smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

yeah same here lol. Tired of getting Pk'd even when all I have is an ax. Even had some dude in a heli gun me down in the middle of an open field after I said friendly and he started lowering the heli. Looking for a decent server to play on and get my bearings on this game.

Hah, I also created a profile to make a post.

It's a shame, I've been looking for a friendly server but I can't join yours cause my ping is too high. I'll be keeping my eye out for the change and join up when it opens for us higher pingers!

Edited by The Phung

UPDATE !

Hi all,

The server is now updated to the latest version "1.7.2.5 and Arma2OA 95883"

I have made the MAX ping : 250

If there are still problems relating to connecting to the server.. please let me know..

Have fun all, and i see you on the server :)

//[sTH] smKes

Edited by smKes

Don't forget! If you want your own TS channel please let me know when i am online or send me an email to : Remco_Tesselaar@hotmail.com. I would like the name of the channel and the password! So i can fix it up. Also the leader of the group will have admin rights in that channel. This makes announcements for the team more easy, and makes the server allot more fun!

//[TSH] smKes

Hi all,

This morning you can expect a restart or 2 because i am claiming the server on GameTracker :)

xx

Im coming. my player name is Basedgod and my friend is Baby_RRino. Were friendly depending on how you act.

Ill check it out. And bro, I'm the o.g Basedgod I own swag 100000

Will be joining the server with my friend that is new to the game soon

Me: [GG] Lee

friend: Dave

Ill check it out. And bro, I'm the o.g Basedgod I own swag 100000

haha.. i just check you out on Youtube.. Nice beats..

Welcome to the server hope to see you soon ;)

//smKes

So last night I was playing on your server and got killed while heading north. No questions axed. ;(

However, your server is still listed running under patch 1.7.2.4 in DayZ Commander. I guess it's a DayZ Commander problem that the correct version isn't showing. That also explains why I couldn't join your server a few minutes ago because I still have 1.7.2.4. Are you restarting just now?

Edited by bankst3r

So last night I was playing on your server and got killed while heading north. No questions axed. ;(

However, your server is still listed running under patch 1.7.2.4 in DayZ Commander. I guess it's a DayZ Commander problem that the correct version isn't showing. That also explains why I couldn't join your server a few minutes ago because I still have 1.7.2.4. Are you restarting just now?

unable to join

Hey guys thx for your feedback. I have temp shut down the server because the HOST has not updated my server correctly.. I woke up this morning and did it manualy.. It showed it worked i started the server and went back to work!

Your feedback made me realize that the server in my TCAdmin tool is updated, but from the outside is not.. so there is something going wrong.. Also my host has migrated server where all the update files where on.. So maybe that has somethign to do with that!

I made a ticket at there support ( like i have done 20+ times now ) and have no response yet..

I want all to have a fair chance to get a vehicle so i just OFFLINE the server until my server is fixxed because there where some people who could join the server but that is not fair!

I am on my work right now and i will be done around 17.15

If you have any question please post and if you have any solutions how i can do the update myself also please post!

Get used to the game on an other server i will get back to you all as soon as i have an update!

Many people are still on our TS.. So if you need help or tips just join it!

//[sTH] smKes

• Like 1

Alright, I will roam other servers until yours is up and running again. Unfortunately DayZCommander isn't allowing an update to 1.7.2.5 right now. So I guess no harm done.

awww come on kill the ch and 3rd its more fun(or at least the third :P), then ill come have some fun .....*cough* yeah im ..urrmmm ..friendly

Back Online !!

You all can join again!! Woohoo.. fixxed it!

Have fun :)

Your server still shows up as 1.7.2.4 in DayZ Commander. Now I have installed 1.7.2.5 and I still can't join. lulz

Edited by bankst3r

People who are stuck at loading! please read this!!

1. Download se1.dayz.nu/latest.torrent

2. Open the files and Go to your @DayZ folder located in your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Folder.

3. Go into the @DayZ folder

4. Open addons folder

5. Copy the files from the Download se1.dayz.nu/latest.torrent and place them in the addons folder

6. Copy and Replace

7. All done.

Have fun on the server :)

Your server still shows up as 1.7.2.4 in DayZ Commander. Now I have installed 1.7.2.5 and I still can't join. lulz

It's updated for sure, but DayZ Commander takes time to Update there server list. You can join the server just try!

Ok I will try to join. But now I am reading about a new bug which places you at the coast no matter where you log off once you serverhop. After I am done with my mission I will definitely come back to your server.

Ok I will try to join. But now I am reading about a new bug which places you at the coast no matter where you log off once you serverhop. After I am done with my mission I will definitely come back to your server.

Great to hear that bankst3r !

Great server, Definetely reccomend to any new players. Has it's own ts3 for people playing on the server and Admins always on the ts3. Very friendly and all round great experience!