SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

We'll be looking into your issue shortly dolorres, thanks for your patience.

UPDATE:

Sub user issue has been fixed, all customers can now make sub users.

Edited by SurvivalServers

HARDWARE UPDATE:

We are upgrading ALL of our servers to have 2x 7200 rpm Hard drives.

This will substantially improve server performance, the updates will be taking place tonight!

HARDWARE UPDATE:

We are upgrading ALL of our servers to have 2x 7200 rpm Hard drives. (Software-RAID 1)

This will substantially improve server performance, the updates will be taking place tonight!

... You really don't know what your doing do you. RAID 1 is simply redundancy without a speed improvement, hell in some setups you lose performance if one drive is a bit slower then the other as one has to wait for the other to finish its write task.

Hi guys...Purchase a server 1 month ago.2 Days waiting for install and I could not play in my server because i cant' install mod.Ticket to them but they reply only the next 24 hour with"ok I install for you"...Next week no mod installed in my server.Other ticket (waited 2 days:D)Oh yeah i can play in my server.i put vehicles in the map but vehicles don't spawned.I have play only 1 day in my server and i payied 40 usd!!Now i buy a server from dayz.st!!!It's AWESOME!!I recommend it.Bye guys

SORRY FOR MY bad ENGLISH GUYS :D

We've got Arma 2 and Arma 3 Wasteland servers up!

http://www.survivalservers.com/

I guarantee that you don't have arma 3 wasteland servers working on multiple machines unless you wasted money buying arma 3 for every machine you have, there is no dedicated server exe atm and the only way to run them is with the -server startup which don't get me started on the issues you are going to have with steam and the licensing that is required

... You really don't know what your doing do you. RAID 1 is simply redundancy without a speed improvement, hell in some setups you lose performance if one drive is a bit slower then the other as one has to wait for the other to finish its write task.

We have not done Raid 1, that was a typo.

For much better performance, we have decided to simply add the brand new 7200 RPM hard drives as a separate drive.

Example: A Dual Xeon E5-2620 with 16 game servers running will need more than one 7200 RPM drive. We like to stay at about 5-6 servers per each hard drive to ensure the best performance.

I guarantee that you don't have arma 3 wasteland servers working on multiple machines unless you wasted money buying arma 3 for every machine you have, there is no dedicated server exe atm and the only way to run them is with the -server startup which don't get me started on the issues you are going to have with steam and the licensing that is required

Actually, we do have arma 3 wasteland servers working on multiple machines. It just took a little bit of fiddling around :)

UPDATE 3/14

We have gotten many requests to bring our DayZ server hosting to Seattle over the past few months.

I am happy to say that we now offer game servers hosted in Seattle for the same pricing as all of our other locations.

We are a huge community that are considering renting a server. Well, the problem is that we have the client modified (Extra PBOs, modified mission, etc).

Could this be possible? We can accord an extra fee.

Thanks in advance.

Just got a server off you guys needed someone with full ftp access.

Guessing set up is gonna take ages seems as its a sunday. :(

I just saw i cant upload files??? in here. you gotta be kidding me. i have custom server.pbo's and mission.pbo's

to upload. i hope this isnt the case.

Edited by TayTayTheKiller

Got a server from these guys all seemed well and good until i tried to update my battle eye filters...

Im running heli fast rope/cargo/lift, remove car parts ect ect on my current server and wanted to port it over but need to edit the Battle Eye filters and guess what nope cant delete the old ones..

Also if your looking to use a custom server.pbo don't come here ftp is locked down you can only upload new files cant edit or delete old ones..

have started a ticket with theses guys to see if they can change that. will update in a day or to when i get a reply...

Unless something changed there should be full FTP access. I know on our server we can edit, upload, and delete files. Deleting has always been a little annoying (seems to come and go), but edit/upload always worked. I use FileZilla to access FTP and edit files as the built-in FTP is crap just about anywhere ya go.

Unless something changed there should be full FTP access. I know on our server we can edit, upload, and delete files. Deleting has always been a little annoying (seems to come and go), but edit/upload always worked. I use FileZillato access FTP and edit files as the built-in FTP is crap just about anywhere ya go.

That is what im using just wont delete :(

Command: DELE attachto.txt

Response: 500 Access denied.

Sooo annoying i cant edit files/upload but cant delete.

Running two servers from these guys, Dayzheroz 1 and 2. We're running rmod2 on one server. All is well. Some minor problems, little bit of a lag issue on one server. But it's gotten better.

After getting around the ftp issue finally moved over the data base from our old server and got the server up and running had a lot of desync at first seems to have settled. will update in a few days about how it goes!

Quick update servers been up all night/day people been in and out all day long hit 60 players from time to time server running very smooth when busy. :D

All be fixed happy days!!

Quick update servers been up all night/day people been in and out all day long hit 60 players from time to time server running very smooth when busy. :D

All be fixed happy days!!

That's what I'm talking about! I barely ever see 60 players in a server anymore! But then again I do not have the opportunity to actually sit down and play very often with all of the testing I do.

-Chad (SS Co-founder)

That's what I'm talking about! I barely ever see 60 players in a server anymore! But then again I do not have the opportunity to actually sit down and play very often with all of the testing I do.

-Chad (SS Co-founder)

Back again. huge issues with desync now when over 40 players mark when people connecting. At first i thought it was because of our huge mission file (loads of mods) but never had a issue on other hosts The other day we had amazing lag players mini teleporting everywhere ect..

Left server off last night went and played else where because the desync was insane.

To put it politely server has gone to shit. :(

Back again. huge issues with desync now when over 40 players mark when people connecting. At first i thought it was because of our huge mission file (loads of mods) but never had a issue on other hosts The other day we had amazing lag players mini teleporting everywhere ect..

Left server off last night went and played else where because the desync was insane.

To put it politely server has gone to shit. :(

They use E5 servers with low 2.0 ghz clock speeds what do you expect. DayZ.st also uses the same and gets loads of complaints about not being able to run servers very well above 30 players. The E5 servers simply cant do it, they are only used as you can fit a large amount of servers onto a single machine and make a ton of money. Look else where for hosts that use E3 based servers.

They use E5 servers with low 2.0 ghz clock speeds what do you expect. DayZ.st also uses the same and gets loads of complaints about not being able to run servers very well above 30 players. The E5 servers simply cant do it, they are only used as you can fit a large amount of servers onto a single machine and make a ton of money. Look else where for hosts that use E3 based servers.

I'm not sure where you get your information, or how you would even be able to confirm any of what you said to be true. We have all kinds of servers both big and small. We actually now have more E3's than E5's. But that is besides the point. What you are saying about an E5 "simply cant do it" that is not true at all. TayTayTheKiller is most likely having an unrelated issue that I will definitely look into. We never overload our E5's, most of them are sitting at 30 % CPU and RAM usage.

ikYwnwV.png

I'm not sure where you get your information, or how you would even be able to confirm any of what you said to be true. We have all kinds of servers both big and small. We actually now have more E3's than E5's. But that is besides the point. What you are saying about an E5 "simply cant do it" that is not true at all. TayTayTheKiller is most likely having an unrelated issue that I will definitely look into. We never overload our E5's, most of them are sitting at 30 % CPU and RAM usage.

You clearly have not been hosting game servers long enough to understand how pretty much all of them work dayz also being one. Higher clock speed = higher fps/ticks I guarantee that a dayz server with 100 vehicles and 50 players that has been running for 2 hours will lag like nobody's business on an E5, And showing your tcadmin cpu usage and resources clearly show that you do not understand how to host servers. The overall usage means diddly squat. I will not argue with a teenager about game servers who's first argument for E5's is "but mom look at my cpu usage it is not 100% so its good"

• Like 1

You clearly have not been hosting game servers long enough to understand how pretty much all of them work dayz also being one. Higher clock speed = higher fps/ticks I guarantee that a dayz server with 100 vehicles and 50 players that has been running for 2 hours will lag like nobody's business on an E5, And showing your tcadmin cpu usage and resources clearly show that you do not understand how to host servers. The overall usage means diddly squat. I will not argue with a teenager about game servers who's first argument for E5's is "but mom look at my cpu usage it is not 100% so its good"

You are being very immature, and taking my words out of context. Are you choosing to ignore the part where I said, "We actually now have more E3's than E5's."?

Just because I did not mention anything about Higher clock speed = higher fps/ticks, does not mean we do not know anything about this.

You say: "The overall usage means diddly squat."

My Response: That is simply not true.

You say "I will not argue with a teenager about game servers who's first argument for E5's is "but mom look at my cpu usage it is not 100% so its good"

My response: Teenager? I'm not going to defend myself to you, nor should I have to. You have no way of knowing my age. I'm not sure who you are or why you are so angry, but I will not continue to go back and forth when you cannot have an adult conversation.

3/27 through 3/31 Get any game server for $17 first month! (limited locations and total player slot limit applies)

ALL GAME SERVERS -- $8 OFF FIRST MONTH -- $5 OFF RECURRING EVERY MONTH -- PROMO SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY--

LIFETIME DISCOUNT!

http://survivalservers.com

Promo ends Sunday March 31, limited spots open!

Still pretty new to DayZ, I come from the Minecraft hosting community and was looking for DayZ server providers. I browsed quite a few and settled with you guys for a number of reasons.

I went ahead and ordered my server yesterday evening and am very much looking forward to getting started! Shame I'm only finding out about the coupon code now, but for the price you're charging I can't really complain as long as everything works out! Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Still pretty new to DayZ, I come from the Minecraft hosting community and was looking for DayZ server providers. I browsed quite a few and settled with you guys for a number of reasons.

I went ahead and ordered my server yesterday evening and am very much looking forward to getting started! Shame I'm only finding out about the coupon code now, but for the price you're charging I can't really complain as long as everything works out! Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Welcome aboard, let us know if you have any issues and we'll do out best to help you out.

4/1/2013

APRIL PROMO:

$5 recurring lifetime discount with promo code SAVE5, select locations.