Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

When?

All the time.... RD, fastest pony in equestria... like im the most Derpiest..

I don't think every one of us needs a job. There's 20+ or so of us going, and there's only so many roles that can be filled. Unless we need something specific, you don't really need to be classified as anything. =P

Well special jobs like Bus Dj, pilots and drivers, plus we need tour guides.... thats kinda all

All the time.... RD, fastest pony in equestria... like im the most Derpiest..

Twilight is best pony. Sadly there is no "HERHERHERHERHERH SWAAAG" Twilight or a T-SPARK 5000

Oh Celestia not that video... I have to kill a penguin to restore my manliness.

PAGE 15? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Lol why do I have Lazy Thunderlane by SimGretina on loop

because pony

btw i am now qualified to ask the questions to spead this along

• Like 2

because pony

btw i am now qualified to ask the questions to spead this along

I have no problem with this.

EDIT: And I doubt Derpy has any either, seeing how his beans have been granted.

Edited by SonicRainbrony
  • Like 1

^

Epic 2 hour long ponystep mix that I've listened to an ungodly amount of times.

• Like 2

I have no problem with this.

EDIT: And I doubt Derpy has any either, seeing how his beans have been granted.

Yes i asked him to help out, while i played....

Yes i asked him to help out, while i played....

I would say yay but my yay reserves have been overloaded with yay.

This post made no sense, you can freely hate me now

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Count me in as well. I might not make it, though.

And by the way, all the questions asked are things that literally take 5 seconds to google. Give me something incredibly hard (and multiple)! Don't be a dick about it, though.

And by the way, all the questions asked are things that literally take 5 seconds to google. Give me something incredibly hard (and multiple)! Don't be a dick about it, though.

Well, I can't make up anything incredibly hard... I'm sorry I wasted your time *cries*

Name your favorite episode and give a synopsis of the plot. Name your favorite character that appears in it and describe your favorite scene (This can be one of the jokes, a cool plot point, or just an awesome peice of animation)

Hard Enough?

Name your favorite episode and give a synopsis of the plot. Name your favorite character that appears in it and describe your favorite scene (This can be one of the jokes, a cool plot point, or just an awesome peice of animation)

Hard Enough?

Heh ... I'm having a hard time picking favorites, hence I have no favorite pony to speak of. But which episode I adored was S1 EP16, when she finally pops the sonic rainboom. Coincidentally a fanmade video with a sped-up version of the song "You're gonna go far kid" playing along to that specific scene got me into watching MLP. The song combined with the scene made me have goosebumps volcanos erupt all over. That's when I said: "Eyup, I've heard all the stories and rumors, seen the Rule 34, now it's time to finally do it." Instantly fell in love with it. Since I do not have any qualms about seeming childish, I did not have any prejudice at all. I do understand why there would be people that can't get over the "girlyness" or "childishness" on first glance. But me, I'm a hardcore diehard fan.

So in conclusion ... I still can't say RDs my favorite (I love all 6), but her mane stands out, because it is a simple rainbow. And rainbows are the symbol of liking everything, not picking a favorite (do as many gay jokes as you may want to).

• Like 1

this

if I had the authority I'd say before the rest "you're in"

Edited by RazorsEdge

Yeah brony for ever guys, we'll bring magic to the wasteland!

Count me in! :D

Damnit RazorsEdge, I managed to hide from Offspring tunes after the 90s ended, now you're bringing it back. No wonder the world ends in 2012.

btw: I would be available to marry Derpy and SonicRainbrony during the meetup. As a raised catholic I am very flexible in terms of religious practices and can justify anything if needed.

Edited by daskleineviech
  • Like 3

Yeah brony for ever guys, we'll bring magic to the wasteland!

Count me in! :D

Ok, but after you answer me this.... Whilst being Discorded, what does Twilight say her friends have become?

Heh ... I'm having a hard time picking favorites, hence I have no favorite pony to speak of. But which episode I adored was S1 EP16, when she finally pops the sonic rainboom. Coincidentally a fanmade video with a sped-up version of the song "You're gonna go far kid" playing along to that specific scene got me into watching MLP. The song combined with the scene made me have goosebumps volcanos erupt all over. That's when I said: "Eyup, I've heard all the stories and rumors, seen the Rule 34, now it's time to finally do it." Instantly fell in love with it. Since I do not have any qualms about seeming childish, I did not have any prejudice at all. I do understand why there would be people that can't get over the "girlyness" or "childishness" on first glance. But me, I'm a hardcore diehard fan.

So in conclusion ... I still can't say RDs my favorite (I love all 6), but her mane stands out, because it is a simple rainbow. And rainbows are the symbol of liking everything, not picking a favorite (do as many gay jokes as you may want to).

Welcome aboard.....

Damnit RazorsEdge, I managed to hide from Offspring tunes after the 90s ended, now you're bringing it back. No wonder the world ends in 2012.

btw: I would be available to marry Derpy and SonicRainbrony during the meetup. As a raised catholic I am very flexible in terms of religious practices and can justify anything if needed.

Woooohoooo, and everyone is invited!!