Tysonn

Is it possible?No Snipers

Oh Just go flank them.... They normally too busy staring into their Scopes to notice a AK/M4 to the back of the head.

Altho Watch out for Squads ^^

I don't think they should remove Snipers. But i do understand that right now Snipers are a problem. I think the cause of this "Sniping n00bs" for fun is caused by no good end-game content, and Duping bugs, hackers introducing alot of weapons.

They need to make Snipers rare, like.. extremly rare, also the ammo. Right now the duping and ammo count problem makes it really easy for Snipers to stay near the city and kill people just for fun, because if they die they can get a sniper in no time.

And about end-game, we just have to wait.. there is nothing much we can do about it. I've read Rocket has a lot of plans for end-game but i doubt this ideas will be implemented soon.

There will always be people that enjoy sniping, and snipers can't be remove. Just watch/read any zombie story there is always a situation with a sniper lol (Walking Dead, Dawn of the Dead, etc) i think it's part of a game like this. I think if the developers make snipers rare, sniping n00bs risky and better things to do in the game... This will be reduced a lot, but it will never go away, there will always people that just enjoy this.

again, you don't know what you're talking about. a sniper rifle adds another tactical element to cs, and cs after all is about aim and tactics (well, 1.6 was).

Ah yes the tactical element of instantly killing whatever I point my crosshair at, yes that's definitely something that more games need.

Lets face facts, sniping in mordern day video games takes about as much skill as a point and click adventure game.