BIG WILLY

Why Kill on Sight?

Ive been playing for a little while now and when i first started, people were nicer..they lent you a hand when you needed help..and you stayed away from bandits..and now. it seems like everyones a bandit..even killing people who just spawned..thats not right..give em a chance..

I pick up noobs and drive them to vehicles they can have

i r nice guy np

edit: and its KoS because even if the first 9 people were friendly, that 10th will fuck you over and end you.

that 10th guy could of been any of the first 9 however, so people dont take chances if they value their character.

edit2: and killing new spawns for +1 murder and -humanity. also they wont log out the moment theyre shot at.

Edited by Buffjesus

Sniping is for little wussy COD kids. Real men murder with an axe.

Seems like no one takes pride in their work anymore.

• Like 3

I kill on sight because I can, no I don't log out if I'm being shot to all them Bandits who think there Bandits don't log out then.... pussys, anyway -70k humanity and on my current character 8 murders and 12 Bandit kills muhahahhahaha

snipers has nothing to do with cod retard, sniper rifles are in basically every shooter.

anyways, i kos for loot or if theyre in my way. im always going to have good gear since its so easy to find, the chances are just so high that the person will shoot you why not just kill them? doesnt effect me if they die, just gets people whining on the forums about killing.

im not going to camp spawn locations thats gay but if i run into a fresh spawn il shoot him cause 9 outta 10 hes going to get a gun and shoot you.

snipers has nothing to do with cod retard, sniper rifles are in basically every shooter.

anyways, i kos for loot or if theyre in my way. im always going to have good gear since its so easy to find, the chances are just so high that the person will shoot you why not just kill them? doesnt effect me if they die, just gets people whining on the forums about killing.

im not going to camp spawn locations thats gay but if i run into a fresh spawn il shoot him cause 9 outta 10 hes going to get a gun and shoot you.

Nothing like being called a retard by someone who seems to have a problem forming coherent thought in written form. Then have them one up themselves by using a slur bashing an entire community of people.. like the common trash that gives online gaming a bad name. I'm just shocked you didn't go ahead and throw in a few racist remarks to push it over the top.

I didn't think someone would make my point for me.. so easily.

You can't even open dialogue with alot of folk now. Soon as they hear words they quit. I don't generally kill on site, most folk I see are far away and oblivious to my presence. But if I hear someone sneaking around reloading weapons, drinking cola and generally not giving me any indication that they're good people Ima shoot them dead... Suddenly appearing in front of me will also earn folk some 7.62 HV.

Ive been called a hacker for using an axe to kill snipers.

• Like 1

@ OP. Who wants a rainbowed covered, fluffy apocolypse where we all skip hand in hand through meadows? That would be just plain frickin boring dude. DayZ is a savage unforgiving world with no quarter given. The sooner you realize that, the longer you'll last.

There's hope though. I've come across some very saintly people......I killed em all:)

• Like 1

I pick up noobs and drive them to vehicles they can have

IT'S A TRAP

Edited by omgwtfbbq
  • Like 1

if they've got a gun i kill them, simple as that. however if theyve just started or only have a hatchet i generally help them. ive been stabbed in the back and shot for no reason too many times to play 'the nice guy'

• Like 1

I started a game on lingor island, I ran into one of the towns and I saw a fresh spawn, like myself running in too. I said hello and he followed me, he went into one building, I went into another.

he found a shotgun in his building, I found a hatchet. He then shot at me (didn't kill me, just put me in shock and low blood).

Not sure what that was all about.

On the one hand PvP makes this game what it is, but on the other hand its freaking boring if it turns into plain deathmatch. There have to be more reasons to play together. At the moment letting a fellow survivor live brings you no benefit at all, but puts you on the risk of beeing assassinated once you turn your back. I dont kill on sight, because I am a nice guy and dont like it, but I have to suck up the anger when I simply get murdered for my trust in people. More teamplay possibilities would do this game some good in my opinion.

Because every mechanic in DayZ supports killing on sight and there is not a single reason not to shoot. Assuming your goal is to survive.

I started a game on lingor island, I ran into one of the towns and I saw a fresh spawn, like myself running in too. I said hello and he followed me, he went into one building, I went into another.

he found a shotgun in his building, I found a hatchet. He then shot at me (didn't kill me, just put me in shock and low blood).

Not sure what that was all about.

Perhaps he didin't like the look of your generic survivor face, perhaps he has had a real bad day at the office, or maybe he's just a full blown c**t looking to burn the world :) Perhaps he's a she? Who knows? Edited by Cronic

Perhaps he didin't like the look of your generic survivor face, perhaps he has had a real bad day at the office, or maybe he's just a full blown c**t looking to burn the world :) Perhaps he's a she? Who knows?

Or perhaps the shotgun guy has nothing to loose by killing the axe guy but if he lets the axe guy live he will scavenge in the same place lowering chances of finding something useful or might even try to use the axe on shotgun guy. Eliminating a potential threat and having more loot. Trade off? Few bullets and making noise.

For some people its the fear, being scared of losing their stuff if they trust a random person

That and theres some proper bastards out there

I played as a lone wolf survivor/hero for about 6 weeks and was spawn killed upwards of 10 times. One time I was AS50'd on the beach in Kamenka on a 10 person server before I even hit the highway... Biggest spawn troll ever! I recently started playing with some IRL friends and have found it A LOT more enjoyable to counter-bandit in the hills of Cherno and Electro, as well as take out snipers in NWAF. I do this with a DMR, not a zeroable rifle that, frankly, takes no skill to use. I have about 10 bandit kills this week with only one survivor murder.... but it was a bad one. He had literally nothing but scared the crap out of me by pointing his flashlight at me from about 30 meters (during the day).

I discriminantly kill on sight because there's nothing else to do once you've had an AS50 ghillie, NVG etc.. Maybe in the future we'll start helping new spawns, but as of now we'll be having fun punishing those who have the ability to defend themselves.

Not bandits, they are murderers... Actually 0.0001 % of this game are bandits, rest are murderers and survivors which are divided to 90% murderers and 10% survivors. But this will change if people don't have gun so they can't kill their opponent, till they have gun they are almost always survivors...

Not bandits, they are murderers... Actually 0.0001 % of this game are bandits, rest are murderers and survivors which are divided to 90% murderers and 10% survivors. But this will change if people don't have gun so they can't kill their opponent, till they have gun they are almost always survivors...

When I die I start looking for people to kill once I got an axe or even makarow. I've got nothing to loose, everything to gain.