smKes

Dayz Horror Community | Multiple Servers | Website & Forums | TeamSpeak | Active Staff

after the 06.00 restart we had a hacker on fr191 that made players insta die on joining. but it seems to be clear now to play again. hope to see you online guys. im jumping back on now to try and find new gear since i was one of those who got hacker killed. anyhow see you all on the server.

well server time was 07:00 real time was 12:00 gmt+1 so it was the 1200 restart.. my bad.

Edited by psybboollll

Hey everyone~ buddy told me i needed to check this game out since we're always playing zombie games and chit.. so did some research aka watched youtube vids lol so i decided to give it a go and I'm currently downloading Arma2 as we speak (taking forever lol)

But anywho! I'd love to join up with yall and kick some zombie ass!

I may have a ghillie, silenced M4A1, M1911, hatchet, NVGs, rangefinder blah blah blah... all that I looted from someone

but I am a noob at heart. :D See you on.

Just wanted to say, you've got a great server and awesome idea to develop it further! Good work!

On another news, I just had the strangest encounter on your server... I shot a boar for food and was planning to chop some wood in the middle of a forest. All of a sudden a zombie with camo suit spawns right next to me... I back away and he follows crouched, I make turns and he follows. At this point I'm crapping my pants and open fire with my revolver. He doesn't seem to take any damage though I unload a full 6 rounds at him. The zombie stops, hails me. ???? Then we have a short conversation and I apologize for shooting him, offering some bandages if he's bleeding. He said he took no damage and don't need the bandages. After a short chat he just vanishes in the thin air. The zombie fella said his name was "Dok" and that he was a "friendly zombie" who just came to check me out... I was sure his zombie buddies were aiming me down their sniper scopes and I was going to be shot in the head... again, like so many times before, but no. Ok, he may have been using some teleport/invisibility hacks or whatnot, but this was the most interesting and surprising moment inside DayZ for me so far. So, thanks "Dok" and please don't sneak behind me during the night ok! o_O

• Like 1

Heya guys! Just got the game!Ive been looking forward into getting elbow deep into this game with a good co-op team so I hope tosee you guys on there. Im a friendly :D

I'm still at that wait for host screen.. first time playing do is it usually take a couple mins to load like this?? (im from usa) donno if that has anything to do with connection time and what not~

I'm still at that wait for host screen.. first time playing do is it usually take a couple mins to load like this?? (im from usa) donno if that has anything to do with connection time and what not~

Should not take too long average is a couple of minutes to get into game with some servers taking longer and others being fast.

EDIT - Nevermind it seems theres something wrong with a fair few servers at the moment

Seems like a nice server. i'll be sure to drop my and give it ago later.

Edited by Atreyes

Looks very nice mate.

I my self am running a server with the Lingor map.

Feel free to come by and try Lingor if you have any interest :)

Maybe i will swing by your server hehe.

I've got a ghillie and some other cool stuff but in reality I'm friendly. Not a bandit my humanity is 2750 and I will be more than happy to help other players.

this game is totaly broken now and its really pissed me off. Logged on server with 0 ppl on instantly died and spawned with 0 items DayZ go f**k yourself

this game is totaly broken now and its really pissed me off. Logged on server with 0 ppl on instantly died and spawned with 0 items DayZ go f**k yourself

it has happened to all of us so learn to play with it or dont :)

Just a tip! don't get attached to your gear :P

VARNING THERE IS A HACKER BLACKSKIN PISTOL ONLY SPAWNING AMMO CRATES AND KILLING ON SIGHT. HE IS USING A "IMMORTAL" HACK, I STABBED HIM AND GOT HITS ABOUT 12 TIMES IN A ROW WITH HATCHET AND HE DIDNT EVEN START BLEEDING. SRY FOR THE CAPS BUT BE AWARE HACKER ON FR191 ATM. ONLY NEW NICK ON SERVER IS Andrey and Famille, he just logged on and i assume he will stay for a while to hunt players.

Important :: Meeting Monday 27/08/2012 23.50 GMT + 1 on TS : 94.242.227.2:10014 please all be there!

VARNING THERE IS A HACKER BLACKSKIN PISTOL ONLY SPAWNING AMMO CRATES AND KILLING ON SIGHT. HE IS USING A "IMMORTAL" HACK, I STABBED HIM AND GOT HITS ABOUT 12 TIMES IN A ROW WITH HATCHET AND HE DIDNT EVEN START BLEEDING. SRY FOR THE CAPS BUT BE AWARE HACKER ON FR191 ATM. ONLY NEW NICK ON SERVER IS Andrey and Famille, he just logged on and i assume he will stay for a while to hunt players.

What do you think his name is? i will ban from server

I banned Family he was the first time on our server when it happend.. i can't log godmode, but i just do it like this!

Important :: Meeting Monday 27/08/2012 23.50 GMT + 1 on TS : 94.242.227.2:10014 please all be there!

thx smkes. he did jump in just before i posted so if hes logg on match in the time then its 80-90% chance that it was him for sure. atm im running around on another server for a while getting to a spot to put up the sth camp i was talking about a few days ago. even tho the server wont be our main even if it stays up its a way to try out and see how it works witha static camp/safe place for survivors and sth members. (would tho be good if it also was offlimits for raids etc by cth when we get a perm camp on new servers, and ofc the cth can set up a camp that they ahve as main base with same protection from raids etc. (some more rp ideas comin up here, and evolving old ones too) but ill bring this up on the meeting tonight aswell. have a great day everyone, and smkes keep working :P

haha yes i try :P but i always want to know the updates of the forum!

Was on there about 10/15 minutes ago to witness someone in cherno making random explosions and firing a LMG for a good steady 5 minutes with no breaks in between. I was in the north hospital area too if that helps :D

I just got teleported into high air with everyone else on the server, dropping from the sky. Been surviving for almost a week now by being very careful and roleplaying my way through DayZ as a survivor. Lost a lot of good gear today, including ghillie suit, a L85A2 AWS and an M14 Aim in my backpack. It is fine to loose my stuff if someone gets me honestly, but this... *sighs*

I like the survival game, I'm a friendly lonewolf roaming the wilderness of Chernarus, but seriously... I can always start over, this just really gets to me. I had high hopes of rooting out sniper nested bandits around the big cities with my thermal scoped L85A2 AWS, to do some good on the server. Now I guess I'll have to wait till I get lucky enough to find another. :(

This was the 2nd hacker attack I experienced on this server today, I survived the first one which I reported to you in an email this morning. I know there is little you can do about it, but right now I'm more likely to die from a hacker than anything else. So why even try?

Regards, Fox.

Edited by Foxcat