SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

my server has been down now for 12 hours and no reply. Also the who database is a mess and installs for mods are bad right now

Ticket #608692 any response is better than none

Checking into it, thanks.

For the record, these two are not our customers. They just enjoy trolling our thread.

For the record, we were former customers and I believe that gives us ample experience with your shady business practices. The fact that the server was down more than it was up, the promises of compensation that never appeared, the absolutely terrible customer service, and a multitude of other reasons surely isn't a case of trolling. I feel people pondering a server provider should receive fair warning from former and present customers.

Can't top that with a hat.

• Like 1

For the record, these two are not our customers. They just enjoy trolling our thread.

I'm a former customer that left after a series of terrible experiences with your services and support. People can search this thread to see that. It's useful for prospective customers to see how current and former customers like your services so that they can make educated purchases.

Edited by GreatBigJerk

You are no longer customers though, so you cannot comment on our support or the experience of hosting with us since.

We've made mistakes in the past and have corrected them. Most of the comments that talk negatively about us are either very rare issues, misunderstandings (the sub user issue), or users who just do not agree with our 24 hour support policy. We can't please everyone.

Fact of the matter is that DayZ hosting is not some walk in the park as both of you seem to think. The constant hate from you two after leaving our company on reasonably good terms is simply bashing at this point. I could understand if you were customers, but constantly coming in our thread to bash us for things that happened many months ago is not fair to us.

Edited by SurvivalServers

You are no longer customers though, so you cannot comment on our support or the experience of hosting with us since.

We've made mistakes in the past and have corrected them. Most of the comments that talk negatively about us are either very rare issues, misunderstandings (the sub user issue), or users who just do not agree with our 24 hour support policy. We can't please everyone.

Fact of the matter is that DayZ hosting is not some walk in the park as both of you seem to think. The constant hate from you two after leaving our company on reasonably good terms is simply bashing at this point. I could understand if you were customers, but constantly coming in our thread to bash us for things that happened many months ago is not fair to us.

That has got to be the dumbest statement I have ever heard "You are no longer customers though, so you cannot comment on our support or the experience of hosting with us since." So in your words they don't have the right to review their experience after leaving you..........

You really need to check out the real world I tell you what. You clearly have not been in the hosting business to learn how things are done. I really hope people look at these negative reviews and your comments to see the type of company you really are. Im sorry but my god that statement is by far and way the dumbest thing I have ever seen come out of a hosting company, And trust me I have seen hosting companies say some dumb shit.

These are a public forum and they have the right to tell every person in your thread about how they feel your hosting is.

• Like 1

That has got to be the dumbest statement I have ever heard "You are no longer customers though, so you cannot comment on our support or the experience of hosting with us since." So in your words they don't have the right to review their experience after leaving you..........

You really need to check out the real world I tell you what. You clearly have not been in the hosting business to learn how things are done. I really hope people look at these negative reviews and your comments to see the type of company you really are. Im sorry but my god that statement is by far and way the dumbest thing I have ever seen come out of a hosting company, And trust me I have seen hosting companies say some dumb shit.

These are a public forum and they have the right to tell every person in your thread about how they feel your hosting is.

This fellow covers this pretty well.

SurvivalServers has good uptime. They have great tools. A good set up. They lack something very important though. Customer Service is horrible. They do not respond to tickets in any reasonable time what so ever. They also become snide if customers become upset as you guys can see in the last few posts. So if you are running your server by yourself. You have no other people to Admin the servers. They're great. Also if decent customer service is not a make or break. This place is great.

Now if you're like me. You probably believe that your money equals the service you purchased plus a courteous and professional administrator who will answer questions and provide helpful tips to the customer. This is customer service. This is how AT&T can have typically bad phone quality in some areas and yet can still be a major cell phone contender. This is how sprint turned their company around. Its about customer service. The general public can hardly turn a computer on and log into facebook. So the Admin of this hosting company really needs to invest time into providing good customer service. Or find someone who is good at it. The reason so many are complaining. The major issue that has gone on. Is customer service. I'm upset with the customer service me and my clan received. I was quite happy with the actual service provided. But when we have to deal with an inconsiderate jack ass. It sours the taste. Why the piss are we going to pay for a provider to be a shitty customer service representative of his own company. When we can find another provider who will charge us roughly the same. Give us decent service and provide decent customer service.

Afterall. My clan leader for legal reasons needs to be involved with the setting up of servers for the community, But he sure wouldn't want me and the other DayZ Admin having access to his info. So when we decided to come to this server. We were under the impression we could make TC Admin sub users so me and the other admin can do our work. Seeing as our clan leader doesn't play or develop dayZ. So he has no idea what the hell is going on when it comes to any server anything. Seeing as we have a community of 2,000+ members. He doesn't have the time to learn. Hence why we do said work. Now if we had known that this provider was using beta services where the feature WE NEED doesn't work at all. Then we wouldn't have paid 55 bucks. We wouldn't have spent days waiting for responses from the hoster. We would have simply found a different company. But since we had no idea that your service was flawed in this regard. We chose you because it looked good.

So the fucks I honestly give about your "You're no longer customers so you have no idea." is still zero. You're an idiot to be honest. And we were customers last week. So we're not trolling your thread, We're informing potential customers of how bad your service is. How stupid your business model is, and how much of a obnoxious jack ass you actually are.

If you have a problem with it. Fix your services so they actual work. Do some research into customer service and how it makes businesses grow, and last and not least. Realize that I'm giving you fucking money monthly. So you're going to give me some god damned respect and treat me decently. Or I can simply go elsewhere.

Sincerely

The 2,000+ gaming community's business you lost because you're a dipshit.

• Like 1

This is just simply untrue information. We rarely get disputes because 99.9% of our customers are happy campers. We cater to customers who have a bit delayed support times. The change in our policy was (as I said in the last post) because we just simply cannot guarantee answers to complex questions within 24 hours. 90% of tickets are not complex and are answered within the 24 hour period. Otherwise, we compensate. If it's complex and it takes us an extra day - we generally don't provide compensation in that case. The compensation is simply something that play be ear and not every case is that black and white.

So lets say someone asked one question and because the issue was complex the question had to be complex as well just to explain the issue so you could therefore somehow come up with a solution. They wouldn't get compensation then right? because you would considered the question "complex".

These guys suck!!

Purchased a server, I was pretty patient and waited 3 days and the server wasn't up, so I sent a ticket a day later I got my 'welcome' email with login info.... tried to log into the control panel "invalid login credentials".... submitted a ticket for this issue, waited 2 days for a reply that was "it's working for me now." So I try to login to the control panel "invalid login credentials" replied to their email asking why it still isn't working.... 2 days later no response from them.

So I canceled my account and have gone to PAYPAL to lodge a dispute on the grounds of their product being nothing close to what they say it is.....

The whole experience has left a sour taste in my mouth, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Edited by AUSMATES#2
  • Like 1

These guys suck!!

Purchased a server, I was pretty patient and waited 3 days and the server wasn't up, so I sent a ticket a day later I got my 'welcome' email with login info.... tried to log into the control panel "invalid login credentials".... submitted a ticket for this issue, waited 2 days for a reply that was "it's working for me now." So I try to login to the control panel "invalid login credentials" replied to their email asking why it still isn't working.... 2 days later no response from them.

So I canceled my account and have gone to PAYPAL to lodge a dispute on the grounds of their product being nothing close to what they say it is.....

The whole experience has left a sour taste in my mouth, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Another fine example Survival Servers Quality Service!!

• Like 2

You are claiming to use silent warrior antihacks?this is simply not true the antihacks you are using are completely diffrent compared in the video,What you have done is take someone elses code and transform it into your website and selling it.

We are continuously investigating the issue with vehicles not appearing on some of our customer's servers.

You are claiming to use silent warrior antihacks?this is simply not true the antihacks you are using are completely diffrent compared in the video,What you have done is take someone elses code and transform it into your website and selling it.

We do indeed have the Silent Warrior Anti-Hack tool for sale through our website.

The map tool through our DayZ Tools is completely unrelated.

I can comment on what I observe for your current track record, it's not my fault that this thread is full of very clearly angry people. And I totally can comment on my personal experiences with your service.

I did not leave on good terms, it ended with a paypal dispute, and your final e-mail just said one word: "Entitled".

I'm fully aware of DayZ hosting not being an easy gig, but other companies handle it fine by just treating their customers like customers. For example, DayZ.st has encountered a number of serious issues since I've been with them, but they've managed to keep me as a happy customer simply by providing information and not treating customers with problems as insignificant or "entitled".

I'll continue posting as I see fit, and hopefully it'll help inform your potential future customers about the experience.

Can you guys stop being dicks to them? I'm satisfied with them although there are some problems on my server. They respond to all my tickets. They didn't respond to one of my tickets for more than 24 hours and credited $2.5 to my account. If you don't like them, switch.

If sharing my experience with them makes me a dick.... I guess im a dick

You can atleast do it in a respective manner.

UPDATE!

1.7.6.1 Chernarus is now available.

First check TC Admin Configuration Files >>> Bliss/server.cfg to change the name of the server versions, save both the config and text editor.

STOP the server.

Step 1 - Uninstall EVERYTHING in the TC Admin MOD manager

Step 2 - Then install Chernarus 1.7.6.1 at the very bottom and beta 102285 at the top.

No need for Reality/bliss or battleye, we have simplified it all into one file for easier map changing!

All future map updates will be very easy with just 1 file and you're done, simply because we now include Reality/Bliss/Battleye with each map install.

• Like 1

On a positive note:

I have rented a private server from Survival Servers ( DE 1434 )for a couple of months now.

Its my first self-owned server, and I have raised quite a few support tickets.

Each and every one of them has been dealt with within 24hrs, even when it was me that caused the problems, the guys have no problem sorting things out.

There is too much moaning being done by some people on this thread, kind of sounds like moody teenagers that should know better, but don't.

I would, and have, recommended Survival servers to anyone thinking of renting a server, you get a very personal service from them, they do seem to care for the level of service they supply to their customers.

Thats a nice way to do business, long may it continue !!!

Robbie297.

On a positive note:

I have rented a private server from Survival Servers ( DE 1434 )for a couple of months now.

Its my first self-owned server, and I have raised quite a few support tickets.

Each and every one of them has been dealt with within 24hrs, even when it was me that caused the problems, the guys have no problem sorting things out.

There is too much moaning being done by some people on this thread, kind of sounds like moody teenagers that should know better, but don't.

I would, and have, recommended Survival servers to anyone thinking of renting a server, you get a very personal service from them, they do seem to care for the level of service they supply to their customers.

Thats a nice way to do business, long may it continue !!!

Robbie297.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Even though we do make mistakes from time to time we always try and be fair to our customers when it comes to compensation for downtime and server issues.

If we cause an issue we will not charge you guys for the mistakes, just submit a ticket and we'll do our best to fix your issue.

Over the next few weeks customers will see much faster support response due to our new easy update system and we are finishing our automatic order setup which will free up tons of time for us to work on support and features.

Sincerely,

Chad

You can atleast do it in a respective manner.

Respect isn't handed out just because someone runs a business.

Respect is still earned. If they wanted respect. They wouldn't treat customers like shit.

You're entirely too passive. So you must not be American. You probably are someone who gets bullied by customer service reps on the phone. When I worked customer service. We loved spineless non aggressive people such as yourself. Because not only did we take your money. We could treat you like shit and you thought it was cool.

Anyways.

Me and my clan switched to DayZ.ST. Great provider. Took 10 seconds to set up our server. Their control panel is custom made specifically for DayZ. No TCAdmin 2.0 Beta bullshit. Their servers are fast. They provide services to change between different Data Centers at the click of a button. Customer service responses come within 2-3 hours. Not 2-3 days. They're more affordable. The map tool works and doesn't lag to shit. The anti hacks isn't ripped off of SilentWarrior's anti hacks.

all in all. We're quite happy with the new service. And quite glad that we told SurvivalServers to take their shitty customer service and extremely long wait times for support ticket responses and shove it up their asses. We moved onto greener pastures and as a former customer. I very much suggest anyone wanting amazing service and a game server provider who is catered to you. I'd suggest to switch to Dayz.ST

Respect isn't handed out just because someone runs a business.

Respect is still earned. If they wanted respect. They wouldn't treat customers like shit.

You're entirely too passive. So you must not be American. You probably are someone who gets bullied by customer service reps on the phone. When I worked customer service. We loved spineless non aggressive people such as yourself. Because not only did we take your money. We could treat you like shit and you thought it was cool.

Anyways.

Me and my clan switched to DayZ.ST. Great provider. Took 10 seconds to set up our server. Their control panel is custom made specifically for DayZ. No TCAdmin 2.0 Beta bullshit. Their servers are fast. They provide services to change between different Data Centers at the click of a button. Customer service responses come within 2-3 hours. Not 2-3 days. They're more affordable. The map tool works and doesn't lag to shit. The anti hacks isn't ripped off of SilentWarrior's anti hacks.

all in all. We're quite happy with the new service. And quite glad that we told SurvivalServers to take their shitty customer service and extremely long wait times for support ticket responses and shove it up their asses. We moved onto greener pastures and as a former customer. I very much suggest anyone wanting amazing service and a game server provider who is catered to you. I'd suggest to switch to Dayz.ST

1.) Our average response time has now fallen below 10 hours and we have stats to prove this. Any tickets that took longer would only be because of an ongoing issue that we are aware of and working on a fix.

2.) Our map tool does not "lag to shit" any issues you had with the tool were likely isolated issues with your server alone. We have tons of people using this tool with zero issues (besides minor bugs etc)

3.) "The anti hacks isn't ripped off of SilentWarrior's anti hacks."

We offer the real TSW Antihack created by SilentWarrior himself. Ask him yourself if you do not believe me his skype is "TheSilentWarrior" or you can email him by going to his website http://thesilentwarrior.com/tsw/

We have our own map tool and offer TSW as an optional package.

When I worked customer service. We loved spineless non aggressive people such as yourself. Because not only did we take your money. We could treat you like shit and you thought it was cool.

Sounds like a nice guy, perfect customer I would imagine...............

Currently my server automatically crashes every hour or so.

I put a ticket in about 24 hour ago with high priority , with the ticket number

now this is really gettig on my nervers i cant even play for more then a hour.

And if i die im screwed cause my stuff disappears when it crashs

help with the bad service

My server just crashes like faulty hardware

Fault address: 7108D079 01:0001C079 C:\TCAFiles\Users\zacharyk1\1181\@BlissCelle2\HiveExt.dll

file: dayz_1682 (__cur_mp)

world: mbg_celle2

Prev. code bytes: 4D 8C 51 50 FF D2 83 C4 0C C6 45 FC 03 8B 4D 8C

Fault code bytes: 8B 01 8B 50 04 FF D2 84 C0 0F 84 A1 05 00 00 33

Registers:

EAX:00A4C14C EBX:00000001

ECX:00000000 EDX:00000400

ESI:00A4C194 EDI:00A4C208

CS:EIP:0023:7108D079

SS:ESP:002B:00A4C110 EBP:00A4C1C0

DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B

Flags:00010212