Magzire866

Well whats left to do?

its been said many times before. we all know its an alpha. but as you see people are writing suggestions which they are all doing correctly. you post is not correct for the thread in fact. dont you know this is the suggesion thread? didn;t you read it when you clicked on it like you do the download DayZ alpha mod?

Re-read the first post and the rest of the thread please and tell me again everyone realises that this game is not done with development.

This thread is dedicated to whining about 'there is nothing to do in end game'. Well of course not, there is no 'end game' yet but I'm quite certain they will add it at some point in time. This whining isn't helping and can in no way be considered making a 'suggestion'. If you fail to see that... well I don't know what to say to you... I lack the ability to view the world through such ignorant eyes.

Re-read the first post and the rest of the thread please and tell me again everyone realises that this game is not done with development.

This thread is dedicated to whining about 'there is nothing to do in end game'. Well of course not, there is no 'end game' yet but I'm quite certain they will add it at some point in time. This whining isn't helping and can in no way be considered making a 'suggestion'. If you fail to see that... well I don't know what to say to you... I lack the ability to view the world through such ignorant eyes.

my god read through the thread you see other people making suggestions.

is the younger generation getting more stupid?

Just like to add in 2.6 helis save properly and the vehicle hoarding has begun, so it's not just server hop till you find one anymore on 2.6 servers.

Right now I'm planning on griefing a whole server for admin abuse. There's your occupation.

Now that helis save, I hop looking for Hueys flying around and give them a 12.7x99mm NATO surprise. ;D

Sandbox game that was never explicitly about a gear grind seems boring now that self appointed gear grind mission is complete? Sounds like boring is as boring does to me. What do you expect quests?

Take for example the suggestion made above: capture, hold and protect towns from zombies. Sounds like a fun idea. The great thing is you can log in the game and do this right now. Take Cherno or Elektro and clear the streets. Maybe just start with one building. Own it. Make it safe for uninfected for as long as you can. You may not capture it permanently, but really what fun would that be. You will never finish killing the endless respawning hordes of zombies, because again that would not be that fun. Seriously trying to hold it for as long as you and your friends can while actually killing those tourist mode zombies instead of just losing aggro by breaking line of sight sounds like fun.

You will lose some ammo, you might lose some equipment and maybe even your precious debug kill count. It seems like these are the things that are standing in the way of playing the game in the first place. Just a suggestion, but in the end it is just a game and perhaps you are over it, eventually we all will be.

i could think of a whole new way hunting could be revamped.. for example a dear hunter style of hunting simulation implented into the game along with fishing aswell perhaps...

Make tin food more scarece there fore people have to hunt wildlife.. we need some bears and shit aswell woo wOo

You "killed the snipers". If by this you mean you have mastered the art of pvp, you are greatly mistaken. There is always a clan, squad or lone wolf out there that will put you in your place. Search for the one who we spartans say will give you your "beautiful death"

Simple... Make zombies faster, make guns more rare. Survival time will decrease then.

I think the most common weapons should be weapons with no scopes and pistols. and all the hackers should leave so they dont port in a 50cal every time they die

This thread is dedicated to whining about 'there is nothing to do in end game'. Well of course not, there is no 'end game' yet but I'm quite certain they will add it at some point in time.

And that's what we've got a suggestion forum for. Now I suggest you stop whining and start giving constructive suggestions, before I start whining more about you whining about people who whine when they make suggestions. Whiner.

And that's what we've got a suggestion forum for. Now I suggest you stop whining and start giving constructive suggestions, before I start whining more about you whining about people who whine when they make suggestions. Whiner.

Wow... are you really that stupid? You did read the first post of this thread, right? Tell ma how that constitutes a suggestion and I'll award you a nobel price. Edited by James Ashwood

Wow... are you really that stupid? You did read the first post of this thread, right? Tell ma how that constitutes a suggestion and I'll award you a nobel price.

and this is a suggestion?

here is a suggestion. how about you make a suggestion like so many other people have.

the threat is well whats left to do? there is a questionmark. Now people have replied with suggestions. I dont see how you can not see this.

well, since most people cant see the point of this post, we posted here to beg developers to realease something we can do in a long time, like herding cattle, dogs could be used like that, i would make a living of creating dogs, having a huge pack and letting they help me hunt, and kill snipers in eleftro, cherno has that huge ass tower.

so people in here are metaohorically suggesting a farmville like stuff, planting like in minecraft, or implementing a weak way to make wildfire in the forest consuming it, or when the axe hits a tree it disappears.

Its a meta whinning

lol low pop? iv been hacked everyday on the full servers, its all i join.

riiight and theres nothing to do because obviously youve killed all the snipers. lawl to you sir

R.I.P. dead thread