Sign in to follow this  
{CQF} Ian

Weapons Megathread!!!!

If you have a weapon idea since the game is going stand alone put it here! Mind you no flame throwers or chainsaws, no overpowered bullshit.

Personally I would like an AA-12... 12g Drum mags of distruction..

> "No overpowered shit."

> Suggests AA-12 with drum mags.

Trying to greentext outside 4chan, AND you're a furry?

jA54q.png

• Like 1

I would like to see a Desert Eagle in the game,like brought in as in a Extremely Rare item to find not like these other meant to be Extremely Rare items where every 2nd survivor has a as50.

• Like 1

> "No overpowered shit."

So true lol....

Trying to greentext outside 4chan, AND you're a furry?

1. Furry, yes. What does that have to do with anything?

2. Not trying to "greentext." I don't even use 4chan/otherimageboardsofthetype. It's a habit that I got stuck through Skype.

Edit; If I wanted to greentext, I would've changed the text's color to green.

Would've you been happier if I used dashes instead of >? (Nope. No idea what it's called. Deal with it.)

There is no difference, besides the fact that > is commonly used on 4chan.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

> "No overpowered shit."

Considering we have satchel charges, 7.62mm MMG's and .50cal sniper rifles, I think the game would actually benefit from a street-sweeper.

That said, I'd love to see some more low-tier civilian weapons. Saiga .223, SKS, basically unscoped hunting rifles of various calibers.

Yeaaahhh!!! And at the same time please reduce the map to cherno/elektro (or make two maps out of them) and make this mod a shooter which it basically has become anyway...

Oh wait...

Edited by oldschoolgamer

I would like to see a flare gun of the kind you see in many movies. Pistol weapon that fires one flare high into the sky, then it sparks up and floats down on a little parachute, illuminating everything below. If shot at a player would hit for about 2k and possibly blind them akin to a flashbang.

I wanna see more traps in this game.

Tripwires that set of explosives (or just a trip wire that breaks a leg if you run past it)

Proximity Mines (very rare)

• Like 3

There are a few weapon's I'd like to see in the game.

I'll make a list, short but precise.

Sniper rifle's

SV98 - Bolt action sniper with exchangeable scope, AC06 and 12x ZoomOptics(Same damage as every other sniper, 2 body shots, 1 head)

PSG1 - Semi Automatic rifle with a silencer. (soundlevel arround that of an M4A1 CCO SD, Kill on 3shots in the legs, body, 1 In the head)

Assault rifle's

FN SCAR mk.16

HK416

Beretta ARX-160 w/M203

Heckler-Koch XM-29 SABR (hah hah, if they ever implemented this I'd laugh my jimmies off)

Pistols:

HK USP

HK P2000

Desert Eagle .50

HK Socom mk.23 with Laser sight and Silencer

-Let's be honest. The Beretta 92F Silenced one, sucks balls in it's current condition.

Submachine Guns(SMG's)

-UMP

-MP7/MP9

-The UZI-ish MAC10 equivalent has horrible sights, and even worse recoil for a gun that weighs nothing. Any normally sized man can hold that thing on a straight arm with the 9mm rounds and go full auto without shooting 15meters over the target.

I guess that's just a couple I can mention now.

Most might disagree with my choices but it's suggestions for a reason right?

I could do an explanation for damage, rate of fire and such for each weapon if need be.

Or someone who are similar minded could do it aswell.

No copyright on my suggestions, so knock yourself out.

-Zantiago

I just want them to stop treating the shotguns and handguns like peashooters.

• Like 2

I wanna see the crossboy get upgraded with scope and the bolts come in 5 shot quivers, each quiver taking up one inventory slot. You'd still need to reload after every shot. Either that or let us stack the bolts manually.

Blow dart/sleeping dart sniper rifle/pistol. Some weapon that can incapacitate a player almost instantly without killing them. This would let players defend themselves against potentially dangerous players without killing everyone and possibly ending the life of a fellow hero. Max range would be 100m.

I'd like to see Saiga-12 rather than AA-12, would fit the setting much better. Saiga is even in the base game, so it would be just adding it to loot sheet. Hell, it would be even plausible find in civil areas since they actually use Saigas for hunting in Eastern Europe. Just make it rare civilian loot and we're good to go.

Hunting Knife can double as a bayonet? Pistol whipping? Maybe remove sniper rifles, just for the fact the grass doesn't draw that far and makes it a cheap kill, zed or human. CS gas? A big speaker to play 4hz to zeds resonating their bones, turning them to jelly. or the other frequencys that make you throw up/drop your bowels.

Totally forgot about the ball bearing gun that only works if you get them in the eye.

Edited by RiggsUK

I would like to see a flare gun of the kind you see in many movies. Pistol weapon that fires one flare high into the sky, then it sparks up and floats down on a little parachute, illuminating everything below. If shot at a player would hit for about 2k and possibly blind them akin to a flashbang.

I wanna see more traps in this game.

Tripwires that set of explosives (or just a trip wire that breaks a leg if you run past it)

Proximity Mines (very rare)

HK EFL:

jajbzo.jpg

1zh1vv7.jpg

Notsignalgerät. (Note-tsigNALger-ate) The literal German translation is 'Distress Signal Tool.' It is marketed abroad as the Emergency Flare Launcher or EFL. With a five shot magazine, the EFL is a handy little flare launcher, quite collectible in the U.S. but like the P2A1, flares are hard to find, and HK does not sell them in the United States. The 19mm flares reach a height of 65 meters or about 213 feet. The literature advises that the German Bundeswehr uses it.
Edited by Bukethead
  • Like 1

More Soviet weapons, some of which could be low level weapons and bridge the gap between low level weapons and the high-grade military weapons we have now.

Weapons I'd like to see include but are not limited to; The Tokarev TT-33, the Mosin Nagant 91/30, The SKS-45, Ppsh-41, PPS-43, One of the DP machine guns, the PKM, the RPK (both 7.62x39 and the RPK-74 in 5.45x39. Could use AKM and AK74 mags respectively, and the AK's could use the extended and box magazines each gun uses), different AKM and AK74 variants, the VZ-58, CZ-52, CZ-82 the Nagant revolver, and the Saiga rifles (semi-automatic, 10 round magazine versions of AK's. No full auto, no pistol grip, ect.).

More Eastern bloc weapons would make sense considering Chernarus is a post-Soviet state, and is based off the Czech Republic (Hence the VZ-58 and CZ-52 and CZ-82).

I also agree with the guy who mentioned the Saiga 12.

Edited by Nick8478
  • Like 1

> "No overpowered shit."

lol, i had to ease myself from rocking back and forth before posting XD

Tbh I think even the saw is a bit too much, but id like to see something of that fire power in permafixtures depending on how far camp building develops

Tripwire mines ( Those would be awesome to protect your campsite, but I imagine a lot of suckers would put them in doorways )

Mines ( To get rid of vehicles )

Bow with variable arrows ( Hunting bow with arrows of different types - 6 arrow quiver // Normal arrows // Exploding Arrows ( very rare ) // Poison Arrows (Very Rare ) )