Sign in to follow this  
Buro (DayZ)

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Pepsi?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose?

• Coke
    • Pepsi

All too many times in Dayz, you find yourself raiding the supermarket for the essentials: Food and Beverage. As you are filling up your bag and keeping an eye on your surroundings, you notice you only have one last spot open, but there is both a coke, and a pepsi laying on the floor. Everyone has been in this dire, life and death situation. The stakes couldn't be higher. To which soda do you entrust your life? Choose now, and explain why.

Pepsi, of course. It's a much smoother and sweeter taste. Coke is like drinking carbonated battery acid..

• Like 3

Ain't got time for brand loyalty in a zombie apocalypse, but they need to put a diet option ingame, other than plain water, for fatties and diabetics...

Ever wonderd why we never see fat people in a zombie apocalypse? :P

How to survive a Zombie Apocalypse

3. As politically incorrect as this might sound, avoid fat people. They’re just going to slow you down and get you killed. In zombie vernacular, someone who is morbidly obese is simply referred to as “an afternoon snack,” or as they say in England, “tea.”

• Like 1

The sugar/fructose in soda causes your body to start storing fat, which is a large part of whats causing the obesity problem, many people are starting to get that, but the alternative sweeteners found in diet products have been shown to do the same or similar thing unfortunately, AND potentially cause all sorts of other health problems, like cancer. Not many people know that.

-Source: Dr. Mercola's health email newsletter. Which i recommend highly if you value your health. Its like once a week or less.

http://www.mercola.com/

Edited by Thane

Water cause those 2 give you cancer, wreck yer teeth and cause obesity.

I'd say whiskey but some asshat went around drinking all the whiskey on the map! That's why my survivor has the shakes.

• Like 1

Cock......lots of cock.

Ummmmm coke, I meant coke.

Pepsi. Without a shadow of a doubt. I get a free can every sat night with my dirty kebab after a night out so its there for me sunday morning as my saviour!

You should have to pick your favorite before you start, so if you picked pepsi over coke a can of pepsi is more refreshing for your character.