TheMachine

Make hacking LEGAL - read before rage

Think about it people and stop getting so mad, OP has a legitimate point to make. Let me explain by using a timely analogy - imagine gun crime is a big problem, and you want to reduce gun crime then why not give everybody access to guns and watch the gun crime disappear...wait no, shit. Nevermind.

Wow, WOW there bro.

Stop RIGHT THERE, now back up.

An opinion you disagree with, therefor it's trolling?

Or you're a hacker that doesn't want the general populace to have the same advantages as you?

I applaud the mods for not being draconian and shutting down anything they personally disagree with, they're doing a really good job weeding out the ACTUAL trolling.

Or perhaps you're just a wannabe hacker but you're too scared to actually hack incase you lose your precious game.

So fucking edgy all up in this bitch. I'm amazed that you even had the balls to start this thread.

This post causes many issues, and is probably not possible without BattlEye conflicting with it. Amongst other issues that may rise as well...

Edit: If you really feel that this is an issue, contact me about the lock. Bitching at me about it won't have me unlock it anytime soon.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 7