I think the above posts are getting at that you're a fucking idiot for posting this.

says the person who, statistically, almost certainly drinks.

I tried smoking bath salts and playing once but I ended up getting naked and eating some hobo's face off. Now I'm always worrying about what diseases that nasty hobo probably gave me.

• Like 1

I have played while high once. I was legitimately scared for my life when I was being chased by zombies.

I don't even smoke or do anything else but ethanol is certainly not any better on any level (it's also a relatively shitty drug in terms of effect and "damage"), the only reason it's allowed is because it's so ingrained in most cultures. If what was allowed was actually based on how dangerous it was long term, pot would be legal.

Edited by Fryseboks
  • Like 1

i dont know where you guys are from i dont think i know one person who dosent smoke weed or has in the past

Nah, I feel natural adrenaline and not f*cking up your body for later life to be a much better game experience.

HOWEVER, did play this game after getting my wisdom teeth pulled while still doped up, was crazy :o

• Like 1

I use too all the time, but I stopped for now due to me needing a job. I've played this game on shrooms and acid(not at the same time of course). Each time was pretty intense. I don't feel comfortable playing while high only because I feel like I can't concentrate haha. I am not sure why people are getting offended that you said you smoke, though. It's just a herb, a crop if you want to officially name it. People drink alcohol all the time while playing, but when you say weed, everybody calls you a stoner...oh the irony.

• Like 1

Nah, I feel natural adrenaline and not f*cking up your body for later life to be a much better game experience.

HOWEVER, did play this game after getting my wisdom teeth pulled while still doped up, was crazy :o

Later life? Do you even know what weed does to your body? Obviously not because of your post...People are so ignorant it's amazing.

i used to smoke green. dont any more unfortunately. can see why it would appeal playing Dayz though. At night i would be paranoid as fuck though.....those twigs snapping every 2 minutes...eurgh.

• Like 1

i dont know where you guys are from i dont think i know one person who dosent smoke weed or has in the past

Exactly man, it's like this post went through a time machine somehow

Exactly man, it's like this post went through a time machine somehow

:D ..very funny.

Oh no here comes the anti drug crowd! Give me a break. Almost half the population smokes weed. If you want to talk about the amount of people who have at least TRIED IT at some point in their life, that number would skyrocket.

Edited by KField86