MXGStatik

Don't help people. Ever.

I was at the Cherno fire station and I heard gun shots, so I go upstairs and pick off zombies chasing another survivor. He walks in and asks for food and I give him one of my 2 cans of food. Then he sees the dead body outside and gets a makarov and kills me. Don't ever help people in the game unless you KNOW you can trust them. It's the key to survival.

Maybe he played for a longer longer period just found out recently...Sometimes it's better they never know what him them.

Remember that new spawn running around with no gear is just as likely some douche "sniper" that just got owned as some helpless new player. Trust no one.

I'm not that new, I've played for almost 2 months now. It's just one guy gave me a rare gun and I started to trust everyone. But I guess that's a lesson only learnt by playing. I've learnt that bandit's are like the alpha predators the top of the food chain. They shoot to kill and kill to survive.

I was at the Cherno fire station and I heard gun shots, so I go upstairs and pick off zombies chasing another survivor. He walks in and asks for food and I give him one of my 2 cans of food. Then he sees the dead body outside and gets a makarov and kills me. Don't ever help people in the game unless you KNOW you can trust them. It's the key to survival.

He says in the Bandit thread.

• Like 1

Trust no one, shoot on sight, don't get attached to your gear. The only time I'm willing to be friendly with someone is from 200 meters away with my crosshairs on their face, telling them they can leave, before I ventilate their face.

Tell them to sit down, put weapons down, that you will shoot them if they move or if moving tell them to walk in front of you and as your learnt...beware of loot laying about...so many people have died to this. If you are in the superior postion to them make sure they know it, don't linger around longer than you need too. You don't need to shoot people to be alpha, i have nvg, gps, mk48 all earnt without killing a single surivor. Avoidence, flight and if If helping someone make them play by your rules. The " key is your best friend when dealing with randoms.

Edited by Trizzo

We all live to fight another day, some of us don't hemorrhage when we have to reacquire what we lost and get on with playing the game how we wish.

Remember that new spawn running around with no gear is just as likely some douche "sniper" that just got owned as some helpless new player. Trust no one.

Don't they respawn with their towel? I just shot one yesterday...somehow i missed my followup shots then he DCed. I think i'll toss my Dragunov and get a .50