ElRolle

DayZRP.com - role playing servers [DayZRP Mod|Roleplaying|Events|Strict Whitelist|Player Camps|Trade Post]

Bump, server rules slightly updated. Rolling DayZRP 1.1.3 changelog available on the forums.

Hey again.

My newly formed clan Legion has been involved in some awesome firefights.

Our latest member "TanteTerror" records and uploads almost every fight.

This is one of our last fights.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

Still having a blast while playing on this server! Once you've played here it's hard to go back to public servers and I haven't found any private hivas that comes close to the level of staff and dedicated players that I have found here!

A new map for their alternative server is being worked on as we speak making it possible to hop between servers if old chernarus has become to dull for you (seperate items). The staff is really good since they very much listens to the players on what maps and what should be implemented in future updates of the DayZ RP mod (yes we have our own mod, because we're awesome like that). The devs are always open to suggestions and are really friendly when it comes to general questions!

The Batman approves of DayZ RP!

If you are looking for roleplay experience - check dayzrp.com !

Chernarus Liberation Front's patrol stops a german mechanic. CLF can look pass nationality if a person can pose a value to Liberation's Front.

DayZRP , a active community with dinamic players and competant staff.

A fantastic roleplaying experience on a non-KOS server with a custom mod and no hackers.

Over 3000+ registered players, active community, no hacker.

I'm glad i found this server, months ago and I still enjoy it.

I suggest everybody to have a look, there is a video from the clan CLF !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LZIn38hhtlk

You won't be disappointed !

DayZRP.com

Over 3000+ registered players, active community, no hacker.

Edited by Leons

Another excellent addition to the RP and lore of Chernarus from our one and only king of RP: Diremast

"We are the sons and daughters of this great country. We shall be heard, ignorance from our corrupt government shall not be tolerated anymore. We are all equals, born free of this land and we shall not bow down and submit to the laws of those who would seek to enslave us"

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-we-are-the-dead-rabbits-under-construction

I wouldn't recommend this to a roleplayer.

It's a great private hive though. For just generic DayZ play, I'd highly recommend it.

Edited by tatortodd22

One of our recent events on the server: The Precursor

7RdfDmy.jpg?2

A mysterious group, composed of variety of nationalities, has arrived on the South Western border in an armored ambulance. A number of them have hazardous material suits equipped. The others are armed.

They have come back to the land to examine the aftermath of the Zed infection. They wish to investigate the claims that there have been survivors that have been seen, uninfected, trying to survive.

Their aims:

1) Investigate the Southern cities.

2) Perform medical examinations on uninfected individuals.

3) Reclaim the medical facility in Berezino for a short period to utilize assets.

4) Proceed to secret location at Black Mountain for reasons unknown.

Screenshots, videos and the story behind it can be found at the link at www.dayzrp.com

Edited by SumoS

wzJ2Vvt.jpg?1

tNu2ORE.jpg?1

A38czmL.gif

Edited by SumoS

Got whitelisted today. Got the chance to meet some great RPers in game, and had more fun than I expected. It has rules and a community that actually follows them, so it's fun to play, you get the chance to live a whole different life. Normal dayz is full with kids now and guys that just pvp, if you want a nice experience and live a zombie apocalypse as it should be, I really recommend checking out DayZRP.com

I support this mod in full effect, I havent even been whitelisted yet and the community is very welcoming and kind.

I enjoy the idea of no KOS and also being able to form groups of friends to go on adventures with... you'll never see that on a standard server.

It may not have the raw fear of players that vanilla DayZ has, but it is a ton more fun. It's the only server where a hawaiian shirted tourist, an ex- military sniper, a time traveling middle ages knight, and a DJ all met up in an airfield that was promptly blown to bits with grenades.

• Like 2

I have been playing on this server for about 7 months now, and it has been an amazing experience! Not only the mod itself, but the community that plays it has been an absolute pleasure to play with.

• Like 2

Best way to spend your night in the apocalypse, with strangers

Server update:

Invasion Event 25/05/2013

"Following a failed attempt to find help in Russia, a small group of volunteers noticed that southern Russia is crawling with the undead.

Across much of the countryside, hordes of undead have started to cluster, and not all are stationary. Instead many of them are walking about, often following each other around. This has lead to the formation of gigantic zombie swarms that now threaten to invade the borders of South Zagoria in Chernarus(the province of Chernarus we're currently playing in).

The loner Boris Krokorew, having seen the swarms firsthand, warned TOR and other survivors of the impending danger and confirmed the fears of the failed expedition, and although at first the threat was not taken seriously, events would soon force many survivors to bury past aggressions between each other and fight for the sake of survival."

Only at DayZRP.com

Community update:

Welcome to the Brotherhood and the ЯЗD LIИЭ {RL}

RP Update:

AweEpQK.jpg

Mel Drake- Day 21

-------------------------

"Patient feels constant need to prove himself after leading a childhood of receiving little to no praise from parents, most of which was directed at younger sibling who was superior in most ways. Started performing strenuous physical activities primarily involving weights to become of greater prowess in something than younger sibling. Feels little empathy, especially towards those who in his words “Waste away their natural gifts”. This causes him to form little to no emotional attachment to his clients who are obese or lazy, which in some ways has furthered his work to it's current level. Will show no remorse or any signs of admitting defeat once a personal goal has been set, which has also been a great credit to his career. Patient is ideal since muscle growth is already at peak levels, he has my full recommendation to trial the new anabolic steroid “Tiger Blood”."

Sliced Chicken: Origins

---------------------

DayZ RP

Edited by SumoS

DAYZRP NEWS

RAVEN SHIELD MERCENARIES

The Raven Shield Mercenaries, lead by Dr. Morgan Riggs, opened their bar, The Raven's Nest (http://www.dayzrp.co...the-ravens-nest), in Berezino. They are also planning on opening the Black Bazaar (http://www.dayzrp.co...r-constructio0n) at Polana factory, a place for everyone to trade.

oFuzc8a.jpg?2

Here is a video of the Raven's Nest made by SumoS:

Here are some pictures made by SumoS: http://imgur.com/a/X9fuV#0

CHERNARUS LIBERATION FRONT

The Chernarus Liberation front just uploaded a very informative video of what their goal is in Chernarus.

Be sure to follow CLFSumoS on twitter for more information about the Chernarus Liberation Front.

Edited by Gijs