mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

No don't remove it, but increasing the spawn ratio on the toolbox a little would help players remove the barbed wire in those annoying places.

What's a camp without barbwire? :(

It´s a camp without barbwire!

I often made camps in real life...and I never used barbwire. Or missed it.

Remove it!

Edited by Amano

Let it be. Let it be. Let it beeee, ah, let it beee.

It's great, i love it :D

don't remove it, please :(

Edited by kenq

Yes, remove it.

If you bring it back, I suggest not allowing it to penetrate walls or large objects (that reduces the problem of blockading the firestation and those small residential buildings and the office in elektro. In the open, it is fine.

Yes remove it. Static aswell as manually placeable ones. At least until they no longer cause graphic glitches.

sandbags + barbwire = good defense against those without a tool box or a truck..

No, keep the barbwire.

Edited by ExESGO
  • Like 1

i think the barbwire shouldn´t stop zombies since that would mean that you could quite easily build a zombie free area, something that was never intended (hence zombies can open doors, climb ladders, swim etc)

what would be cool though imo is if it would stop 2-3 zombies but as soon as more press against it , it should fail/be destroyed.

make it slow down zombies, give it a chance to break their legs etc.

so i vote no, don´t remove it completely, just make it more rare and make it destroyable by zombies if there are enough.

edit: or (if that is possible with the engine) give the zombies a chance to fall into it so that following zombies can walk over them, that would be really cool ;)

Edited by Broter
  • Like 3

The pussies in this thread is the reason this mod's gonna go to shit. We're gonna lose vital features of the mod due to the incessant whining of noobs who refuse to man up and face the challenges therein. Welcome to WoW, BF3, etc......

Well I would say fix them, but if you can't do that then yes remove them.

If I had a penny for every time i've seen a door blocked off by unmovable barbed wire i'd have £7.63.

The pussies in this thread is the reason this mod's gonna go to shit. We're gonna lose vital features of the mod due to the incessant whining of noobs who refuse to man up and face the challenges therein. Welcome to WoW, BF3, etc......

Not sure where you get the BF3 bit from, WoW I can sorta agree on but the big offender would be Halo Reach. "I don't like armor lock WAHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Stupid morons went and pretty much got rid of it, they should have left it as it is and all the children and whinners would have left...But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that makes too much sence....