Sign in to follow this  
heliman (DayZ)

Artillery Strikes

Like to see these in game so you can clear an area full of zombies and can be mounted on top of the ural. Using it on the ural damages the wheels and anyone near its radius suffers from combat deafness.

There's a game coming out that I think you're going to like. It's being made just for COD players like yourself.

It's called WarZ.

• Like 3

stupid idea why would survivors have access to an artillery strike? their just civilians and anyway the army of chernarus is gone

• Like 1

There's a game coming out that I think you're going to like.
There's another one called Arma3, or this existing one that I heard is good, called Arma2!!!oenoeneonw#@$
  • Like 2

There's another one called Arma3, or this existing one that I heard is good, called Arma2!!!oenoeneonw#@$

Arma? What's that? Sounds a bit crap if I'm honest. Does it have any decent mods?

Edited by Jim Bean
  • Like 2

its the only way to counter snipers in the game.

I sneak up behind them and kill them with my axe. Shove your artillery.

• Like 1

You are scared about these coming into the game cause you are sniper camper who can't stand losing all his gear but will willfully engage all fresh spawns for the lols.

We are scared cuz that is just stupid idea... bf3 has mortars, you should try that.

• Like 1

You are scared about these coming into the game cause you are sniper camper who can't stand losing all his gear but will willfully engage all fresh spawns for the lols.

I have an M4A1 CCO. Your argument is invalid. Just accept the fact that you're always going to suck at DayZ and go back to playing COD.

I have an M4A1 CCO. Your argument is invalid. Just accept the fact that you're always going to suck at DayZ and go back to playing COD.

COD requires extensive skills to master not like dayz where you need to point and click.

• Like 1

artillery can also be used as a fishing rod so i don't see why everyone hates the idea.

Edited by heliman

COD requires extensive skills to master not like dayz where you need to point and click.

wait, what?

Cod and skill in same sentence.... must be a mistake.

• Like 1

wait, what?

Cod and skill in same sentence.... must be a mistake.

Have you played CoD, CoD2 or CoD4? The old CoD games were actually quite good, lol.

How? I've wanted to do this so many times but I'm always scared they'll hear me. xD

Edited by mZLY

Lol, i have a feeling this isn't going to be added..

• Like 1

All jokes aside you should try ArmA 2. The artillery is really fun. Try scripting it in the editor. It is a bit of a challenge but there is a really rewarding feeling when you finally get a complex script to work. Artillery isn't that complex either.

Also dont be so defense about such a radical idea. You had to have know that this is a bit radical for a Zed survival game. I could post about the lack of UAV recon and would get the same response because this isnt the game for it.

Edited by Vindicator

Have you played CoD, CoD2 or CoD4? The old CoD games were actually quite good, lol.

I have and after that its same bullshit in new wrapping for kids to buy, just add some rc car, new cover and it sells like apple product for fanboys.

I think these cod referenses goes for MW1 and all after that.

You know why all kids play those(mw->) games, cuz they are easy that everyone can play them (like apple ^^)

I will leave this thread... pointless.

Edited by Zeppa

Screw artillery, I want a helicopter with machine guns because that's ultra-realistic.

Heliman. The definition of carebear.

• Like 1

another new sig

ill save this for later