Sign in to follow this  
kendall22

thanks hackers

to the hackers that were blowing up elektro on us 1723. ty for the as50, svd cammo, m9 sd, food, drinks, alot of ammo.

i was in the office building when i spot zombies running. i went to the top to check it out- go prone and they culdnt see me because of wall. i see them crouching at a ammo crate, thought it looked odd. so i killed em both with my lee enfield :). i wated to see if they came back since they had ghilli and i didnt loot them. i logged off, came back 20min later and the church + shopping centre was gonners :o ..... went back to my spy spot and looked for em. saw em blowing up hospital and they both died. went to loot em and found :

- As50--5 mags

-Svd cammo- 3 mags

-m9 sd- 6 mags

- nvg x 2

-range finder x 2

- gps x 2

- every other tool there is.

took both snipers- both nvg, range finders and a the 2 gps's and whatever else i culd fit. so ty hackers, me and my friend are now have 2 decente snipers and some cool gear. sad thing is i worked hard for 2 weeks and found exact same gear- and then these 2 come along, hack it in and blow up the buildings in elektro, only to die from a lee enfield bullet each. sadley i dont remember your names, but ty for the gear.

• Like 2

Killed a hacker yesterday and got myself a lapua magnum sniper rifle, a radio, some soldier clothing, and a kobra smg sidearm.

Then I proceeded to go on a suicide run into Elektro. Killed another guy who had an X8 aws or something like that. Took the LMG, stowed the sniper in backpack, and killed 16 people before being brought down. It was a fun death.

gotta love killin hackers.

all my friend needs is ghilli since hes gettin the svd. as50 is mine :P

Edited by kendall22

Well, I can't match all your stories of murder and killing. But I was hoisted to the moon by some guy talking to Alice, twice, and ended up with an AS50 and tons of supplies that were left in my incapable hands when I switched servers.

Phrase of the Day: Sh*t happens.

Thanks for ruining the game skiddies! I bet you feel bad that I got all your scripted in weapons! Oh wait...

Edited by puppetworx

lol yea they can just hack it back in. but still- i got up 2 guns, i was happy and my friend was happy. just claiming my prize for killin the fools

So you're happy of ppl totally unbalancing the game, spawning rare stuff like fresh water... but the most fun part is when you'll return here on the forum crying because another one (this time with god mode) have shot ya in the back with an hatchet while you tried to kill him with your scripted AS50 TWS gently donated by a script kid.

lol yea they can just hack it back in. but still- i got up 2 guns, i was happy and my friend was happy. just claiming my prize for killin the fools

Only once ive managed to kill 1 script kiddie, guess he forgot to enable the immortal part.. DMR bullet in his head ~400m.

Got some LRR sniper rifle, golden revolver and a m4sd. I put the m4sd in use, hide the body with the rest.

But the last ~20+ ive encountered seems to have remembered to enable the bulletproof thingy.

I once killed a skiddie with a makarov... it was easily the most satisfying kill of my DayZ career. He teleported in front of me with a M249 SAW. and I managed to beat him with a quickdraw headshot. Somehow I right clicked and left clicked, with essentially no delay between them, and my aim miraculously defaulted to his head. One makaroni shot to the face, one dead hacker.

He did teleport me into the ocean after this. but it didn't matter. I was grinning ear to ear. :D

All well and good killing hackers, however are fucking the game up using the weapons they are spawning in.. You are just as bad as them using these weapons (hacked or legit). Next time just hide the bodies and carry on.

ROCKET and ADMINS you guys are doing nothing to stop the hacking and i wont be buying this if it ever comes out stand alone , tried to put up with hackers since they game came out and ive seen everything from forest fires, teleporting boats ,mass server kills item spawning ect... but im sure one of your tosser admins will have an explanation for a teleporting boat haha all you got to do is type in ***s and find out how they do it then ban them . i think this is what happens when a noob accidently makes a popular mod ROCKET=FAILED

CRY SOME MORE, DELETE YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT, TRY AND HACK, GET BANNED AND NEVER COME BACK!

THANKS!

ROCKET and ADMINS you guys are doing nothing to stop the hacking and i wont be buying this if it ever comes out stand alone , tried to put up with hackers since they game came out and ive seen everything from forest fires, teleporting boats ,mass server kills item spawning ect... but im sure one of your tosser admins will have an explanation for a teleporting boat haha all you got to do is type in ***s and find out how they do it then ban them . i think this is what happens when a noob accidently makes a popular mod ROCKET=FAILED

You make it sound like Rocket and the Dev team owe you something and that you have been let down by them and the admins of servers etc

Free Mod..you have not paid a penny for this Mod. Ok..you had to buy ARMA 2 etc to play it but your gripe should be with Bohemia and Battle eye, not rocket. They are the ones who have benefited and gained from your purchase,

Also. Server admins have put up their hard earned cash to give you a platform to play on. Be a little more grateful.

You mentioned that Admins do nothing to help stop the hacking. Think you need to take a look at these sections of forum http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/46-server-reporting/

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/32-cheat-reporting/

You will see a multitude of threads where players and server admins are arguing the toss about who is cheating, why servers are being locked or restarted frequently. The problem with this game is their is an air of mistrust from both sides. No-one accepts the reason why events happen in servers and it just ends up as a slanging match between players. As a result of this, the developers are constantly having to take time to check script logs and listen to peoples persistent whining. Half the time it is like the school playground. Perhaps that maybe a reflection of the majority age group who both play the mod and flame on this forum..perhaps I am wrong

You call Rocket a noob?

This bloke, off his own back has created an amazing gaming environment for us and it would appear that eventually, when he irons out all the faults and problems with the game, will release a product which we can all enjoy for years to come

Didn't see you having this idea or the skill to produce the Mod. Don't see you with a contract with Bohemia

Keep your money when the standalone comes out. That is your choice but I doubt that either Rocket, Bohemia and the DayZ community are really going to miss your input

hey buddy go fuck yourself ae Freedom of speech an all

Hey dumbass that doesn't apply to a forum... Now kindly go lick a light socket.

• Like 1

you guys wonder why so many people have been posting about hackers..doesnt the amount of people posting indicate a huge problem !! rocket made the game ? rocket controls who hosts servers ? rocket controls cd keys ? = rockets problem

Edited by pvt bubbles

you guys wonder why so many people have been posting about hackers..doesnt the amount of people posting indicate a huge problem !! rocket made the game ? rocket controls who hosts servers ? rocket controls cd keys ? = rockets problem

Are you retarded or just a monkey with a keyboard? I'll give you a banana coco just google Bohemia Interactive.

CD keys are not created by Rocket, they are given out with new copies of the game. Rocket does not control who hosts servers, just look at the plethora of private hives (something Rocket doesn't want).

I fear you may have several misconceptions about what he does, this is a mod for a game that is buggy and allows end users to create scripts. Unfortunately, this ability to add scripts has been abused by the skiddies.

Yes there is an issue but from what I have read (search function for the win!) there is no immediate fix for the game, at least until the standalone is released.

People tend are more likely to complain than they are to post up about their positive gameplay. One of the rare things is the positive comments about people's gaming, just look at the campfire section.

• Like 1

sure i welcome that comment and i in-return would like to apologize for any misguided comments while raging from hacker fever.... perhaps there is a specific problem with the nz servers ? the last 5-10 servers i have joined all had hackers major problem ? yes

CD keys are not created by Rocket, they are given out with new copies of the game. Rocket does not control who hosts servers, just look at the plethora of private hives (something Rocket doesn't want).

I fear you may have several misconceptions about what he does, this is a mod for a game that is buggy and allows end users to create scripts. Unfortunately, this ability to add scripts has been abused by the skiddies.

Yes there is an issue but from what I have read (search function for the win!) there is no immediate fix for the game, at least until the standalone is released.

People tend are more likely to complain than they are to post up about their positive gameplay. One of the rare things is the positive comments about people's gaming, just look at the campfire section.

Ah man Mini way to explain things all civilized!

Yeah, Don't blame rocket and co, they used a platform to make a better Mod / game from. They did not allow access via script usage in the base program. They have worked on finding a solution however it's called a Standalone, If you don't like playing the Mod in it's current form, give it some time and for the love of god STOP with the complaining and moaning.

I admire those who take on the hackers / script kiddies, Goes to show you can do something about it however limiting the case may be. I did give up for 2 weeks due to the glitching but not the hackers. Carry on and stay calm.

I don't mind people complaining about hackers as they are only making themselves look like idiots, there are other servers they are not on and also ways and means of beating them at their own games and if you take it so serious then perhaps this Mod is not for you? But judging by the amount of Hacker complaints there are some people who need to step back and realise it is only a game. If you are so attached to it then you need to get out more and taste the variety of Life.

Op, good tactics and don't give an inch. I am surprised I have survived as long as I have without any of the gucci kit most other players seem to need in order to have a great experience. Good job I don't take a Mod gameplay as serious as some.

Lots of Love.

haha i could sit here and argue all day... or i can go pre order war z ; ) by

Good riddance.

Edited by smasht_AU

haha i could sit here and argue all day... or i can go pre order war z ; ) by

I hope for you that War Z does not have glitches, cheats, hacks or manipulations that players can exploit

If it does, I think we will have one angry buyer

I hope for you that War Z does not have glitches, cheats, hacks or manipulations that players can exploit

If it does, I think we will have one angry buyer

But someone had better tell him the Zombies don't actually move!!