rocket

Pending Update 1.7.1 Details

a question, which beta patch version is the right one ?

ARMA2_OA_Build_93666.zip

this one ?

a question' date=' which beta patch version is the right one ?

ARMA2_OA_Build_93666.zip

this one ?

[/quote']

Oh noes! THATS AN EVIL BUILD! 666 (9 - 3 is also 6!)! I wouldn't...nah, yeah that is the most recent. :P

a question' date=' which beta patch version is the right one ?

ARMA2_OA_Build_93666.zip

this one ?

[/quote']

They are backwards compatible so just install the latest one.

Can't wait to see: Entirely new mocap'd attack and running animations!.

Can you tell us who did them? So when I say: HAHAHA that Z runs/hits like a girl! I can put a name to it? ooo :P

Ah man thats terrible' date=' you have no idea how ridiculous you feel running around in those pyjamas-looking suits. xD

[/quote']

Well we already know that the operations manager is a cross-dresser. So it'd be cool to know who the mocap guy is as well. Hehe.

From what I've noticed, temperature seems stuck at 42 C for me. Even in a rainy night.

Is this working as intended, because I have my doubts

damn, exploding with anticipation here. Can't wait to see how the new zed animations will be, and the sounds :D lol I feel like a 15 year old girl on the way to the mall.

Any chance of adding the civilian An-2 to the airport vehicle spawns? I mean it's pretty impractical, but that'd be half the fun... Paradrops would be welcome of course, but certainly not necessary. :)

ArmA2_An-2.jpg

In 1.7.1....

A PLANET FULL OF UNICORNS.

(planet unicorn heeeeeeeeeey)

:( Can't watch youtube at work. Someone describe the video pls :D

As you wish. Strap in and put on a helmet' date=' it's 'bout to get verbose all up in this:

[A majestically blurry star field appears.']

Voice over: In the year 2117 an eight year old gay boy named Shannon found a magic lamp. He was granted three wishes.

[superimposed over the majestically blurry star field is a boy with a sandy coloured Bob's Big Boy Pompadour, a lilac turtleneck, square-framed glasses, flesh colored short shorts and Soinc-the-Hedgehog Red shoes. Beside him, a majestically drawn magic lamp of the cartoon variety. A lilac genie rounds out this triumvirate of glory. The genie's eyes are majestically closed, and his arms are crossed, meaning that he appears not to have legs OR hands.]

The lilac genie raisesd a lilac finger.

Voice over: The first, a fur jacket.

Another majestic lilac genie finger is raised.

Voice over: The second, a flying car.

[A majestically animated New VW Bug with covers where the wheels are on a less majestic car animates across the screen. That bitch is hovering. Jetsons car noises accompany it's majestic trip around the screen.]

[The majestically animated New VW Bug with covers where the wheels are on a less majestic car hovers off screen. Then, the boy with a sandy coloured Bob's Big Boy Pompadour, a lilac turtleneck, square-framed glasses, flesh colored short shorts and Soinc-the-Hedgehog Red shoes, the majestically drawn magic lamp and the lilac genie swoosh off screen. A majestically delicious (NO I SAID MAJESTICALLY, NOT MAGICALLY), pink swirly planet appears center frame. A tiny cusp of the planet, in the lower right quadrant, is in shadow. The terminus of a beautiful, magenta night.]

Voice Over: And the third was A PLANET FULLK OF UNICORNS. This is the story of that planet.

RIghteous club beats begin, and majestic words begin to fill the screen, majestically.

A voice sings along with the words:

A gay boy

wished for a planet full of unicorns...

Planet UNICORN

Unicorn PLANET

Give it up for Feathers

[Center screen, a majestic, doe-eyed unicorn appear. It's majestic mane, tail and hooves are lilac. It's eyes are enormous, rivaling those of a giant squid. It wears a small hat, majestically pierced with it's horn. beneath this figure of wonder, a name is displayed. "FEATHERS".]

Ooo ooooo, Cadillac...

[Majestically, CADILLAC swooshes onto the screen, unmoving. Cadillac's dead giant squid eyes are green and just as enormous as those of Archeteuthis Dux searching for prey in the frozen, briny deeps of the Atlantic. CADILLAC has pale blue horns, tair and pompadour-ish mane.]

[i haven't said it for a while. Majestic.]

And... TOM CRUISE..

[Oh GOD... TOM CRUISE BLINKS.. MY SOUL... Burning.. The ... squid eyes.... TOM CRUISE winks with pseudo-lasciviousness, the dead grin of a corpse's rictus plastered across it's pink-maned face. Hooves and tail match. Someone's been to the salon.]

Ooo ooooo...

Planet UNICORN, HEY.

[The majestic pink globe of PLANET UNICORN takes up about half ot the screen, and the blurry stars flare majestically behind it, like a dinner-plate-sized-eyed giant squid about to jet over and rip up your shit. OH FUCK MAYBE THE PINK THING IS THE EYE AND IT'S AN EVEN BIGGER SQUID]

[Majestically, with a pink sky and trees full of flowers, the three Uni-migos munch on a field of flowers, chomping in a loud and unseemly fashion. Their dead eyes stare into your soul. TOM CRUISE looks up.]

TOM CRUISE: MMMM, This ambrosia salad is good, CADILLAC.

CADILLAC: Yes it is, TOM CRUISE.

OTHER UNICORN WHOSE NAME I ALREADY FORGOT. THANKS, MEDS: Mine's got too many cherries.

They argue and shit.

They decide to go take a nap under the unicorn falls. There is like pink water and they wax rhapsodic about the shade. THey say some unicorn shit and there are dream noises.

Shannon appears and says to take care of the planet and swirls off. I would have used the fucking flying car to leave but whatever.

The falls turn brown. I have an idea why. FUCKING UPSTREAM SQUIDS.

They fly up the falls, majestically.

SOme kind of fucked up Gargamel is pouring like... old bedpan hospital diarrhea into the river and the unicorns beam him as he runs.

The unicorns jabber majestically, make semi-veiled unicorn references and terrorize us with their dead eyes.

Dumb fuck kid.

His wishes should have been:

1. No zombie attacks through walls.

2. No more spawning in the water when the body switch happens at death from camo clothes.

3. Server lag fix from the vehicle mess up stuff.

Flying car. Planet of unicorns.

I'ma send my flying giant squid to end that brat.

When I tell you guys who did the mocap, you will shit bricks.

And no, it wasn't me.

When I tell you guys who did the mocap' date=' you will shit bricks.

And no, it wasn't me.

[/quote']

It wasn't Andy Serkis was it?? Hahaha.

Whats a mocap?

Motion capture. They ... capture the motion of like a moving person and then tell the zombies ... DO THAT in the game. And the zombies are like.. "THEY AIN'T PAYING ME ENOUGH FOR THIS SH*T" but they do it cause it's in the contract.

Whats a mocap?

Im guessing he means motion captured, and if so. Bloody awesome !

Edit, low xer is slow

Gimps. Shoulda read what they signed!

In 1.7.1....

WOW. Thanks a lot man' date=' pretty nice description. And a really WTF video.

[hr']

And no, it wasn't me.

[/quote']

A real infected perhaps? Peter Parker? Samuel L. Jackson? Gollum?

Awesome update Rocket!

So to say I have been obsessed with Dayz.. :P

Even though I cant play it often as I wat to. Damn kids.. lol

Gotta be the guy who did gollum! Andy Serkis?

Any chance of even the slightest inkling on when the patch will land?

In 1.7.1....

WOW. Thanks a lot man' date=' pretty nice description. And a really WTF video.

[hr']

And no, it wasn't me.

[/quote']

A real infected perhaps?

Oh. I forgot to mention that it says 'Episode 1' in the title.