TheMachine

Make hacking LEGAL - read before rage

Ok guys, so hear me out before you jump down my throat.

The hacking problem is bad, really bad.

We all know just how bad it is by now, so there's no need for me to reiterate it for you.

What if there were a way to level the playing field so it's fair for everyone that's playing DayZ and we aren't all put at a disadvantage by the hackers?

What if 'god mode', 'weapons crates', 'teleportation' etc were all baked right into the DayZ client so anyone could use them?

You see, hackers basically operate on the premise that no one should be able to kill them, hence they use cheats to avenge their death or stop people from killing them at all.

There should be an option to opt in or out of 'god mode' when you start playing, this way you can engage in the fights you want without the worry of dying and the annoyance of respawning all the time.

A lot of people will be annoyed and consider this 'giving in' to hackers, but in actual fact it's only really standing up to them.

We just need more options guys, there's nothing wrong with that.

Edited by TheMachine
  • Like 4

i can not really follow your thoughts on this... my opinion: just ban them all, again and again and again and forever.

• Like 2

What the fuck?!

But srsly. This would only make it worse. At the moment you can at least play because you can still kill hackers and play the game.

When everyone is using these "cheats" you would be forced to use them as well...

Edited by Labargoth

Then what is the point in playing? There would be no point what so ever. All it would be is a fuckfest of fun at the start, but then the mod would quickly be wiped off the face of the planet; it would be left as a barren wasteland of hackers.

i can not really follow your thoughts on this... my opinion: just ban them all, again and again and again and forever.

That's the problem, they aren't being banned.

People like to use flawed logic to make it seem like Battleye is banning most of them and 'there aren't that many', but we can all see, plain as day, that they are still infesting every server.

Major contradiction. Its a survival game, if you cant die, there would be no reason to play.

Then what is the point in playing? There would be no point what so ever. All it would be is a fuckfest of fun at the start, but then the mod would quickly be wiped off the face of the planet; it would be left as a barren wasteland of hackers.

You mean that hasn't happened already?

This is our chance to reclaim DayZ from the hackers.

Don't follow you at all. So you want everyone to become a hacker? What's the point? The game itself looses it's charm of survival. Just open a crate and go mad. The alpha verson is not about gaming, mostly it's to find bugs and get rid of them. By using cheats you make an artificial bug, slowing down the developing process of the game.

I raged before reading, i'm a bad ass.

• Like 1

You mean that hasn't happened already?

This is our chance to reclaim DayZ from the hackers.

Well, no, it hasn't particularly happened already.

People like to use flawed logic to make

What about the logic you're presenting here isn't flawed? I can't believe you're still allowed to post around here with the amount of useless/trolling/retarded threads you're responsible for.

I hate this post on every level. After some of your other posts on the same subject it's hard to tell if your just trolling or deluded.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

I hate this post on every level.

agreed

Edited by Post Hoc

WOW! JUST WOW!!!

I hope you are trolling I really do...