Sign in to follow this  
conthefruiter

Found AS50TWS take it or leave it?

I remember rocket saying you can have it if you dident hack it is this true???

I need an awnser im at the camp now!

I found one in a hacker camp and have been using it to good effect...usually to cover newbies running off the coast and give them a little hope.

Edited by reschke

Take it!!! Or give it to me : :D

Edited by WalterWhite

LOL just as I was about to pick it up this happened

ADMIN GLOBAL: AS50TWS IS A HACKED WEAPON HAVE ONE AND YOU WILL GET PERM BANNED.

Primarily a hacked weap, I do believe it used to be ingame though, so out of all the unofficial guns, the as50 tws is your safest bet.

I wouldn't use it, but only because its overpowered as fuck.

LOL just as I was about to pick it up this happened

ADMIN GLOBAL: AS50TWS IS A HACKED WEAPON HAVE ONE AND YOU WILL GET PERM BANNED.

Bla bla bla. Admins have loud mouths. On every second server they announce that alt+f4ing and ghosting will get you banned. I yet to see at least one case where somebody got really banned for that behaviour.

Bla bla bla. Admins have loud mouths. On every second server they announce that alt+f4ing and ghosting will get you banned. I yet to see at least one case where somebody got really banned for that behaviour.

Um, I've witnessed people get banned for alt f4'ing during combat. (local ban that is)

The gun was in an earlier stage of the mod so it's possible it's not hacked it,just someone who had it at there old camp site, how many of them were at the camp ?

In my opinion if you use it, you are no better then the limp dick shitneck that spawned it in. Admins do ban you from their servers, and don't think rocket is gonna blacklist them either... He won't.

DON'T take it.

Have a little integrity and play the game like Arma2 and all it's mods were designed to be played; by mature players.

If you take it and use it, why even play DayZ?

Do not fear every one the two as50tws's were removed and then get eaten by the overloading backpack glitche I also destroyed a g36c and several other non dayz weapons. This was a test and lots of you failed.

I care not if you cannot be banned for having hacked weapons, but I abhor anyone who exploits such a thing.

There's no difference between hacking in weapons and using them, and finding hacked weapons and using them.

The AS50 TWS is beyond overpowered.

I was going to (jokingly) say go to the coast and find the newest of noobs in Elektro or Cherno and give it to them with a message like "Good luck. You might have half a chance of making it out of here alive with this." run around a corner and log out.

Came across some tents with 2 of them and even some frag grenades that aren't the ones in the game, i knew they were hacked, so i flattened all the tents and left it all alone on the principle that i will not play this game with a weapon i was not meant to have.

Came across some tents with 2 of them and even some frag grenades that aren't the ones in the game, i knew they were hacked, so i flattened all the tents and left it all alone on the principle that i will not play this game with a weapon i was not meant to have.

and theyll be back after server restarts...

• Like 1

One of these just appeared in my backpack today. It was there when I logged in. I dunno why or how but I'm using it!