Skeffington

Add a sexual anxiety meter

who wants a game of danger wanking? how close to a zombie can you succesfully jerk it..

Rape is real, and would be real in a zombie apocalypse, sadly. I mean, if you're a guy, and you've been wandering around for a few weeks and you see some hot girl, you'd think of banging her. It's a dumb idea, a sex bar, but the idea of rape in a survival situation is plausible, in some cases, anyway.

Also, when I saw this topic, I automatically thought you meant if you don't have sex within a certain amount of time you die. lulz.

Lack of sex = death. True stuff guys.

What? no!

one thing is making something realistic, other is just being ridiculous

this is for real? i thought the title was just for getting attention, the fuck you virgins would do anything to have sex, even cyber sex, idiots, ALL YOU SUPPORTING THIS, STOP PLAYING DAY Z, START WORKING OUT AND GET A GIRL FRIEND for crying out loud.

0/10 ask An adult to help with self anal penetration

Jesus christ people, the avarage male just beats it and can go on for years w/o sex

I think we should add a defecation or urination meter

After a while you had to urinate, and places hit should turn to a yellow tone, including characters

you could also urinate into bottles and force drink crippled players

Defecation would force you to bend down,the should attract zombies and if done on a character it would become a permanent zombie aggro machine until it went to a water body

You could defecate into a sac or bag and throw it, covering a target area in thus attracting curious zombies

I think this would increase the realism in the dayz mod because everyone irl needs to pee and poop, and it adds to the smell mechanism of the zombies

Also players who have specified a scat or wet fetish get a an added bonus of sexual relief after relieving themselves next to drpping or while covered in them, if they don't their sexual relief drops faster.

Conversely players without that fetish could have their sexual relief droping slowly while near or covered.

In my view this would greatly increase the game's authenticity

I think we should add a defecation or urination meter

After a while you had to urinate, and places hit should turn to a yellow tone, including characters

you could also urinate into bottles and force drink crippled players

Defecation would force you to bend down,the should attract zombies and if done on a character it would become a permanent zombie aggro machine until it went to a water body

You could defecate into a sac or bag and throw it, covering a target area in thus attracting curious zombies

I think this would increase the realism in the dayz mod because everyone irl needs to pee and poop, and it adds to the smell mechanism of the zombies

Also players who have specified a scat or wet fetish get a an added bonus of sexual relief after relieving themselves next to drpping or while covered in them, if they don't their sexual relief drops faster.

Conversely players without that fetish could have their sexual relief droping slowly while near or covered.

In my view this would greatly increase the game's authenticity

Lol I like the part about shitting in a sack and hitting people with it keep reviving this i need laughs.

Edited by Gaidoon

What about taking a crap?

I mean a guys gotta take a crap, right? All those beans should make you pass gas too.

*Sneak by zombie, fart loudly*

Zombie: O_O;;*staying away from that survivor*

Hope this is a troll, if not.... This would get fixed in a jiffy by adding "Masturbate" to your potential actions.

Boom, sexual anxiety = sated.

Also, not entirely sure about you, but when I'm terrified (as in running from zombies) or hungry, or thirsty, or hunting, or really doing ANYTHING that requires attention; the LAST thing I'm concerned about is what I'm going to do with my willy later. Frankly, if you're experiencing sexual urges that literally cripple you in the middle of a task, you need to see a physician.

I don't see the issue with this suggestion except it's kinda extreme. Rape and sex in general is realistic and would constantly happen in an apocalyptic scenario, and to be honest, women won't even mind if they have been alone for too long. The problem is, that a lot of forever alone male players are going to make females.

Anyways, I think sex, rape, and homo will be abused too much and not only hurt the general gameplay but also damage this game's image.

I think it would be cool to have an option to "Partner" a player of the opposite sex, and if they accept, you will both have affected stats that you can't see. They are not always positive though. For example, the male might become protective and tougher to protect the girl causing his defenses against damage, bleeding, knockout, etc to improve slightly. He could also get lazy and lose stamina. The girl could feel confident and more secure or she could become dependant or paranoid about being alone. They could even have sex but there's a lot of possibilities and it's not needed.

I don't see the issue with this suggestion except it's kinda extreme. Rape and sex in general is realistic and would constantly happen in an apocalyptic scenario, and to be honest, women won't even mind if they have been alone for too long. The problem is, that a lot of forever alone male players are going to make females.

Anyways, I think sex, rape, and homo will be abused too much and not only hurt the general gameplay but also damage this game's image.

I think it would be cool to have an option to "Partner" a player of the opposite sex, and if they accept, you will both have affected stats that you can't see. They are not always positive though. For example, the male might become protective and tougher to protect the girl causing his defenses against damage, bleeding, knockout, etc to improve slightly. He could also get lazy and lose stamina. The girl could feel confident and more secure or she could become dependant or paranoid about being alone. They could even have sex but there's a lot of possibilities and it's not needed.

Wouldn't mind rape?

dafuq.jpg

This is crazy.I can just see sneaking thru Cherno thru those alleway paths only to stop dead in tracks when you spot a perv masturbating his junk to relieve his tensions.And the look of despair as they just look at you with blank expressions.Or camping out with your squad on a roof top and constantly seeing your team mates pulling their junk to quell the sexual anxiety meter.No...plz do not add this in!!

Edited by wolfstriked