jdan0327

Rarest weapon you've found?

Why are you guys saying the spawned in items you've found? They aren't 'rare', they're hacked in...

I'm yet to find a range finder or SVD at a spawn

I've only seen a dmr once. Stary mil. tents. Never seen it on another player, I'm sure I've heard it before though. I didn't take it since I was pretty new at the time and never thought of getting 2 weapons (And I had plenty of space in my coyote backpack)

M107 at a heli crash site, along with 2 m249's, and a bizon.

L85 at a crashsite, didn't realize it took stanag mags, lost it because the game doesn't like alice packs and deleted it with my l85 in it (same thing happened to another alice pack of mine with an m24 in it)

only found m24 once, elektro firestation.

Defintely the CZ - i have only ever found one! I have found more L85's than CZ's

As for a DMR, playing solidly for months and i have yet to find one.

I have found every piece of gear and weapon from loot spawns in this game except the range finder. Been playing for months now and I have yet to find one of these anywhere except tents and player bodies.

I found one in the upper barracks of NWAF, along with NVG's in the hallway. Just outside, 40m away was a downed bird. Crawled out to it and got another NVG, ghillie, DMR & AS50...

Another heli was a click to the east... ya lol all in like an hour

Found 3-4 AS 50 TWS's, 2 G36's and ammo for a KVSK so far. All in tents, Left them were they were, No joy for me!

AK-107 GL, AK-107 PSO GL, PDW SD and G36k. I have only found those weapons once. Other than that, I have found the AS50 TWS, G36 Camo SD and M4A1 Holo SD multiple times. Join a full server and it's pretty likely that a sniper — alive or dead — on top of a building in Cherno will be equipped with an AS50 TWS.

I'm currently hoping to find the golden AK to go with my AS50 TWS.

Hacked in weapons aren't 'rare' weapons. We should be talking about in-game weapons.

Hacked in weapons aren't 'rare' weapons. We should be talking about in-game weapons.

Most of the weapons are not rare because of duping, but when it comes to the legit weapons, I would have to say that the M136 rocket launcher has been the rarest from my experience.

Hacked and most likely duped weps? we all know how that will end.

Legit? L85 FN FAL, FN FAL +scope, M4A1 CCO SD, M4 + grenade launcher, SAW, Mk 48, BEAR TRAP and ENTRENCHING TOOL.

lulz

Probably a M16 + ACOG and that was only found in a tent. Never seen others using them despite the very nice range on it

Rarest I have found was an AS-50 normal sights, was a legit find in a tent in Stary, sadly had it for like 2 weeks and never found any ammo for it, then it got stole out of my truck one day, oh well don't really snipe anyways.

SWEET POST # 42

Edited by alicefanboy

A legit AS50

An AS50.

I got excited to finally get my hands on one of those beasts,

then I remembered everyone has a .50 caliber anti-material rifle in their pack.

Edited by BoBo

I've found them all except a SVD Camo, M136 Rocket Launcher, and pretty much all the hacked guns, I did see a M60A and PKM machine gun by the apartments in Cherno once though, but didn't realize they weren't part of DayZ armory.

CZ550, seriously. This thing is so fucking rare, not even kidding. This shits like 10x more rare than the AS50, and even the AS50 TWS.

Defintely the CZ - i have only ever found one! I have found more L85's than CZ's

As for a DMR, playing solidly for months and i have yet to find one.

I feel your pain. Stary tents, heliwrecks, barracks and deerstands, i will search until i find one if i am a new spawn. I feel fucking naked until i find my baby. I can go without nvg's and all of the other high tier shit, fuck i can even go without bandages ! DMR.. i do love you so sweetie. x

One time I found 2 CZ's in one session, nice rifle to use, made a kill or two with it.

Not sure I've ever had an AS 50 although my playing partner has one

CZ550, seriously. This thing is so fucking rare, not even kidding. This shits like 10x more rare than the AS50, and even the AS50 TWS.

I'm not sure if it was legit but some random dude who I met gave me an m4 CCO SD, that was pretty awesome, rarest weapon which I found as loot would probably be the CZ or MP5 SD, the CZ isn't really that rare is it? I guess it depends on where you like to loot, lilekyhood of finding it is 0.98% in a farm building, mp5sd is about 0.38% in a military building such as a hangar/military dorm.

Edited by R3con