Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

Just remember to bring the parachute.

Why don't we have a heli DJ?

400th REPLY TO THE THREAD, DA MAGIC

Edited by SonicRainbrony

I shall bring only Muffins!! hmmm Heli Dj would be epic... depends who jumps in my chopper, i may end up just blasting my music about to myself.. i know the paranoia that follows me when i do anything with responsibilities!

YOU BROKE THE RULES MAGIC!

FYI that's glitch hop

Edited by SonicRainbrony

PUT ME IN!!!

maran In-game

The names of the (mentioned) parents of the Mane 6? I know this is easily google-able, but cba to think of a better one

How do you make the videos embed? Still trying to figure that one out.

Copy your youtube link and in the create reply bit just click the "link" icon, paste your URL there and it will show.

PUT ME IN!!!

maran In-game

Ok, but after you answer me this.... How many appearances does Luna make in the season 2 finale?

Haha, I ninja'd ya, Derpy!

Althought your question is better... *sobs* I CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Excluding flying a helicopter, that is.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Haha, I ninja'd ya, Derpy!

Althought your question is better... *sobs* I CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Excluding flying a helicopter, that is.

See you are the fastest pony in equestria ;)

Awww yes you can, im just a little on the sharp side today.. i have my thinking head on! probably cause im already writing my next chapter in my DayZ story!

Copy your youtube link and in the create reply bit just click the "link" icon, paste your URL there and it will show.

Ok, but after you answer me this.... How many appearances does Luna make in the season 2 finale?

Well... As i remember...

There is one that she starts to guard the castle...

When Twilight runs and she says "Stay indoors Twilight Sparkle."

And the last one (That i remember) is in the End of the episode, where she comes and say: "Did i miss anything?"

Well... As i remember...

There is one that she starts to guard the castle...

When Twilight runs and she says "Stay indoors Twilight Sparkle."

And the last one (That i remember) is in the End of the episode, where she comes and say: "Did i miss anything?"

Spot on, She tells Celestia "Go rest my sister, i shall take watch" and as you said right at the end!

I shall add you to the list, welcome aboard!

Seeing how this shit still isn't going to embed, I am just going to give the fuck up.

hmm no good, i only figured it out by chance, normally i can't work these forums things at all. Just reminded myself i need to check my server status, not done it since yesterday. (Host has been screwing up latley) but not to fear, i always have a backup!

Derpy, have you already thought of a custom member title when you hit 500?

Not really, Equestria Post Master.... Lord of the Muffins... idk i'm not good with stuff like that

Oh yes, Bass Cannon...

Seriously though, Omni didn't release anything during the summer (well, excluding Desert Walker from Balloon Party: Afterparty)

Speaking of Bass Cannon, one day, my friend asked me to code a map for Amnesia: The Dark Descent for him. He needed a sort of a "seizure" where the player falls down and weird shit happens. What happened was this:

QSWFP.png?1Also known as: the player falls down, the screen starts flashing white and an extented version of the short Bass Cannon is played.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Oh yes, Bass Cannon...

Seriously though, Omni didn't release anything during the summer (well, excluding Desert Walker from Balloon Party: Afterparty)

True this, though he has released Amplifyre. tis a collab, very Prodigy sounding and yeah i like it...

Aww I don't get love from derpy for getting 2 or three people to join last night while you slept I'm hurt

Aww I don't get love from derpy for getting 2 or three people to join last night while you slept I'm hurt

You get all my love Brom... :) (and i was working)

You n Sonic are an epic team :P

Yes, I'm game. Sign me up. Also, here's the first of several clips from the 2.0 meetup:

This would have been great had a flying GAZ started flying after you

• Like 1