mattlightfoot

Should we remove barbed wire in the next update

Barbed Wire  

1. 1. Should we remove barbed wire?

• Yes
    • No

All the whining about griefing, hackers are the problem not the wire fences.

When i would be in a zombie apocalypse and have a toolbox to remove wire fences, i would do the same and safe all the good gear up with fences so only i could reach them.

It creates goals to search a toolbox for example, but what i think is there should always more then ONE way to achieve this, for now you need a toolbox to destroy it maybe we could use other thinks to temporary disable the fence or weakening it for a certain time.

Keep fences or replace them with the sandbag feature, anyways it has to be fixed somehow.

• Like 1

Just get the graphical glitches fixed on them.... they are usefull to create camps seen as how sandbags are rare as rocking horse shit.. plus you can easily vault over sandbags. Either find the way in or find a toolbox to bypass them.

• Like 1

No!

Imagine you will get in a zombie apocalypse (and this is maybe one of the main ideas of this realism-mod!), you would of course try to fortify someday! So just fix the problems about it, and make it easier to remove and so on...

• Like 1

As the title suggests. You only have a couple of hours :)

suggested this for two months now . actually made me headbutt my monitor .

NO !

If you remove it...

Why not remove everything that make the game harder?

Like obstacle on the road... make me scrap my car or flip my ATV. So remove it !

Have sniper remove cause i get sniped some time and its not fun !

Should remove blood, temp, food and water... cause some time its hard to find and its not cool !

Removezed to cause some time they see me and i cant loot as i want to !

Remove helicopter cause its hard to find and its not fair for all !

Remove guili suit cause its hard to see those player hiding in the tree !

Please remove everything cool in the game and just add ponney and flower !!!

What a waste of time thread!!!

• Like 1

Yes please, it makes no sense. It´s only destroying the gameplay with people using it for blocking territories.

Yes.

No one has used barbed wire to keep away zombies or enemy players. It's only been used as a griefing tactic and while we're supposed to be able to remove it with a toolbox, I've only gotten the option to remove it 25% of the time. It's too glitchy and doesn't do anything to improve gameplay.

Remove it for now and add it back in standalone. Only reason i'm saying this is because people will continue to abuse barbed wire in towns (and because server restarts put them back where they were previous to being removed. Once you guys can fix the removal of them, I'd say add them back in.

Yeah, remove it, fix it, then re-apply it, make it so infected get barely get past it, or they slow down dramatically, also make it so people can't climb over but can crawl under :D

dont remove ^^ make it removable ... cuz nobody can remove it with the toolbox. does it have only 1 pixel for interaction?