Sign in to follow this  
w_epley

Looking for regulars on our servers

Our server is general unpopulated and are looking for regulars. We encourage you to try to kill us and steal our shit or what ever you want to do. Right now our server only restarts once a day at 3am EST. We never restart for any other reason than regular restarts or patches. We are absolutely fair to everyone. Please stop by.

Server is: US 2239

Come on down.

What timezone are you on? Is that GMT-5?

Do you have a ping limit?

I live in Oz but mostly play on US servers.

Edited by DemonGroover

We are is GMT +6, server is UTC +8. Ping limit unknown. Basically its 7am at 9pm eastern standard time. We just switched to a new host, we eventually set it at 200. Im terrible with the GMT UTC shit.

we eventually set it at 200.

Well that's me out. Useless NZ internet.

• Like 1

Please man, if you want more players, don't have a ping limit of 200. Make it 300.

Practically no Australian/NZ player [such as myself] can play on those servers, and I would like to play on your server as I know the admin actually plays on it, judging by your post.

Please man, if you want more players, don't have a ping limit of 200. Make it 300.

Practically no Australian/NZ player [such as myself] can play on those servers, and I would like to play on your server as I know the admin actually plays on it, judging by your post.

This x 1000

You have no idea how annoying it is if you're trying to play on an American server and you get kicked off of most of them with a ping of ~210.

This x 1000

You have no idea how annoying it is if you're trying to play on an American server and you get kicked off of most of them with a ping of ~210.

Yeah, I once had a ping of 203 and I was kicked by the 200+ ping limit. >_<

I've been trying to talk my admin to turn it up also. Love them Kiwi/Ozzy players.

When I first started playing I had an ozzy and kiwi rescue me from a large pack of zombies. Them dudes were fantastic! I had a blast playing with them. At the end of the night they popped my cherry. (both unloaded on me and said welcome to DayZ motherfucker!) been hooked ever since. Also that is some grade A humor right there!

At the end of the night they popped my cherry. (both unloaded on me and said welcome to DayZ motherfucker!)

Classic Aussie move.

• Like 1

Im not sure what the ping limit is set to right now. Once we do get it figure out will set it to 300 as long as the server isnt super laggy.