ersan

DayZ.ST - $30/mo for 50 Slot US/EU Servers - FTP - DayZ 1.8.0.3 - Epoch 1.0.3.1 - Instant Setup - Custom Panel - Live Map Tool

Looks like another ddos attack, as mine is down aswell.

Last time they had it fixed fairly quickly. Hopefully this time as well.

It been happening on and off for the past 8 hours. More DDos mitigation?

Well mine is still down, cant even log into the control panel.

The page just times out :(

###Update

can now log into my control panel and start the server with default files.

but still can not upload my custom files, it just times out.

Edited by kaysio

Do NOT rent a server from DayZ.st if you want a support that is actually helpful and SUPPORTIVE".

I am just writing this post to warn others, of my bad experience. I've sendt about 25 mails to them over a period of a month, 3 has been answered, with ridiculous answers, as if they have not even read any of the mails I've sent.

The server has been incredibly unstable, and they blamed me and my computer. i told them there was a server sided problem, so with no further answer and help, i changed the server location, and it worked. yet, there was many bugs with vehicle spawning etc, which i got no support on except " just hit the spawn button.", which does not work for added vehicles amongst other things, you have to manually edit the limit_max in database and so forth...

this is just the PRE-TASTE of their bullsh*t!

So i am saying, DO NOT RENT, if you want a support, that supports.

I am NOT interested in feedback here, i do not care what experiences you have had, or if you "Love" them, i'm simply just expressing my opinion on them, as i have told them i will do.

Greetings,

Ponduzn.

I used DayZ.ST for a while, had no problems with them. They have some good features too.

Only closed down my server because no one was playing it.

This was a couple months ago though, so they could be doing poorly now.

I also had a server from dayz.st and was happy with it, they do have thousands of customers so you can't ever please them all :)

I am quite pleased so far with my DayZ.st server, however I have not been able to fully use it for going on 24 hours. Full server function needs to come back up, and really soon.

Edited by Saethkept

I just want to let everyone know that DayZ.ST is not providing the servers that they say that they are...I am a staff member from Gamers-Dream...DayZ.ST is currently hosting both of our servers (173.192.200.91 & 50.97.49.79)that have been down for the past two days because of DDOS attacks...http://dayz.st/status...The servers hosted by DayZ.ST are really not anything like they say that they are, and they are constantly having issues with our servers which were* #2 in the world before DayZ.St could not defend our servers from a DDOS...All I am doing here is warning everyone that (comming from #2 server in the world) would strongly advise again buying a server from DayZ.ST...They are completely full of crap and are absolutely horrible..As of now, the #2 server in the world is currently looking for a new host that is NOT DayZ.ST..So, do yourself a favor and don't choose DayZ.ST as your server hoster..And if you don't really believe that this is really coming from Gamers-Dream then hop on our TeamSpeak (gd.tsucp.com) and talk to one of our admins or check out our website (www.gamers-dream.com)...

-Thanks,

[GD]Staff

Edited by datdayzplayer
  • Like 4

We're not going to keep paying for a service that isnt being provided as its advertised, currently seeing no protection from DDOS attacks, and they're way too frequent for anyone to have enjoyment of servers. I wouldnt reccomend DayZ.ST to anyone looking at getting themselves a server up.

F- grade guys. Sort it out

Designz

Gamers-Dream

• Like 1

Dayz.st is stall the best out there for all you ppl that are having a cry about DDOS you ccant stop it the reason y thy always get ddos is the other dayz hosting place are not happy with them lol so yah if ya want to have a cry go have a cry to one of them lol because you are not gana find beta hosting unless you set up your own box .

DayZ.ST Rocks

Goatboy out .

I just want to let everyone know that DayZ.ST is not providing the servers that they say that they are...I am a staff member from Gamers-Dream...DayZ.ST is currently hosting both of our servers (173.192.200.91 & 50.97.49.79)that have been down for the past two days because of DDOS attacks...http://dayz.st/status...The servers hosted by DayZ.ST are really not anything like they say that they are, and they are constantly having issues with our servers which were* #2 in the world before DayZ.St could not defend our servers from a DDOS...All I am doing here is warning everyone that (comming from #2 server in the world) would strongly advise again buying a server from DayZ.ST...They are completely full of crap and are absolutely horrible..As of now, the #2 server in the world is currently looking for a new host that is NOT DayZ.ST..So, do yourself a favor and don't choose DayZ.ST as your server hoster..And if you don't really believe that this is really coming from Gamers-Dream then hop on our TeamSpeak (gd.tsucp.com) and talk to one of our admins or check out our website (www.gamers-dream.com)...

-Thanks,

[GD]Staff

gamersdream servers have actually been the reason our servers are getting attacked, all of the machines on which they have servers are being repeatedly targetted.

We have (or will soon be) given you the option to move to Los Angeles where your servers are protected from such attacks. We cannot continue hosting you at your current location if you continue to be a DDoS magnet. We have had many #1 and #2 servers on gametracker and they are usually ddos'ed off the face of the planet until they are downranked. We have had to sever relationships with several of the "top-ranked" servers because they are DDoS magnets and they affect all of our other customers.

The DDoS protection offered in our Los Angeles location would cost hundreds or thousands of dollars, but we have a special agreement with Black Lotus that lets us offer it to you at the same price as our other non-protected datacenters. We suggest everyone take full advantage of the opportunity. Otherwise you are going to have a difficult time finding someone capable of hosting your servers stablely.

Additionally, we have made no claims that the locations on which you chose to host your servers would be protected from DDoS - Los Angeles is the only location where we offer DDoS protection. Every other location has a "best-effort" policy. We are working on establishing a presence at a DDoS-protected datacenter in Chicago, but that likely won't be for 2 months. There are no overseas datacenters that offer decent ddos protection.

Edited by ersan191
  • Like 1

We were told yesterday that there was no way to prevent DDOS attack from toker but obviously you have a way in LA but what about us folks on the east coast that do not want crappy ping. Was told basically to deal with it and switch IP addresses.

We were told yesterday that there was no way to prevent DDOS attack from toker but obviously you have a way in LA but what about us folks on the east coast that do not want crappy ping. Was told basically to deal with it and switch IP addresses.

Like I said, we are in talks with a datacenter in Chicago but that is a couple months out at best.

This is the THIRD TIME THIS WEEK the Washinton D.C. servers have been down.

Do NOT get a DayZ.st server...

-They don't respond to their paying customers

-They are constantly DDoS'd

I think that is enough points, especially when you lose players due to them thinking the server went off forever, and all of the time and money you put into a server like that. I sincerely do not recommend going with DayZ.st unless you enjoy server downtime...

WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM. SERIOUSLY.

• Like 1

This looks familiar...have we met before? :P

This looks familiar...have we met before? :P

Probably, I update about how shitty they are all of the time.

I don't know if I can really blame them for being the target of DDoS attacks.

Their crummy support team is all on them, however.

• Like 1

I don't know if I can really blame them for being the target of DDoS attacks.

Their crummy support team is all on them, however.

That is why they get attacked so much, it's because nobody likes them, count me in the 'nobody likes them' section also.

I dunno man. I've been with them since January and suffered a whopping 3hrs total downtime. This was 2 weeks ago. My server is also in DC.

• Like 1

Hey mate,

HFB servers touts a "DDoS Proof" network. A bit of a tall order, if ya ask me, but you didn't really ask me at all then did ya?

In any case, their support is "good" and the servers are quality. I can't really say I've ever been 100% happy with any GSP, so I won't go writing wild reviews--you'd have to see for yourself. All I can say is that my server experiences very little (if any) downtime per month, and the support takes up to 48 hours--but is very willing to help in any way. Not to say it always takes this long, it can just take *up to* that long.

Hopefully your next experiences are fruitful! (

Cheers,

-Jimmy

p.s. why bother with a DC datacenter? Chicago/NewYork/Dallas for US based :thumbsup: