Sign in to follow this  
oleg86@msn.com

Best thing about .50 cal snipers!

Best thing about snipers...?

Erm nothing. There's nothing good about snipers.

That's only true when you have one pointed at you.

When you're the one with a sniper rifle, whether it's in-game or in real life, there are a lot of things good about the thing you're holding.

• Like 1

WTF!!! (dead screen)

BANG!!

/fixed that for you!

Best thing about them is that they are n00bs that are easy to find because they camp. That's why I love camping a hatchiet in their camping skulls. :murder:

Best thing about them is that they are n00bs that are easy to find because they camp. That's why I love camping a hatchiet in their camping skulls. :murder:

so you have sniper rifles running around shooting people`?

Go play Battlefield if you don't think a .50 BMG isn't going to kill you in one shot.

The only good thing about the anti materiel rifles is... None, really. I prefer the DMR because it's compatible with the NVG.

I wouldn't mind snipers if:

a ) most sniper rifles weren't duped or spawned

b ) hackers couldn't aimbot with one hit kill weapons

c ) apples

That's about it. I salute anyone who can get a legit kill on me with any sniper rifle. It's not an easy thing to do and takes some skill and experience. It's just impossible to tell if it was skill or some snot nosed brat with a hack or some clown that makes his run to his dupe camp to rearm after dying. At least a lot of that has slowed down now that the respawn button has been removed.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago