Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

Last time we found a server that everyone played on really smoothly. I'm sure we'll all find a happy medium latencywise

Yeah should be the same again this time :)

I would really like to attend but 5pm GMT the 26th falls on a Monday for me :'( For Meetup 4.0 what are the chances of it being on a Saturday 5pm GMT? Then it will be on my Sunday =D

I would really like to attend but 5pm GMT the 26th falls on a Monday for me :'( For Meetup 4.0 what are the chances of it being on a Saturday 5pm GMT? Then it will be on my Sunday =D

Im sure i could arrange something, or another Brony could, i normally work till 2am Saturday but i shall check my rota to see when i have the next one off

Oh yea would be nice if a meetup was held on Saturday, since I have work on Monday, thus not being able to beast all night long.

EDIT: Notice that I said "A meetup" not "THE meetup"

EDIT #2: Also, Derpy, y u no give me the love I deserve?

Okay now that this meaningless post is done, I am off to train flying in ArmA II

Edited by SonicRainbrony

So yeah I did the time converter and if you guys go about 9+ hours I'll be able to make it, I'll just pop in the TS you pm me later to see if it's still going when I get home, if not sleep time.

I would love to attend and be a part of your server. I am open to any question to verify but have become a Brony thanks to my 4 year old daughter

What's the surname of Applejack's relatives living in Manehattan?

EDIT: INB4 Derpy rages about me taking over his responsibility of making up questions, frankly I don't care

Edited by SonicRainbrony
  • Like 1

Last time we found a server that everyone played on really smoothly. I'm sure we'll all find a happy medium latencywise

The last one we were on on meetup 2.0 had a ping between 190 and 210 for me and I still managed to play, so it shouldn't be a problem.

And before anyone asks, yes it is fun to live in the technological stone age. Now excuse me, I have to hunt a mammoth or my tribe won't survive the winter.

And before anyone asks, yes it is fun to live in the technological stone age. Now excuse me, I have to hunt a mammoth or my tribe won't survive the winter.

You think that makes someone laugh? You do? Well, you're right...

Thank Celestia, a new post. I was getting lonely here.

Oh, and all my beans to the first person who says where the second part of my signature is from.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Oh yea would be nice if a meetup was held on Saturday, since I have work on Monday, thus not being able to beast all night long.

EDIT: Notice that I said "A meetup" not "THE meetup"

EDIT #2: Also, Derpy, y u no give me the love I deserve?

Okay now that this meaningless post is done, I am off to train flying in ArmA II

Annoyingly i wprk till 2am on Saturdays... unless i start it first thing on Sunday morning.....

Here damn you have some love, (just back from work and a 5 mile march but have soooome!)

dinsdale1978, just answer SonicRainbrony's question for access (bloody good question actually) and a good episode....

Server should be fine, may be able to get a second one also for anyone unable to connect to mine (so US and UK servers could be available)

Im gonna chill for a bit and monitor....

Remember, im always monitoring!

• Like 1

This one has received beans from the mighty Derpy. This one is grateful.

EDIT: 70 posts away from 500, I know, it's gonna be SO AWESOME NIaPU.png?1

Edited by SonicRainbrony
  • Like 1

EDIT: 70 posts away from 500, I know, it's gonna be SO AWESOME NIaPU.png?1

So sooo awesome, just noticed your sig quote... Thats song done by those artists by any chance?

Edited by Derpy_Hooves
  • Like 1

So sooo awesome, just noticed your sig quote... albalblalblallblalla?

Yes, too bad I already gave you all my beans, edit that out please?

Edited by SonicRainbrony
  • Like 1

Oh, and all my beans to the first person who says where the second part of my signature is from.

Awoken?

Mass Effect? Kill it with fire!

/e: Ninja'd by Derpy, I am a sad pony.

Edited by daskleineviech
  • Like 1

Oh well, daskwhatever already said the correct one, might as well give all my beans to him.

Page 12. We need more pages.

At least 20 percent more.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Page 12. We need more pages.

At least 20 percent more.

Indeed, but again staying more on topic... 2 buses and a chopper are guaranteed for the meet..... Skin settings have been changed, Ping set higher for some players (people from Australia can play happily now) errrmm what else have i done??

Indeed, but again staying more on topic... 2 buses and a chopper are guaranteed for the meet..... Skin settings have been changed, Ping set higher for some players (people from Australia can play happily now) errrmm what else have i done??

Well I don't know what you have done. Get another bus DJ for the second bus?

EDIT: 444 posts, shall I break the magic? Oops, already did

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Well I don't know what you have done. Get another bus DJ for the second bus?

EDIT: 444 posts, shall I break the magic? Oops, already did

i've done stuff... can't remember exactly though, soo tired... errr yeah could do with another Dj, would be fun. one bus does songs from the show the other can play Brony music

Ahhhh you broke the magic too... its ok the magic 500 is almost upon you!