Sign in to follow this  
TheLoneRanger (DayZ)

Rocket Livestream Q & A @ IGN tomorrow

That went about as well as expected. I laughed when they were amazed people would "run" to their location and when Rocket tried to pretend the helicopter was legit. Yes, hackers need to run to locations... and anyone with a legit helicopter flies it like a nutter and crashes it into the ground for lulz. Yeah. Sure.

A waste of one hour face time with Rocket. No real questions were asked >:(

Bah, cut and paste questions from other interviews. IGN sucks.

Weird, I didn't see the questions on Twitter.

That went about as well as expected. I laughed when they were amazed people would "run" to their location and when Rocket tried to pretend the helicopter was legit. Yes, hackers need to run to locations... and anyone with a legit helicopter flies it like a nutter and crashes it into the ground for lulz. Yeah. Sure.

He said it could be hacked only later he added that it could also be legit. It wasn't like he was trying to hide the fact that hackers are moving through DayZ. Didn't you hear when he said this is their priority with the standalone?

He said it could be hacked only later he added that it could also be legit. It wasn't like he was trying to hide the fact that hackers are moving through DayZ. Didn't you hear when he said this is their priority with the standalone?

Yes yes. I'm not saying he's trying to hide that fact. I just though him saying it could have been legit was one of the funniest parts of the video. I was also pointing out the IGN guys complete failure to understand the game, or hacking in general, while asking the same ol' questions to the creator of the game.

• Like 1

They were sort of pathetic in that they were over their heads and out of their element.

Many of us could have made better use of that time.

And the stream of this guy derping through new spawns was sort of detrimental to the interview, though entertaining at times.

Yes, let's all watch you throwing cans! :\

"How do they know what server you're on!?"

Well bright eyes, I see your friends IGN, thats 1, AND I see all of the names that popped up with hacker death.

Find the server with those names.

Mystery solved!

Edited by BioHaze

mq80z.jpg Edited by smasht_AU