DazTroyer

Middle age men who play Dayz

Battlezone ftw ! My uncle had to kick us outside because we were glued to the box when went over to his place to play the 2600. Had way more fun on one of these than i ever did on the games though..lived on a massive hill in the Blue Mountains so it was death defying fun every day :)

k1w4yt.jpg

omg I remember that thing

someone stole my big-wheel :(

Hopefully the trolling will end up here. I'm tired of the comments in my topic lol. I wish I could delete it. I know the only reason half the people posted because I was a girl talking about girl gamers. Sorry to make the middle aged man feel left out. Maybe you'll get more recognized too ;) lol

I'm changing my avatar to my IRL pic, let see how MUCH attention from womenz I get now!

I remember the ZX spectrum, it had rubber keys, learnt my self a bit of BASIC, IF, THEN, GOTO lol. Nowadays I'm just able to start my PC.

I'm changing my avatar to my IRL pic, let see how MUCH attention from womenz I get now!

I'm not female but... Hey baby wanna wrestle? :D

Im atari 2600 - Pole Position and Pacman. ZX Spectum fan boi also. spending days programing a game to find it was one of the worst game ever.

But my fun was in my fathers garage - Aracde Machines, Early 80's when he got Galaga and asked me to test it out =)

I've had everything over the years from Atari, Spectrum, Commadore Plus4, C64, CD32, Amiga 500, Amiga 600, Amiga 1200, PC's, Playstations, Xboxes and much more, man I feel old now lol! Loved games like Black Lamp, Turrican, R-Type, Unreal Tournament, Resident Evil, Fire Ant, could go on forever, does anyone else remember with fondness the joystick breaking games like Winter Olympics lol

• Like 2

I've had everything over the years from Atari, Spectrum, Commadore Plus4, C64, CD32, Amiga 500, Amiga 600, Amiga 1200, PC's, Playstations, Xboxes and much more, man I feel old now lol! Loved games like Black Lamp, Turrican, R-Type, Unreal Tournament, Resident Evil, Fire Ant, could go on forever, does anyone else remember with fondness the joystick breaking games like Winter Olympics lol

The Amiga was and always will be my favourite gaming system. I was surprised to learn recently that it was never a big hit in the US.

Edited by Timboski
  • Like 1

you call those beans???? I've seen bigger beans on a hamster...

What are you doing looking at a hamster's beans?

I remember the Atari but my games machine back in the day was the tape driven C64. When the disk drive came out i was over the moon.

My favourite game - Wasteland.

Has to be a Grandstand!! I loved mine to bits!!

109548d1234817232-get-your-retro-finds-out-lads-sp_a0035.jpg

I'm still not sure it's that, i'm getting old and the memory is fading lol, I seem to remember it being black and white though, the main body was white and the top black...I think or maybe it was the other way around lol!

The Amiga was and always will be my favourite gaming system. I was surprised to learn recently that it was never a big hit in the US.

I have very fond memories of my time on the Amiga, still have my 1200 in the loft somewhere, it's a shame Commodore went bust as I was really looking forward to a new Amiga with the new chipsets! :( the commodore and Amiga name lives on still though.... http://www.commodoreusa.net//CUSA_Home.aspx

Have a tin of beans for being an Amiga owner! :beans:

OP, that was EXACTLY my first console as well. I was a tiny lad, being born in 73 myself.

From then i've gone through atari, microcomputers, 8 bit consoles, 16 bit, and then 32 bit and pc's, and well, the usual "modern" consoles and pc systems till now.

i never had an amiga although i had the commodore vic-20 and 64, and the earliest pc i had was a 200Mhz pentium mmx.

And the most amazing thing of all... I still have all my hair!

Hello all

ZX80 ftw, you young upstarts with your zx81s and spectrums. tch!

Before that though, It was pong on a cheap home kit, no sexy consoles for us.

My first proper arcade game experience was Battlezone in a Roller Disco called Top Rank in Reading. Now that's 70's right there.

rgds

LoK

pong consoles... There are so many of them! Although My first I remember was an NES(Born in 85, the year! :D). My parents had an intellivision as well as atari.

Edited by internetTAB

What's the betting this thread don't get over 3000 views and 230 odd posts like another "popular" thread around here. :)

Ok lets give this thread a reason to live. So how many oldies remember this as being your first home "console"? Circa 1976'ish. It was just versions of Pong you could play on your tv. I remember being bored after two days lol... :lol:

fvbw29.jpg

Right here.

Atari 2600! I used to rock the fuck out of some Crystal Castles when I was but a wee babe.

What are you doing looking at a hamster's beans?

I'm sliding them up your asshole, remember? no worries, they're de-clawed...

nah, it was all about "Daley Thompsons Decathlon" !!

• Like 1

Does my mustache make me look fat? I hope not, because this is what I look like after a rough night of forgetting to shave :/

• Like 1

Does my mustache make me look fat? I hope not, because this is what I look like after a rough night of forgetting to shave :/

It's a nice little mustache, maybe when you get older you can grow a proper one like mine.

• Like 1

It's a nice little mustache, maybe when you get older you can grow a proper one like mine.

One can only hope! :)