SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

My server is down with "Status: Error" currently, i've put in a ticket moments ago which was answered saying the server was good to go.. Last night I received a notice randomly far too late that the server would be moving to another ftp due to issues or something, there was no way for me to receive this in time for me to know not to start the server during the transfer.

My response was that the server should be good to go, and since it's so early in the morning and I am losing patience and really need it back up for the sake of my growing community.. I need to know if there is something I can do? I can't even access File Manager it says incorrect path etc etc.

Would reinstalling anything possibly fix this? I really dont want to lose all my server data or that would have made this ENTIRE process a waste of time... completely.

Edited by Cloud Filth

My server is down with "Status: Error" currently, i've put in a ticket moments ago which was answered saying the server was good to go.. Last night I received a notice randomly far too late that the server would be moving to another ftp due to issues or something, there was no way for me to receive this in time for me to know not to start the server during the transfer.

My response was that the server should be good to go, and since it's so early in the morning and I am losing patience and really need it back up for the sake of my growing community.. I need to know if there is something I can do? I can't even access File Manager it says incorrect path etc etc.

Would reinstalling anything possibly fix this? I really dont want to lose all my server data or that would have made this ENTIRE process a waste of time... completely.

You will not lose any character or vehicle or map data. Your server was transferred to a new dedicated server. I'll be looking into your issues right away, and get you all fixed up. You will also receive a $5 credit for your patience and downtime of less than 24 hours.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

• Like 1

Alright, thanks

I noticed there is less stuff in file manager, perhaps that is causing some of the problem - Like the Missions folder is gone etc, or was last I had checked.

UPDATE 12/19/2012: We now support Taviana 2.0 and Namalsk .72 (Please request these updates in the order form Note section)

We are working on a new website and forums with tons of FAQ's and PhpMyAdmin tutorials to make your server renting experience very easy and enjoyable!

HARDWARE UPDATE: We have been doing tons of server transfers to more powerful Dual Xeon E5-2620's and 2630's with 32 GB RAM. All game servers will be able to utilize all 24 cores of the CPU and there is NO maximum cap on CPU or RAM usage.

PUBLIC HIVE SALE: All Public Hive Servers are $25! Limited Quantity available so act fast to get a spot!

DayZTools Sale: All Private/Community Server orders get our DayZTools option for free! See here for details: http://www.survivals...ments.php?id=15

Edit/Update: My server is now fully operational again and I have lost nothing, and was compensated for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the timely responses, sorry if I seemed impatient, I know you were updating all your stuff.

:D

Edited by Cloud Filth

Edit/Update: My server is now fully operational again and I have lost nothing, and was compensated for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the timely responses, sorry if I seemed impatient, I know you were updating all your stuff.

:D

No problem I'm glad we could help. Let me know if there is anything else.

UPDATE 12/20/2012

-New website is complete! Check out www.SurvivalServers.com to see the new design.

-New Holiday Sale! All servers are now only $25 for 40 Slots.

-Free DayZTools included with all Private/Community Servers.

-New SurvivalServers Forum with phpMyAdmin tutorials and FAQ's (more FAQ's are being added today and tomorrow)

-New ticket response time. Average ticket response time is less than 12 hours. Most tickets will be answered within a few hours!

-New Map tools and Database backup are being worked on as we speak!

-New 72 hour money back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your game server after 72 hours from time of order, get a full refund, no questions asked.

Edited by SurvivalServers

Just rented a server from Survival Servers, waiting on the process of everything still :)

Bought a server and its taking you for ever to set it up

Sorry for the wait, we're still a little bit behind on new orders from spending time with our families on New Years.

You will NOT be charged for the downtime while you wait for your server to be ready.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

UPDATE: Temporary outage on IP 74.222.5.250. We're working on this now.

Edited by SurvivalServers

Sorry for the wait, we're still a little bit behind on new orders from spending time with our families on New Years.

You will NOT be charged for the downtime while you wait for your server to be ready.

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

UPDATE: Temporary outage on IP 74.222.5.250. We're working on this now.

Still not set up, i can see now its bad support.

The last two days we've been a bit busy with family again for the holidays. Everything is back to normal now and we're going through these orders as fast as possible.

regardless i paid the $5 because i thought it was going to be set up fast, i woulda done it faster by now

The 5$ is for them to manage the update. Not for getting started faster...

But i ordered a server 8 hours ago. I hope to get it for tomorow after the job :)

Edited by Tabarnator

Im near 48 hours...

I hope to have it for fryday night playing time!

Its 10 am here.

Where are you SS ? :)

Sent a ticket with a couple of questions on Friday 28th December - would be fantastic if you could get to this soon.