Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

someone please pretend to be a brony and mess up this gathering

That worked incredibly well last time.

Ok a question you shall have.... What is the name of Twilights brother?

It's a Brony meetup... if you're Brony you're welcome to join... we go about Chernaus Loving and Tolerating the shit outta everything :)

Scottish, ex-military and likes My Little Pony - I bet you keep that to yourself round the Gorbals :D

DIBS ON BUS DJ

6JHkB.png?1 It's so... perfect. Oh and Derpy, I find your grammar mistakes mildly disturbing.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Shining armour

Nice one, ill put your name down

Count me in (again). Although I will be very disappointed if there are no flying hangars available this time.

I can't promise anything but i shall see if the flying hangar brigade is going to be there!

count me in, this time :D

See you Sunday

Meee, missed the last one. Did not get a message <3

I will add you to the list and you will get a message this time :)

Scottish, ex-military and likes My Little Pony - I bet you keep that to yourself round the Gorbals :D

Luckily for me im no from Glasgow.... people on the east coast have a little more understanding... and bricks are not as common

6JHkB.png?1 It's so... perfect. Oh and Derpy, I find your grammar mistakes mildly disturbing.

I passed English on a higher level believe it or not, just as i get older i find im becoming more retarded

Oh no wait you wont. cos you wont be invited.... damn shame that....

Two words...

Paul Ryan

(Or Ryan Paul, I really don't remember.)

Two words...

Paul Ryan

(Or Ryan Paul, I really don't remember.)

I do recall something or someone called that from the last meet/thread... no biggie though. the more haters jump in the more they shall be exposed to Friendship, love and tolerance :D

I do recall something or someone called that from the last meet/thread... no biggie though. the more haters jump in the more they shall be exposed to Friendship, love and tolerance :D

And bullets. Love, friendship and bullets. Including flying buses and hangars of course.

• Like 1

And bullets. Love, friendship and bullets. Including flying buses and hangars of course.

Yes indeed, all of the above.... damn was so much fun, i was actually approached again by that hacker last night, asked if everyone enjoyed themselves... so maybe he might make an appearance on Sunday

• Like 1

Yes indeed, all of the above.... damn was so much fun, i was actually approached again by that hacker last night, asked if everyone enjoyed themselves... so maybe he might make an appearance on Sunday

I actualy would enjoy another dancing party in Elektro. But maybe we should get a nameplated server this time, just so that we don't kill each other again. :P

I actualy would enjoy another dancing party in Elektro. But maybe we should get a nameplated server this time, just so that we don't kill each other again. :P

I'll change my server settings so the nameplates are on, and maybe a quick suggestion that we all change our game names to Ponies.... lesser confusion and could make any videos we make even funnier!!

The haters can try to kill us all if they want to, I'd actually like to see them try.

EDIT: Can I love and tolerate with AS50 bullets? Pleeease?

Edited by SonicRainbrony

The haters can try to kill us all if they want to, I'd actually like to see them try.

EDIT: Can I love and tolerate with AS50 bullets? Pleeease?

Yes, yes you can. Love and Tolerance with bullets is allowed :)

But what we really need is R-DASH 5000. We have to reach a crush, kill, destroy, swag ratio after all.

This is true, unfortunately i don't know if i can get my hands on one.... i do hope Rainbow Dash can distract some people with the mighty Sonic Rainboom!!