Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

Yes its UK, and can have a US one too...

Personally, UK is fine with me, don't know about the possible American bronies though.

Personally, UK is fine with me, don't know about the possible American bronies though.

We have americans and ozzies on our server all the time, i set the ping to about 400 just for them :)

We have americans and ozzies on our server all the time, i set the ping to about 400 just for them :)

Cool stuff

It's me, dance1211 from the last meetup, Also known as princess celestia by the end, member of the non mane 4 XD

I would like to attend again

Welcome back, a veteran of the Brony meets!! i shall add you to the attending list :)

I prefer UK servers actually, I try to join the US ones and they either lag really badly (haven't restarted enough) or they don't update. Plus my ping to UK is anywhere from 100-180. Also sorry for not being as active on here I've been having to look for a job but my mom when I graduated wanted to keep my graduation papers and lost some of them. /sigh

I prefer UK servers actually, I try to join the US ones and they either lag really badly (haven't restarted enough) or they don't update. Plus my ping to UK is anywhere from 100-180. Also sorry for not being as active on here I've been having to look for a job but my mom when I graduated wanted to keep my graduation papers and lost some of them. /sigh

Well we can split between the two servers if we really need to, our server is pretty damn quick, tis ok dude, hope you get something soon!

Good enough so far, I want at least 30

Derpy on the pilot's seat? Aren't we fucked.

Edited by SonicRainbrony
  • Like 1

Going to be applying for a security job. I have almost a year in law enforcement training possibly going for a night shift. But back on topic, I wonder what my "job" in this meet will be?

Edit: I'm not a machinegunner type.

Edited by RazorsEdge

So any word if I am in fact "in" or not? I've been out these last few days and most likely will be the following. I need confirmation since last minute apointements have shown up for me on Saturday night.

And I read you guys mentioning buses and helos. Is the server the meetup will be in a Sanctuary or a normal one? I don't wanna to get rid of my new shiny FAL.

So any word if I am in fact "in" or not? I've been out these last few days and most likely will be the following. I need confirmation since last minute apointements have shown up for me on Saturday night.

And I read you guys mentioning buses and helos. Is the server the meetup will be in a Sanctuary or a normal one? I don't wanna to get rid of my new shiny FAL.

ahhh crap sorry totally forgot to put you on the list, its a normal server, just been workin my ass of gathering stuff for the meet

If the question that was asked has been answered correctly, you are in.

Oh Celestia, friggin Derpy ninja

Edited by SonicRainbrony

ahhh crap sorry totally forgot to put you on the list, its a normal server, just been workin my ass of gathering stuff for the meet

Oh, no worries. Thanks for putting so much effort into this. I know that gathering and repairing vehicles is no easy task. Took me ages to get fully working a bus I found today in Cherno. It was worth the trouble tough.

And thanks for letting me in.

Going to be applying for a security job. I have almost a year in law enforcement training possibly going for a night shift. But back on topic, I wonder what my "job" in this meet will be?

Edit: I'm not a machinegunner type.

What would you like to be (and don't say PONY)

If the question that was asked has been answered correctly, you are in.

Oh Celestia, friggin Derpy ninja

Thought you were meant to be the fastest pony in equestria?

Oh, no worries. Thanks for putting so much effort into this. I know that gathering and repairing vehicles is no easy task. Took me ages to get fully working a bus I found today in Cherno. It was worth the trouble tough.

And thanks for letting me in.

tis cool, juggling work, forums, women and sorting the meet out has meant an average of 3 hours sleep a night, but will be totally worth it! glad to have you aboard

Good enough so far, I want at least 30

Derpy on the pilot's seat? Aren't we fucked.

Thats why im refusing to fly, cos we would all be fucked, ill happily sit in the gunners seat or be navigator.....

I don't think every one of us needs a job. There's 20+ or so of us going, and there's only so many roles that can be filled. Unless we need something specific, you don't really need to be classified as anything. =P