Sign in to follow this  
Mays (DayZ)

Is it possible to get on the..

Yes it is, it requires a heli to drop you off though

The only way to get up there is by helicopter.

Looks like its been hidden in plain sight, Fly heli to somewhere people can't get to and then log out ... come back later and your heli is still there.

Stops it being stolen :)

Hello there

As others have said, if you want to be mean, just shoot it up, no need for an AS50, just plink away at the tail rotor with any weapon.

But, that would be mean.

Rgds

LoK

just plink away at the tail rotor with any weapon.

Thanks for the tip! I've made like 6 confirmed hits into an area just under main rotor (a place I assumed to be a motor) with my AS50 and heli was still fine. Will aim for tail rotor next time :D

No it is not, many hackers put them up there to lore people in, just ignore it.

you are completely wrong. I flew in to the hotel roof saturday morning with my best friend and we sniped all day. Please be sure of your information before you post false claims

Looks like its been hidden in plain sight, Fly heli to somewhere people can't get to and then log out ... come back later and your heli is still there.

Stops it being stolen :)

and no..helis return to respawn points lately after server resets. We saved our heli on hotel roof and it was back at respawn point after the next restart. The heli is not working when people save it as other vehicles do