Sign in to follow this  
DeZrECtI0N

A new drink:)

Wheres the Dp hmmmm no doctor pepper but there is coke, pepsi, mountain Dew, D: need to add in some doctor pepper

• Like 3

People of good taste and standing among the elite of soda connoisseurs, realize that Sprite is the most obvious of choices. Plus, that's 2 Pepsico products and 2 Coca-Cola products, which keeps things fair; Can't have one having getting more advertising in DayZ (unless by now there is actually money behind that sort of thing, which we should assume.). Throwing Dr. Pepper in the mix would just downright f*ck things up.

That would be like painting flames down the side of a car that has an engine that is 3 parts fucked. We need to fix a lot of other shit in this game first before we add more trinkets.

Why would Dr. Pepper be in an Ex-Communist country?

Last i recall the two countries didn't get on to well back when communism was around, so i don't see why they would have Dr. Pepper.

I remember reading somewhere about how Rocket wanted to add Red Bull.

• Like 1

I'm down with that. Maybe have a drink as rare as Mountain Dew, but it should be an energy drink. It would make it so you can run at a full sprint for longer periods of time. :D

Pft, i want to know why all the whiskey bottles are EMPTY. hwo is a man supposed to have a drink when its all empty.

Wheres the Dp hmmmm no doctor pepper but there is coke, pepsi, mountain Dew, D: need to add in some doctor pepper

screw dr pepper and give us some Budweisser

new drinks are not need what is need is milking cows churning butter eating honey and curing nettle stings

Why would Dr. Pepper be in an Ex-Communist country?

Last i recall the two countries didn't get on to well back when communism was around, so i don't see why they would have Dr. Pepper.

that's why it's called a game o.O ;P don't matter it would just be cool.

new drinks are not need what is need is milking cows churning butter eating honey and curing nettle stings

True

(THE ONLY ANSWER IS ADD MILK YOU GET IT FROM COW

This is actually a really good idea

Not important for Mod other things have priority but I bet in the standalone there are more :)

I think we need some original names for standalone soda drinks.

Choke

Pepski

Hilly Muslim (think about it!)

IRN BRU gets my vote (It's made fae girders),

Would be cool if we could localize the labels on cans client side, just a cosmetic thing but I would love it.

@Rocket (If you're out there) - take the piss out of EA and make it release day DLC, lol

We really need to be able to wear bathrobes and mix white russians in our standalone strongholds.