smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

I understand SmKes I just try to play a good guy must just be hitting every kill on sight and con man psycho :)

@ Stay Frosty. I was in the same boat when i started but all i did was go on TS get to know the clan which im now a part of and grp up it comes much more fun to play and u dont die as much

who ever just put two clips of makarov/m9 in my body as i spawn in to north cherno, thx. and you do now know how my voice sounds cuz i did shout stop friendly about 15 times while you killed me you git.

oh well time to try and find gear again, always get to about same stuff on me before dying so this time ill skip some of it just to stay alive. and for those who join ts i got same nick there and ingame, and im counting as sth (good guy) so if you need medic help or just a guy to tag along on the trip, or only just as a voice on ts im up for it. i will play only during daytime on fr191 (untill i get my hands on NV that is) and most of the time i hope to have my brother with me so we stay safer. also gonna start up a camp hidden somewhere, not much tent and campfire etc. and my thought is that if someone from sth group or any of the regulars on the server or new guys ofc that feel like having the survival part as goal and not the gun-down-every1-i-see-on-sight. talk to me in ts and anything that we can bring together to make the camp better is a benefit for us who use it. it will act as medic supply for those who can run there, starting gear (meds,food/drink and basic wep if possible) for those who just got killed and dont wanna risk elektro or cherno unarmed/prepared to get starting gear. well hard to type the thoughts down so talk to me in ts and we'll figure all out.

this idea wont get going unless randoms stop killing me on sight when i loot for tent tho, so guys when i run around with a flashlight in my hands and a enfield on my back shouting friendly in the direct com. dont shoot. im not after kills im after tents and food.

oh btw this is to smkes.. if we in the servers sthgroup are good guys and sort of cops of the server, shall we act on reports of spawnkillers and campers killing unarmed or non sth/cth players, and try to find and root them out (or plainly hunt them down and gun em down untill they respawn^^ )

and to those who just as i got about 30 min ago, gets killed when every you enter the server or a town on it, those are more often then not (i think about 80% without question, and prehaps up to 90%) its a outsider who does it, one who just serverswap to find gear and kills for fun, they arent aware of the idea around sth and what we want to build with the sth server. they only see it as another server up that gives loot and kills.

smkes this is for you too, poke me on ts and ill bring an idea up to see what you think, its about protecting the idea of sth in the future that you have planned for it. might not sound as a perfect idea but just poke me and ill explain all to ya.

well time to respawn (again) see ya all online, if you see me (main wep mostly on the back and flashlight in hand) say hi and remember dont kill me, i might be the one who say no to giving you aid further on cuz of it. ;)

• Like 1

Iam trying to be a friendly player but it is difficult. I shout friendly and response is 10 bullets to the head :( Yet I will try to do my best to help others (yesterday I have used my last bandage on other player and died 10 mins later because of bleeding).

I need a medic at elektro, im currently at sniper hill and im uncauntious. Someone shot me when i logged in again .Should have known better then to walk on this damned hill :P

Ill be at TS in about an hour or so and im hoping someone could help me

Ingame im name [TBW]nArp

who ever just put two clips of makarov/m9 in my body as i spawn in to north cherno, thx. and you do now know how my voice sounds cuz i did shout stop friendly about 15 times while you killed me you git.

oh well time to try and find gear again, always get to about same stuff on me before dying so this time ill skip some of it just to stay alive. and for those who join ts i got same nick there and ingame, and im counting as sth (good guy) so if you need medic help or just a guy to tag along on the trip, or only just as a voice on ts im up for it. i will play only during daytime on fr191 (untill i get my hands on NV that is) and most of the time i hope to have my brother with me so we stay safer. also gonna start up a camp hidden somewhere, not much tent and campfire etc. and my thought is that if someone from sth group or any of the regulars on the server or new guys ofc that feel like having the survival part as goal and not the gun-down-every1-i-see-on-sight. talk to me in ts and anything that we can bring together to make the camp better is a benefit for us who use it. it will act as medic supply for those who can run there, starting gear (meds,food/drink and basic wep if possible) for those who just got killed and dont wanna risk elektro or cherno unarmed/prepared to get starting gear. well hard to type the thoughts down so talk to me in ts and we'll figure all out.

this idea wont get going unless randoms stop killing me on sight when i loot for tent tho, so guys when i run around with a flashlight in my hands and a enfield on my back shouting friendly in the direct com. dont shoot. im not after kills im after tents and food.

oh btw this is to smkes.. if we in the servers sthgroup are good guys and sort of cops of the server, shall we act on reports of spawnkillers and campers killing unarmed or non sth/cth players, and try to find and root them out (or plainly hunt them down and gun em down untill they respawn^^ )

and to those who just as i got about 30 min ago, gets killed when every you enter the server or a town on it, those are more often then not (i think about 80% without question, and prehaps up to 90%) its a outsider who does it, one who just serverswap to find gear and kills for fun, they arent aware of the idea around sth and what we want to build with the sth server. they only see it as another server up that gives loot and kills.

smkes this is for you too, poke me on ts and ill bring an idea up to see what you think, its about protecting the idea of sth in the future that you have planned for it. might not sound as a perfect idea but just poke me and ill explain all to ya.

well time to respawn (again) see ya all online, if you see me (main wep mostly on the back and flashlight in hand) say hi and remember dont kill me, i might be the one who say no to giving you aid further on cuz of it. ;)

cuz 70% or more are outsiders...just join this server cuz good ping many players etc....happen to me sometimes too...but iam careful(sometimes :D ) i just shoot zombies for fun...and avoid players....i dont shoot to anyone...even he doesnt respond....but if he start shoot...i must kill him :D

Hi all!

I have the big announcement ready for you all!

We currently rent a server from vilayer.com.. It's very populair and there are time our whole team can't even play on it! What i have been working on the last couple dayz is to get the right host to get a Good Dedicated server! We finaly found one and we are going to host 4 new servers..

We will have a whitelist server for PVE players.. and 3 servers RE/VE/EX.. all connected to my own private hive. it will meen that all people can join it, but we will not be connected to the broken hive of Dayz! I am then in control of spawn rates/vehicle spawns etc etc..

The project will take a week or 2 to get our instance id from the Dayz support..

we will take our dedicated server on Vilayer..

it will cost our clan 130,- p.m.

That's why i was doing a donation section on this forum!

We currently have 90,- from donations and we still need 40,- to get it all started! If you want to help our project please do so and klick

on our Doante button in the start of this Topic..

If you are interested in join our Community please let me know in here using this format :

Format post :

How long are you playing Dayz:

Do you have a mic:

Why are you looking for a Community:

I hope to see you all soon!

//[sTH] smKes

Edited by smKes
  • Like 1

We have a new Admin! [sTH] Classified64 Thx for are your help

Dear Remco Tesselaar (Surviving the Horror),

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 791450 sent on 24/08/2012

Intel Xeon E3-1230 - Surviving the Horror (24/08/2012 - 23/09/2012)

RAM (Memory): 8Gb DDR3 ECC (1333mhz)

HDD (Hard Disk): 1TB (1000Gb) SATA3 Enterprise

2nd HDD (Hard Disk): 1TB (1000Gb) SATA3 Enterprise

RAID Configuration: No Raid

Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Edition

Bandwidth: Unmetered Bandwidth

Network Speed: 1 GBit/s Uplink Port

Included IP Addresses: 1 IP Address

IP Range Allocation: No Additional Ip Addresses

Express Setup: Standard Setup Time €124.90EUR

Promotional Code: 5%offdedi - 5.00% Recurring Discount €-6.25EUR

------------------------------------------------------

Sub Total: €118.65EUR

Credit: €0.00EUR

Total: €118.65EUR

Amount: €118.65EUR

Transaction #: 84U11790H0042821T

Total Paid: €118.65EUR

Remaining Balance: €0.00EUR

You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.

Note: This email will serve as an official receipt for this payment.

Vilayer LTD

www.vilayer.com

WE HAVE OUR DEDICATED SERVER !!!

Hello, just wanted to say I just donated 40,00 euros. I hope it will help in making dedicated servers, if I can help in any way just send me a pm or something. Really like this server btw :)

Edit: Dont know if you'll get the money right away or you'll get it after the weekend.

Edited by Scaar
  • Like 5

Hello, just wanted to say I just donated 40,00 euros. I hope it will help in making dedicated servers, if I can help in any way just send me a pm or something. Really like this server btw :)

Edit: Dont know if you'll get the money right away or you'll get it after the weekend.

Wow, thanks alot! You should stop by our teamspeak and have a chat with us sometime. We could perhaps even play together, you could join either STH or CTH :)

The whole STH is behind you !!!! Thank you soooo very mutch!!!!

Come on our TS some times.. we will give you a whole set of gear as apriciation..

3,- | 1x Cayote Backpack

5,- | 1x Ghillie suit

8,- | 1x M9 SD + 4x M9SD Mags

10.- | 1x L85A2AWS + 4x Stanag Mags

15,- |-1x AS50 + 2x Nato Rounds + 2x M107 Mags

20,- | VIP Members status on TS

• Like 2

I just wanted to say: "thanks really"!

YOU are a great men. If i meet you anywhere on the server and i remember you, you can be sure i dont want to hunt you, no more i would really like to help you, if im able to;)

You got my beans men!

well its nice to be appriciated every once in a while so thanks for that :)

btw, if theres anything more I can do to help just shout

Edited by Scaar
  • Like 3

Clan : STH

How long are you playing Dayz: 1 month

Do you have a mic: I do and I have TS as well

Why are you looking for a Community: much better experience if playing with group of people. I want to help as well therefore I dont want to be a bandit (its easy to kill others, harder to help)

Edited by Azri

I've always found challenging hackers is a good idea.

Edited by gwbrewer

awesome man, you are a true sth.

i can atm not put away but i promise that once my income starts rolling again ill be happy to give on a somewhat regular basis for the server costs.

the server and the idea of sth is well worth paying something for and if everyone who enjoys the server thinks the same and for i.e gives 1 euro each thats covering alot of the cost later on, and might be more so when the community grows after all servers are up and running.

• Like 1

Clan : STH

How long are you playing Dayz: 1 month

Do you have a mic: I do and I have TS as well

Why are you looking for a Community: much better experience if playing with group of people. I want to help as well therefore I dont want to be a bandit (its easy to kill others, harder to help)

Hey thx for the reply! please join our teamspeak you are more then welcome

Hi all!!

I will not be online today.. i am going to a festival.. I will be back later today.. the server has not been set up yet.. they did not have a windows dedicated server ready so there installing it!

i will give an update when the server is ready for me to be installed.. we also have a new member who is Dayz admin and will help us set our servers up.. have fun today!

//smKes

Important :: Meeting Monday 27/08/2012 23.50 GMT + 1 on TS : 94.242.227.2:10014 please all be there!