Tysonn

Is it possible?No Snipers

Do these servers exist yet?

I'm getting bored of being sniped, I love running into Electro or cherno and breaking out into a huge firefight as you startle another survivor.

What I don't love is being sniped when I don't have anything but a pistol.

Snipers have the right to play how they want to play but I'm calling it now, If I'm going to be paying for this stand alone DayZ when it comes out, I want the choice not to play with snipers. I think it makes the game stupid.

My little pony sucks

Edited by Tysonn
  • Like 3

Go on a different game if you don't like it, please.

Also, embrace your inner pony~

Edited by MigEater
  • Like 2

Sniper rifles are apart of the game. Sure, they kill you now and then, but you have to get over it and move on. Sorry that you don't like a certain playing style but it is not going to be removed.

Edited by sauna

Zombies are annoying too, shall we remove those? Also keep your love life out of the forum's please.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 6

You guys are being so hard on him, play style servers have existed on all games.

I would love to see a pistol on server.

In order to successfully avoid snipers, one must in fact become an albatross.

This means you can fly overhead and pick a server in the server-verse (the plain of existence/dimension where servers exist) where there are no snipers.

Alternatively, don't run around in a known sniper hotspot.

• Like 1

You guys are being so hard on him, play style servers have existed on all games.

being harsh cos it's a stoopid thread.

• Like 2

Getting sniped is pretty easy to avoid really. Most are not going to shoot a moving target at the distances they would be at. They are gonna wait for you to get down and loot something. So if your going to loot something, make sure your not just sitting by the window pointed at the well known sniper camping hill. If your are getting shot at on the move, keeping moving, zig-zag, serpentine, get behind cover and figure out a plan. I've seen people in sniper videos that aren't too bright when realizing they are being sniped and where the obvious sniping locations are.

Also stay off roofs. Most roofs have nothing of value aside from the hospital and it's up to you if you want to try and get the easier loot on the roof, or break in down below and risk making some noise.

Unfortunately we run into snipers a lot more than we should. I'd be willing to bet without scripters we wouldn't see .50 cals nearly as often as we do now. Snipers are fine, but I don't like how these dumbass script kiddies play dangerous and don't give a crap about wasting ammo or dying.

Zombies are annoying too, shall we remove those? Also keep your love life out of the forum's please.

Have some beans for them thar lulz. I got it , if no-one else did :)

Do these servers exist yet?

I'm getting bored of being sniped, I love running into Electro or cherno and breaking out into a huge firefight as you startle another survivor.

What I don't love is being sniped when I don't have anything but a pistol.

Snipers have the right to play how they want to play but I'm calling it now, If I'm going to be paying for this stand alone DayZ when it comes out, I want the choice not to play with snipers. I think it makes the game stupid.

So you suck at the whole firearms thing, and want to remove the ability of anyone else to do any better?

Sure, that makes perfect sense.

Hold on, I'll throw that right into a package deal with a pony and a leprechaun.

Unfortunately we run into snipers a lot more than we should. I'd be willing to bet without scripters we wouldn't see .50 cals nearly as often as we do now. Snipers are fine, but I don't like how these dumbass script kiddies play dangerous and don't give a crap about wasting ammo or dying.

It's duping that is the bigger problem when it comes to sniper rifles. If they were as rare as they're supposed to be there wouldn't be a problem.

It's duping that is the bigger problem when it comes to sniper rifles. If they were as rare as they're supposed to be there wouldn't be a problem.

That too, I quit normal DayZ and went to Lingor due to the rampant scripting and duping. So damn tired of going into Elektro and hearing 3 different AS50 shots going off when they're rare as balls to find.

What about my precious MMOs? I never got to choose how to play.

It was do or don't.

I wasn't sure if you were serious from your rant, but the mlp statement sealed the deal.

5/10 troll mark.

Have some beans for them thar lulz. I got it , if no-one else did :)

Beans from me too. :D

@OP: Here is your problem right here, YOU are the only one who can fix this:

I'm getting bored of being sniped, I love running into Electro or cherno

That too, I quit normal DayZ and went to Lingor due to the rampant scripting and duping. So damn tired of going into Elektro and hearing 3 different AS50 shots going off when they're rare as balls to find.

Not really. about 1/5 Heli crashes I visit have a AS50. Ive even had 3 at 1 crash. It's just to common.

Sir, may I suggest going onto a low pop server then? Snipers don't really want to if it's like 15- So if you are going to a place that is normally camped out by snipers, then go on a low pop server.

fix duping would fix this too: when the as-50 fucker dies nowadays, he runs to his camp and takes one of the other 5 .50 cal he has , or calls his friends. when the 0.0000000002% chance to find that rifle will become real, it's sure that he won't do the run to elektro or cherno to snipe noobs like in a firing range. sniping zones will remain near airfields or at stary as it should be..

yeah, always find one in heli crash

Edited by Bludy

The OP does have a point. Think about this logically instead of bashing the OP... Personally I dont kill others, I have once but was to protect a friend. I never ever shoot first or try to hurt others. This is one point I feel in this game, is majorly broken. Humanity. In real life, no one would act like that. They would run out of ammo VERY fast and prob die to karma... So how is it a proper way to portray a zombie world? It isnt , and wouldnt happen IRL other then to steal gear perhaps...

@ the moment we have snipers that kill you for no reason. Be one thing if they wanted your gear, but they do it just to piss others off. Honestly I find coward snipers annoying, and sometimes wonder why they even bother playing. I mean there are 100+ games that offer a sniper lots more rewards then killing friendly players here on Dayz. And top that off with the fact that humanity does little to nothing, and over 1/2 the snipers I encounter are hackers/dupers/clan members who dont have to even look for a gun, its given to them...

I love to see the option of not having cowards/hackers sniping at me, even if its just a small percentage of servers. I shouldnt have to constantly disconnect and reconnect to empty servers just to try to find loot unarmed. Its a joke.

Whole point of dayz is zombies and teamwork, not a deathmatch. Most of you have seemed to forget that.

Edited by Tw0