Magzire866

Well whats left to do?

I've ran 1000s of miles searching of loot. Enough tents full of crap to supply a full server. Countless hours wasted on that fucking heli. Killed the snipers. Now its just too boring.

This game will have a short life.

• Like 3

It won't last forever. Try to survive. If you just stop playing then yeah its going to get boreing. Become a bandit.

Hey man if you got so much.....i'd like some :)

If you got .5 version more than welcome to fill you fat face in. dmr/l85aws/as50/m107/m16acog/m4 holo-cco/mk 48 mod/ gps/range/nvg/ghillie and even more

I posted something like this earlier. Yea I feel you, it's gettin boring. Doing the same thing over and over. Even on lingor island.

Not really much he can add with the game in a MOD form. Hoping for a lot more features and things to do in the standalone. I hope it's much harder to scavenge and survive especially alone, zombies become more fluid/greater amount and of a higher threat (currently they are way to easy, and this is a ZOMBIE survival game after all), and just gives us more to work for and achieve so dying and losing everything is more devastating.

I definitely agree that at this point, there isn't much to do and that contributes to everyone just killing. Not much else to do besides that. Hopefully the freedom that the standalone gives will allow for a lot more gameplay. Rocket personally has some ambitious ideas and I've seen a lot of great ideas floating around the forum.

• Like 1

yeah same here. 3 characters on 3 servers / hives. all with different gear, well all the same gear nearly because they are all decked out. what now. PVP i am not in to so what do i do

10 to 1 odds when the OP stops playing on low pop servers and starts to pvp with that gear he gets done up real quick

I've ran 1000s of miles searching of loot. Enough tents full of crap to supply a full server. Countless hours wasted on that fucking heli. Killed the snipers. Now its just too boring.

This game will have a short life.

I'm with you. I have no more gear to find, everything is perfect. That being said there's NO WAY I'M GOING TO RISK LOSING IT ALL IN A PVP (or to a hacker) ! So the game is effectively over for me too. All there is to do is have Long Barn massacres to up your Zombie kill score (easy with DMR and infinite bullets exploit).

Now what ? I have a score of 3,000 kills and humanity of 3,250 - I'M GOING TO RISK LOSING THIS IN PVP (or to a hacker) EVEN LESS NOW.

Err, wait for the finished game maybe?

Telling people to wait and be patient these days is like telling water to stop being wet, or the earth to stop spinning ,or bushes to not be bushy.

10 to 1 odds when the OP stops playing on low pop servers and starts to pvp with that gear he gets done up real quick

lol low pop? iv been hacked everyday on the full servers, its all i join.

Edited by Magzire866

lol low pop? iv been hacked everyday on the full servers, its all i join.

i think thats the only way thats fair to play. hack to counter the hackers. or play on a locked server

Just to say this, instead of people wanting the devs to make looting and surviving zombies as a fresh spawner up until you get some good gear - they should add something worth playing after you have the ultra gear, something that wouldn't make it boring, because you know you have all the loot, vehicles and killed alot of people and nothing else to do now.

• Like 1

So you get all that gear. Leave it in the tent. Go to a city. Get a Lee Enfield. Have fun outsmarting the other players. When you finally want to punish a sniper or something, go to your tent, find something big, and get your vengeance.

standalone will come in the end of the year, well folks, i quitted already but i am always coming back here hoping for an update that ads something to do, not stupid dogs, i came here to survive, but surviving is no fun anymore, i mastered it too easily and the world more of a not well thoughtout system, but a simple one where theres too many patterns, we need a more realistic, harder and fleshed out survival system, meanwhile this is just another shooter.

I feel cheated, but ok, at least it gave me more than 30 hours of fun.

well, cropping should be added, it would be fun

Edited by indominator
  • Like 2

something must be changed/added to DayZ, its boring as its now.

maybe:

- weapons breaking (damage)

- more build options

- team play interface

- much stronger and smarter zombies

- random events

- more melee weapons such as hatchet etc, and less military grade rifles.

- zombie hordes, and not zombie tourists that we have now

- less gear and loot, and not at every corner

- capture, hold, and protect towns from zombies

- the suggestions page...

I can go on and on but who cares? :)

they will add dogs instead...

• Like 2

Just like to add in 2.6 helis save properly and the vehicle hoarding has begun, so it's not just server hop till you find one anymore on 2.6 servers.

Right now I'm planning on griefing a whole server for admin abuse. There's your occupation.

- more build options

- team play interface

- random events

Some great ideas. Last one would be amazing. There be something to play for.

• Like 2

You people do realise this 'game' is still in development, right?

really I thought alpha when you first click on it the day you download the mod before you even every play the game meant the game is in its final stage.

its been said many times before. we all know its an alpha. but as you see people are writing suggestions which they are all doing correctly. you post is not correct for the thread in fact. dont you know this is the suggesion thread? didn;t you read it when you clicked on it like you do the download DayZ alpha mod?

I am up for this guys suggestions

snapback.pngDooM4MR, on 10 September 2012 - 08:14 AM, said:

- more build options

- team play interface

- random events